What's new

Iran photoshop passport Iranian 'spy' who was executes this week

Once again I have reported you for being offensive. You are exposed as someone who is desperate to malign the good name of the Islamic Republic.

You mean the Islamic Republic that is viewed as the most negative country in the world? A country that is being hated trough the whole Middle-East and even by most of the Iranians? Haha.

I just wondered why so many Turks are really stupid. I didn't call him stupid. A big difference.

You can convince some members here with all your conspiracy-theories, but the most people in the world aren't blind for the actions of the Iranian regime.

Yes, yes Iranian regime is evil, they are devil, they are on the road to destroy Israel. Honestly dude, get a life. You are pathetic, coming on a Pakistani defence forum and complain about Irans regime ROFLMAo. If you have any issues with Iran go to the country and talk with the people,officials. Stop victimizing yourself on a Pakistani forum. You are a pathetic coward

I just wondered why so many Turks are really stupid. I didn't call him stupid. A big difference.

You can convince some members here with all your conspiracy-theories, but the most people in the world aren't blind for the actions of the Iranian regime.

How dare you suggest most Turks are stupid. Once again you are reported for insulting the great nation of Turkey. I suggest you are suffering sleep deprivation and go too sleep now

You are the one that is suggesting a conspiracy theory here not me. It is sad that your education is preventing any meaningfull discussion here.

Western propaganda is showing signs of desperation

I'm just supporting your country because I know how western propaganda and imperialism works. The real question is why you have chosen to be a traitor.

Iranians have many such traitors in diaspora. Only US funds over 150 TV and radio channels broadcasting propaganda Persian content into Iran. So there must be even many more traitors inside Iran too. Even the most decorated journalist in the world today, Mr. Symour Hersh has written extensively about US support for MKO/Jundallah terror inside Iran as well as Mossad hiring people inside Iran to kill Iranian scientists. And this goon has come here trying to sell western propaganda to us using this forum. We come here to this forum to take refuge from western propaganda and he comes here as their agent. The truth is Israel wants to stop Iran's scientific progress by hiring such scums to kill Iranian scientists and then glorifying those murderers as the OP has done. Shame on him. Now at least we know where his loyalties lie.

How dare you suggest most Turks are stupid. Once again you are reported for insulting the great nation of Turkey.

I can give you all kind of the statistics that shows the education of Turks here in Holland and Germany. Their lack of education, crime reports, etc. You can report everything you want, but I'm convinced the moderators here respect a thing called free speech.

Back ontopic now.

You mean the Islamic Republic that is viewed as the most negative country in the world? A country that is being hated trough the whole Middle-East and even by most of the Iranians? Haha.

Once again I suggest you go check your Zionist sources for ulterior motives that is too keep Arabs under their foot

Iranians have many such traitors in diaspora. Only US funds over 150 TV and radio channels broadcasting propaganda Persian content into Iran. So there must be even many more traitors inside Iran too. Even the most decorated journalist in the world today, Mr. Symour Hersh has written extensively about US support for MKO/Jundallah terror inside Iran as well as Mossad hiring people inside Iran to kill Iranian scientists. And this goon has come here trying to sell western propaganda to us using this forum. We come here to this forum to take refuge from western propaganda and he comes here as their agent. The truth is Israel wants to stop Iran's scientific progress by hiring such scums to kill Iranian scientists and then glorifying those murderers as the OP has done. Shame on him. Now at least we know where his loyalties lie.

and we kill them

Once again I suggest you go check your Zionist sources for ulterior motives that is too keep Arabs under their foot

Strange, because Arabs have bleed more for the Palestinian-case than all Iranians and Pakistanis together.

I can give you all kind of the statistics that shows the education of Turks here in Holland and Germany. Their lack of education, crime reports, etc. You can report everything you want, but I'm convinced the moderators here respect a thing called free speech.

Back ontopic now.

You are reported for racism again. What is the topic I have exposed your source as untruthful Zionist rubbish

Reported again for being off topic

I translated the article for you:

Dictatorial regimes + Adobe ® Photoshop ® = guaranteed failure. So thought the Ayatollahs in Iran unseen just a quick passport of an alleged Israeli spy to hoaxen. The 24-year-old Majid Jamali fashi was executed last week because he was commissioned by Israel to kill an Iranian nuclear scientist would have helped. (confession on state TV here, interpretation of the Man in Iran there) To prove this, his Israeli passport shown on TV. Only it is a soup photo of an existing Wikipedia image. And a very bad too. Thus there are name and ID number and the picture looks nothing like an official passport photo with all the rules and regulations (eg look straight into camera). What a failure. If those hatebeards want to show that Israel systematically liquidated Iranian nuclear experts (which is quite well possible) falsify evidence or at least a little believable. Pruts0rs!

Back
Top Bottom