What's new

Iran photoshop passport Iranian 'spy' who was executes this week

He is still at work till the evening, when he gets home he will troll all the Iran topics

:rofl::rofl:

Please... don't bring Pakistan into the picture, because Aryan_B do not represent Pakistan.

You are invited to check his post history to believe what i say.

No one is Pakistan as long he is more loyal to Pakistan than any other state.

Rarely can I make much sense of what you state. The evidence you offer contradicts your claim.

I can give you all kind of the statistics that shows the education of Turks here in Holland and Germany. Their lack of education, crime reports, etc. You can report everything you want, but I'm convinced the moderators here respect a thing called free speech.

Back ontopic now.

Turks are generally successful in western Europe despite the blatant institutional racism (especially in Germany and France). There are tens of thousands of Turkish businessmen who are contributing a great deal to European economies. Even German officials acknowledged this years ago. You are probably reading too much PVV propaganda, the party of Wilders.

Good that Iran executed this monster. He was the scum of the earth and a sell out. His passport was made in haste and was used only once to go to Israel and as per Russian reports when he landed in Israel, he was briefly detained because of his passport but later on Mossad intervened to have him freed. Such scums who sell out their countries should be executed. Actually he had a court proceedings. When US was in war, they used to execute such scums without any court proceedings. See their video here how US military police used to execute American communist spies. (Warning: Disturbing images ahead, do not look if you can not handle it.):

Nazi spies, not commie. Wore US uniforms in Bulge

Wearing enemy uniforms is against Geneva Convention. (so is fighting out of uniform, such as the Taliban do. By laws of war, we couls shoot all of them)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom