Iran, Pakistan to form border commission

cocomo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran, Pakistan to form border commission
Tehran, Iran, May 13

By Mehdi Sepahvand –- Trend:

Iran and Pakistan are going to form a joint border security commission, it was announced a few days after a terrorist attack took some 10 lives of Iranian guards at the border with Pakistan.

The news was announced by Sartaj Aziz, adviser to Pakistan’s prime minister on foreign affairs, who said the first meeting of the commission will be held this month, Press TV reported May 13.

He added four representatives from each country will attend the meeting which is to be held either in Iran or Pakistan.

Last week Iran’s Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif met with Pakistan’s Minister for Interior and Narcotics Control Nasir Ali Khan to discuss the recent terror act.

An attack by terrorists from inside the Pakistani border claimed the lives of 10 Iranian border guards on April 11. Iran censured Pakistan for not maintaining firm security grip over its western borders.

On May 10, Pakistan’s Foreign Ministry summoned Iran’s ambassador in Islamabad over remarks made by the Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mohammad Baqeri, who had warned that if Islamabad does not provide ample security over the border, Tehran would consider doing so itself. “If the terrorist attacks continue, we will deal crushing blows to their safe havens and cells, wherever they are," Baqeri had said.

source: http://en.trend.az/iran/politics/2753587.html

what total rubbish and nonsense, joint Pakistan Iran border commission was already formed since 2012 , what has came out of since then ?? .........more made up stories

Iran-Pakistan-Border2-300x160.jpg

Pak-Iran Borderhttp://thebalochistanpoint.com/pak-iran-border-commission-forms-committee-on-border-violations/ Commission forms committee

Pakistan, Iran to curb cross- border terrorism
Pakistan, Iran form joint border monitoring body

does anybody believe in this double game . i can show you nobody i mean people in charge in Iran believe in it . time will tell what steps Iran will take .
this is all i have to say about .

Last edited:
border commission is a misleading title. we don'thave any border disputes."security"should be added.

well, commision will work for few weeks and they all will be calm and cool again, its best for Pakistan that we should seal our western borders completly on war footing even if we have to take loan from IMF..

both countries need to join hands and forces to eliminate the threat ..

well, commision will work for few weeks and they all will be calm and cool again, its best for Pakistan that we should seal our western borders completly on war footing even if we have to take loan from IMF..

I want to see something like the one Turkey built on Turkey-Syria border:

n_110377_1.jpg

Two other Muslim countries, Iran and Pakistan in the firing line are awaiting their turn. Lot of groundwork has already been done by USA and its allies to soften up the targeted countries from within through covert war.

what total rubbish and nonsense, joint Pakistan Iran border commission was already formed since 2012 , what has came out of since then ?? .........more made up stories

Iran-Pakistan-Border2-300x160.jpg

Pak-Iran Borderhttp://thebalochistanpoint.com/pak-iran-border-commission-forms-committee-on-border-violations/ Commission forms committee

Pakistan, Iran to curb cross- border terrorism
Pakistan, Iran form joint border monitoring body

does anybody believe in this double game . i can show you nobody i mean people in charge in Iran believe in it . time will tell what steps Iran will take .
this is all i have to say about .
If Iran shows a bit of sincerity this time, then of course it will be effective and useful.

Loan from IMF to seal the border ??? are you in right frame of mind ??? Anybody and everybody has become an expert on this forum. Get a life and don't stress yourselves.

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom