What's new

Iran & Pakistan Booth are Brother All The Muslims are 1,One.

Khaqan Humayun

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Iran & Pakistan Booth are Brother All The Muslims are 1,One.

All the Muslims of World are one, I think we must not show any differences of this forum What ever was done in Iran it was attack of Terrorist,

And we are against of terrorist.
-----------------------------------
But What was done in Pulwama it was a Drama done by Modi Sarkar to win upcoming election.

-----------------------------------
Iran must understand that Hindu mind set will make them isolate from the world.
----------------------------------
Do not join hand with India, Join Hand with Pakistan. Our history tells us that with the help of Iran King Babar & Humayun established Mughal Empire in India.
---------------------------------------
KSA, Iran,Libya, Egypt,Turkey all are the Crown of are Head.
----------------------
We Muslims must solve our issue in our OIC. And we must make OIC stronger.

+1
İyi fikir.

KSA, Iran,Libya, Egypt,Turkey all are the Crown of are Head.
----------------------
We Muslims must solve our issue in our OIC. And we must make OIC stronger.[/QUOTE]

+1
nice idea

A very positive message and i truely appreciate.
Pakistan and Iran bith country should solve issues on table not by threatening each other.if iran want no relationship with pakistan we have nothing to loose,but iran will loose alot.
India cant be a friend of muslims,they will come with many beautiful words earlier but inside deep heart they hate muslims as we hate hindus much.
All pakistani and iranian friends on here should play a positive role.

What was done in Pulwama it was a Drama done by Modi Sarkar to win upcoming election.
Ok understood but what about attack inside Iran? Was it Modi's plan as well to create a rift between brothers? As long as there's a rift between KSA and Iran, there can't be any brotherhood between Muslims in the ME.

Back
Top Bottom