What's new

Iran ordered attack on Abbasi event in Afghanistan, Taliban says

Taliban Support TAPI for the good of Afghanistan, ppl think of them as Barbarians, of Lawless cowboys, but they are more sincere than politicians.
Many years back when they were ruling Afghanistan the project was agreed upon because US company was involved and it was mutual pact. A win win thing for both. Now when both are in opposite camps why would they support this? In my personal opinion it would have been better if what these surrendered ones claim, if they did attack it . Look at the source of this propaganda piece.

So TALIBAN support TAPI???? What for? Anyway this seems to be pure BS.
Taliban have previously showed their support for TAPI multiple times and this part of news is totally credible...Definitely they will get their part ...some sort of royalty etc that will help them financially.

I can't tell, can you?

More:

"Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told the AP in a telephone interview that the religious movement was ready to guarantee the pipeline's security." Dawn, 2/23/18
Zabiullah well I can believe if it is attributed to him. The BBC report quoted a purported spokesperson.

I can't tell, can you?

More:

"Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid told the AP in a telephone interview that the religious movement was ready to guarantee the pipeline's security." Dawn, 2/23/18
And I`m sure they`re doing it purely out of the kindness of their hearts:ph34r:....well..that and a cut of any profits it would generate of course:agree:,you know now that I think about I`m pretty sure that they call that sort of thing a Protection Racket.:big_boss:

Not just to take up, if the allegation is true and not just any propaganda; which i am sure Pakistani agencies have prior knowledge of. Pakistan must change his posturing to overt operations against whichever country working against our national security. Enough of brotherhood or neighborhood diplomacy.
First we need to investigate it. VOA is not a friendly media outlet and its interests do not align with ours so there is a strong reason to doubt it. So it must be investigated and if that's true, then surely an appropriate measures need to taken.

I really want Pakistan to complete the gas pipeline project with Iran and both countries should try to remove any kinks and irritants in the project but even if Pakistan is failing in doing so, Iran does not get the right to resort to such extremes to sabotage the TAPI project in anger. So right now we can't make any conclusions but Pakistani agencies must look into the matter (I guess they would already be doing the job) and find out the truth.

Wtf :cheesy:

Man this guy with his source is getting out of red lines. We may help any group to kill American swines occupying Afghanistan, but this one seriously is a pure bullshit :lol:

Recently, there was a Taliban cheif that was killed in an air strike in Pakistan coming from Iran with a Pakistani passport. What is your opinion on that? Does you government have soft corner for Taliban vs USA?

What a load of crap. I just saw the OP and well my bad reading it.

Nonsense conspiracy theory. Iran did no such thing.

I can't tell, can you?

More:

Well since Solomon is jumping up and down with glee on this news... Means this is probably Fake News.planted by the Star of David...

Divide and conquer...

Btw... I am not a fan of Iran... Can't trust them... But let's not be that naive either... VOA .Source... Lol .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom