What's new

Iran ordered attack on Abbasi event in Afghanistan, Taliban says

Recently, there was a Taliban cheif that was killed in an air strike in Pakistan coming from Iran with a Pakistani passport. What is your opinion on that? Does you government have soft corner for Taliban vs USA?
Vs USA, possibly

Obviously Iran strategy is ending US presence in the region. But Taliban has been US ally until recently. I have no idea about that Taliban guy that has entered Pakistan, extremists exists on both sides of the border, mostly paid by Saudi and American intelligence services. I remember words of an irgc member who said that terrorists are entering Iran from AFG borders and sometimes using Pakistani border to hide their identity. IMO even if a Tali has entered Pakistan from our border or vise verse with a fake identity, it doesn't mean that Iran or Pakistan are working against one an other. Seemingly source of these terror activities are the same resulted from US presence in Afghanistan. Just read the article man , Americans are accusing us of trying to kill the Indian dude, PM Abbasi, Ashraf Ghani , and their negotiating team, its pure crap, and I am sure with zero doubt if a Tali has entered Pak with a fake identity, Americans had a hand in this. Pak media acts emotionally most of the time, and Americans have counted on that.

Don't allow these mofos to sabotage our relations. Why don't we blame them for insecurity of Afghanistan?.After all they have full control of it.

First we need to investigate it. VOA is not a friendly media outlet and its interests do not align with ours so there is a strong reason to doubt it. So it must be investigated and if that's true, then surely an appropriate measures need to taken.

How will the investigators determine if it is true or not? Do these Talibans have evidence to support their claims?

How will the investigators determine if it is true or not? Do these Talibans have evidence to support their claims?
hmm that's a good question but I guess intelligence agencies have ways to get to the bottom of the matter.

Nonsense conspiracy theory. Iran did no such thing.
So you're saying your Israeli friends are lying as usual and conspiring against Pak-Iran relations?

Look at the source. Anything reported by American sources needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

So you're saying your Israeli friends are lying as usual and conspiring against Pak-Iran relations?

isreali """""""""""""""""""""""friends""""""""""""""""""""""" lie more often than they tell the truth. At this point I honestly think they don't know the difference between facts and "alternative facts".

Mind games for simpletons.

Is it an attempt to sabotage Bajwa's recent initiative for rapprochement with the Iranians? Most likely yes. TAPI is far less secure and likely than IP. If it becomes possible than IP can also be. In a way TAPI is not that bad for Iran, so this whole story to sabotage this inauguration sounds too outlandish for me.

@war&peace
Once upon a time and even nowadays, Americans ISIS and Talis have been the same side of the coin, Americans are occupying our lands using their own terrorists. If it's true then it was a false flag op. Like the Saudi American group the Jeysh ul Islam that terrorized tens of our border guards, yet, I am not blaming it on your nation, because I am familiar to American behavior. The day we kick them out of Afghanistan, these false flag operations would end immediate ly

Mind games for simpletons.

Is it an attempt to sabotage Bajwa's recent initiative for rapprochement with the Iranians? Most likely yes. TAPI is far less secure and likely than IP. If it becomes possible than IP can also be. In a way TAPI is not that bad for Iran, so this whole story to sabotage this inauguration sounds too outlandish for me.
I think so too..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom