What's new

Iran 'offers $80million bounty for Donald Trump's head' after death of general

I told you this long before.
What?,that the iranians would slap a price on the chumpsters head?.Well I have to admit I didnt see that one coming,but then they did slap a one million bounty on salman rushdie back in the day,soooo.....
;)

Hilarious. Where did you get this notion of Muslims as being one unified entity in today's era?
@waz could you Please take care of this dumbA$$ Indian ? @Juggernaut_is_here , posting same stuff in multiple Threads, and positing off topic stuff and Propaganda ..

if there are multiple threads on the same war..wouldn't it be logical to post the same comment at two places? i just posted the same comment only at two places

if there are multiple threads on the same war..wouldn't it be logical to post the same comment at two places? i just posted the same comment only at two places

Read the OP, and keep my Country out of your delusional BS .. As I said stay in Position or else you will be kicked out of the forum like your many countrymen ..
Don't bring Pakistan into everything , or assume or tell us what we should do ..

Lol best yeet myself before i end up on a list.

Good luck iranbros

Come on khameini that's how you take revenge.
You know practically that's not possible.
My advise is to kill and Target all Americans in the region and force them to run from middle East.Thats more viable .

It's time for Pakistan to show whether it stands for Islam or whether it stands for America, who killed 10 million Muslims in last 20 years

It's time to walk the walk.

The founding creed of Pakistan is at stake

Oh wow look at this coward indian. You are allies of iran, u wanted chabahar port, why dont u now help ur allies. Or is trump ur new daddy and ull ditch iran for daddy??

Keep in mind, the offer is not only for while Trump is president. It stands forever. Which means, when a new president is elected, and Trump doesn't have the same security, he will be dead, and he knows it.

The way CIA is desperate to get rid of Trump, they may actually facilitate. :D

Back
Top Bottom