What's new

Iran offered heavy weaponry to PKK to step back from Turkey withdrawal

What kind of retaliation are you expecting? Should we help Israel and US when their offense begins?

Not that kind, maybe with the way you mentioned above.

In example, when Assad down our jet, we all got angry and criticized Erdogan for not taking any action.But Erdogan vowed retaliation saying " We will chose when, where and the method. " Look what happened to Syria. We could see this kind of retaliation i think.

Turkey should put more pressure on tarazani in north Iraq, the kurdish militia never fired a shot at the PKK, they might even be helping them in terms of food / money.

If this land of southeastern Turkey is supposed to go to anyone its the Armenians considering the treaty of serves, Kurds do not belong in these lands.
It is not even their land, what brought Kurds to the plains in Iraq and Syria, cities with history that has nothing to do with theirs. Turkey should not give any land

sikdir my friend.you yourself know better what is going on in Kurdistan of Turkey.huh?this is not trolling,people here just have to see how people was celebrating Newrouz this year.

terbietsiz!!!

Anyone can celebrate anything here..There is no restriction...Thats the beauty of democracy...And please do not swear and keep the discussion civilised

of course...AKP wants to please its master the west and Israel... thus the media is bashing Iran, to manipulate the Turkish people and brainwash them... I see many Turks here in the forum fell in the trap already... :disagree:

sikdir my friend.you yourself know better what is going on in Kurdistan of Turkey.huh?this is not trolling,people here just have to see how people was celebrating Newrouz this year.

terbietsiz!!!
Kollang jan, alan modhaye tork miyan behet infraction midan :(

of course...AKP wants to please its master the west and Israel... thus the media is bashing Iran, to manipulate the Turkish people and brainwash them... I see many Turks here in the forum fell in the trap already... :disagree:

This might be the case with other things but Iran supporting PKK and other Kurdish militias is nothing new, they used it against Saddam before.

This might be the case with other things but Iran supporting PKK and other Kurdish militias is nothing new, they used it against Saddam before.

Iran is already busy, it has its own problems.. they might have supported them, but not a military support, such as training them, giving them weapons and etc.. where Turkey is training terrorists, giving them shelter, weapons and etc..

and also don't forget Turkey relation with Iraq Kurdistan...

Not that kind, maybe with the way you mentioned above.

In example, when Assad down our jet, we all got angry and criticized Erdogan for not taking any action.But Erdogan vowed retaliation saying " We will chose when, where and the method. " Look what happened to Syria. We could see this kind of retaliation i think.

I think in retaliation we should help Azeri uprising in Iran and their independence.

Back
Top Bottom