What's new

Terrorists will start withdrawing from Turkey on May 8, PKK says

Maliki does not want to oppose Turkey, these problems started when Turkey started to deal with KRG bringing in oil and gas without dealing with the central government which is the way it should be according to the constitution.
KRG is selling it for a cheap price that is why Turkey accepts it and ignores the rest
The PKK was there before the deal was made?yes.
The central government should have done something then but was not able to.
Who said we want the KRG to be independent,the central government cant do nothing against them so they make deals on their own.
You should have put them in their place,then there were only deals between Turkey and Iraq.
Not even the KRG can do something against the PKK,you think they want them there?
Maliki is a weakling,Saddam would have put them in place.
You need a strong leader.

So you just responded to 1 part..

Resistance fighters could not give a fk about the life expectancy, they come from safe countries, they are not there for comfort and a good life they are there to fight and die if needed..

Resistance fighters? Those terrorists are there because of the brainwashing. They are being taken from their families without knowing what to expect in those mountains, without knowing the feeling of living like rats in caves, without knowing the feeling of they can die in any moment without even realizing their deaths.

Iraq has actually taken a lot of action, just look at history it says it all.
read my previous comment again cause I just answered everything.

What kind of actions Iraq has taken against PKK?

I am not crying, you should put the ultranationalism aside and look at the facts and history before making up more stories.

Like it or not, Iraq is the safe haven for those terrorists as it has been in the past two decades. If having relations with KRG serving our interests better, there is nothing Iraq can do about it.

Resistance fighters? Those terrorists are there because of the brainwashing. They are being taken from their families without knowing what to expect in those mountains, without knowing the feeling of living like rats in caves, without knowing the feeling of they can die in any moment without even realizing their deaths.

What kind of actions Iraq has taken against PKK?

Like it or not, Iraq is the safe haven for those terrorists as it has been in the past two decades. If having relations with KRG serving our interests better, there is nothing Iraq can do about it.

Terrorists = PKK, with resistance fighters I was talking about the non PKK kurdish guerillas, though I do not mind calling them terrorists, same **** diff name for me.

You are a Turk that borders Iraq and you do not know what action Iraq has taken against the PKK, why am I even arguing with you since the PKK is an issue related to Turkey-Iran-Syria-Iraq.
You have google, long live google.

KRG is the safe heaven for terrorists, you will not call it Kurdistan cause your against Kurdistan but you will call it Iraq even though you are dealing directly with the Kurds yet you still want to throw the blame on Iraq which you have been opposing from taking any action against the KRG.

Terrorists = PKK, with resistance fighters I was talking about the non PKK kurdish guerillas, though I do not mind calling them terrorists, same **** diff name for me.

There is no such thing as non PKK kurdish guerillas in Turkey.

You are a Turk that borders Iraq and you do not know what action Iraq has taken against the PKK, why am I even arguing with you since the PKK is an issue related to Turkey-Iran-Syria-Iraq.
You have google, long live google.

Iraq Condemns Turkish Cross-Border Operations Against PKK, 21 July 2012
Turkish army wants Iraq to contribute to fight against PKK terror
Iraq urges end to Turkey PKK attacks - Tehran Times

No, seriously, tell me about those actions that Iraq had taken against PKK.

KRG is the safe heaven for terrorists, you will not call it Kurdistan cause your against Kurdistan but you will call it Iraq even though you are dealing directly with the Kurds yet you still want to throw the blame on Iraq which you have been opposing from taking any action against the KRG.

Iraq was the safe haven of those terrorists long before KRG.

Who said I was talking about Turkey, all those Kurdish guerillas are connected to each other.

I never heard of that, though this was in July 21 2012, the time when the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga almost went to war with each other, KRG does not want the Iraqi military to operate in the KRG areas though Maliki has been pushing to bring the soldiers inside KRG area and forming "Northern Operational Command".
The problem is that the Kurdish militia opposes it, now if Turkey would stop protecting them then Iraq could take action.
But how should Iraq fight the PKK if Turkey helps the KRG ??

Iraq was not a safe heaven, Iraq was fighting them, Turkey was fighting them, they did not co-operate closely but Iraq has never been the friend of them.

Iran and Syria is a different story, both have been allies for a long time, the Islamic republic regime of Iran has supported the kurdish terrorists which Syria did aswell for a certain amount of time.

Who said I was talking about Turkey, all those Kurdish guerillas are connected to each other.

I never heard of that, though this was in July 21 2012, the time when the Iraqi army and the Peshmerga almost went to war with each other, KRG does not want the Iraqi military to operate in the KRG areas though Maliki has been pushing to bring the soldiers inside KRG area and forming "Northern Operational Command".
The problem is that the Kurdish militia opposes it, now if Turkey would stop protecting them then Iraq could take action.
But how should Iraq fight the PKK if Turkey helps the KRG ??

Iraq was not a safe heaven, Iraq was fighting them, Turkey was fighting them, they did not co-operate closely but Iraq has never been the friend of them.

Iran and Syria is a different story, both have been allies for a long time, the Islamic republic regime of Iran has supported the kurdish terrorists which Syria did aswell for a certain amount of time.

Iraq's conflict with other Kurdish groups or Peshmerga doesn't have any impact on PKK. I'm asking again, has Iraq ever done anything directly against PKK?

Yeah, Iraq isn't a safe haven at all. Its all Turkey's and KRG's fault... If not KRG and Turkey's support to it, the mighty Iraqi army would crush PKK in those mountains.

Iraq's conflict with other Kurdish groups or Peshmerga doesn't have any impact on PKK. I'm asking again, has Iraq ever done anything directly against PKK?

Yeah, Iraq isn't a safe haven at all. Its all Turkey's and KRG's fault... If not KRG and Turkey's support to it, the mighty Iraqi army would crush PKK in those mountains.

Iraq has fought the other kurdish terrorists that fight for the same ideology of the PKK, they have minor differences in ideology, they all fight for seperatism.
Iraq however has never supported PKK or any group against Turkey.
Iraq having direct war with PKK is unknown to me, PKK is mainly against Turkey.
Though PKK never operated against Turkey from within Iraq when Iraq had its forces there for all I know, right ?
The PKK moved there after the 90s when the US along with 30 countries destroyed the Iraqi military + the US giving Kurds more control in the North.

If Turkey actually worked with Iraq instead of KRG I am sure Iraq would not mind co-operating with Turkey against PKK militarily.
Do you expect KRG to use their peshmerga against the PKK ? Besides I am sure the Peshmerga is quite experienced in this mountain warfare, how come they do not fight the terrorists inside their controlled land ?

Iraq has fought the other kurdish terrorists that fight for the same ideology of the PKK, they have minor differences in ideology, they all fight for seperatism.
Iraq however has never supported PKK or any group against Turkey.

Willingly or unwillingly Iraq has become a safe haven for PKK, doesn't matter if it supported PKK further.

Iraq having direct war with PKK is unknown to me, PKK is mainly against Turkey.

Perhaps that is the reason why Iraq did nothing against PKK, but since PKK is operating against Turkey within Iraq, Iraq had a responsibility but ignored it, furthermore, decided to become an obstacle for Turkey's fight against PKK by constant bitching and moaning about how its "sovereignty" is being violated by Turkey's cross-border operations.

Though PKK never operated against Turkey from within Iraq when Iraq had its forces there for all I know, right ?

Eighties and nineties were the bloodiest years.

If Turkey actually worked with Iraq instead of KRG I am sure Iraq would not mind co-operating with Turkey against PKK militarily.

For the hundredth time, before KRG, Turkey had urged Iraq to contribute its fight against PKK but Iraq didn't give a sht.

Do you expect KRG to use their peshmerga against the PKK ? Besides I am sure the Peshmerga is quite experienced in this mountain warfare, how come they do not fight the terrorists inside their controlled land ?

No, i have no such expectancy.

I just think that the " negotiations " are nothing more than a temporary cease fire , the AKP will simply keep negotiating for 4-5 years by that time Armed Drones will be in service , after all Turkey will need to test its new toys on someone .

The Situation in Syria and KRG problems with Iraq central goverment and the possibility of civil war in Iraq also encouraged both Turkey and PKK to seek a temporary cease fire .

By the way guys Iraq is boiling right now , everyday at least 4-5 Iraq soldiers are being killed and when Syria conflict finishes the foreign fighters will move to Iraq . They Sunni Arabs in Iraq and their relatives on the Syrian province in Dier el Zor have been stock piling weapons they stole from Various bases they raided that belonged to the Syrian Army .

Do not believe the news , we Just have to wait and see first .

I just think that the " negotiations " are nothing more than a temporary cease fire , the AKP will simply keep negotiating for 4-5 years by that time Armed Drones will be in service , after all Turkey will need to test its new toys on someone .

The Situation in Syria and KRG problems with Iraq central goverment and the possibility of civil war in Iraq also encouraged both Turkey and PKK to seek a temporary cease fire .

By the way guys Iraq is boiling right now , everyday at least 4-5 Iraq soldiers are being killed and when Syria conflict finishes the foreign fighters will move to Iraq . They Sunni Arabs in Iraq and their relatives on the Syrian province in Dier el Zor have been stock piling weapons they stole from Various bases they raided that belonged to the Syrian Army .

Do not believe the news , we Just have to wait and see first .

Offtopic/false information, look @ the Iraq 23 killed thread in the ME section and you willl know more about it.
Put an ignore on this message as you always ignore messages.

Back
Top Bottom