What's new

Iran may seek naval bases in Yemen or Syria: chief of staff

@SOHEIL this is not the correct time to troll tsar bomba, his family is going through a major crisis.
He is insulting all Pakistan and you are talking back nicely to him !!!!!
I have heard of licking boots... but examples set in favor of so called 'pdf team cousins' are prime.

Most of the beggars in Iran are Pakistani. search it on google.

Which Pakistani is going to execute 'pdf team cousin' here?

They won't believe it !!!
@SOHEIL i have been to your Iran, this is nonsense, the beggars are from Afghanistan.

I have heard of licking boots... but examples set in favor of so called 'pdf team cousins' are prime.

Relax man.

Your fellow countryman started ...

@SOHEIL i have been to your Iran, this is nonsense, the beggars are from Afghanistan.

Relax man.

:cheers:

It's not in Pakistan?

Nop its Khurasani's men who were based across the border in Kunar and Nuristan, they kidnapped policemen took them across durand line, beheaded them. It was way before Op ZarbeAzb i guess in 2013, his group has been decimated I believe he has now given alligience to IS across the border.

Most Pakistani's in Iran are students or white collar workers and same goes for Iranians in Pakistan.

I have quite a decent number of Iranian students in Pakistan, in medical and engineering universities, since education here is in English and cheaper. LUMS, NCA , BNU have foreign students from various countries as well

So just one video and you have the proof, good going, salutations to your intellegence.

Won't happen...
I think both of us are not sure about this.
Iran is a country with itself civilization、large population、long and golorious history. Iran have its ambition as a leader in middle east or lslamic world. the same with turkey and KSA.
These three country struggle to broaden their influence in ME.KSA as a religious leader have build GCC. Turkey, after more than 50 years failling to join EU, now begin to pivot back to ME, and build their military base in qatar. Iran, step by step, broaden its influence from iraq\yemen to syria around. It is reasonable for iran to build military base in syria, they have cast so many blood in this area.
pakistan play a important role in islamic world. Both of these three need keep a good relationship if they want to achieve their goal inside lslamic world. Out of islamic world, these three country need to keep a good relationship with P3 if they want achive their goal eventually

Last edited:
I think both of us are not sure about this.
Iran is a country with itself civilization、large population、long and golorious history. Iran have its ambition as a leader in middle east or lslamic world. the same with turkey and KSA.
These three country struggle to broaden their influence in ME.KSA as a religious leader have build GCC. Turkey, after more than 50 years failling to join EU, now begin to pivot back to ME, and build their military base in qatar. Iran, step by step, broaden its influence from iraq\yemen to syria around. It is reasonable for iran to build military base in syria, they have cast so many blood in this area.
pakistan play a important role in islamic world. Both of these three need keep a good relationship if they want to achieve their goal. Out of islamic world, these three country need to keep a good relationship with P3 if they want achive their goal eventually
I wish whole Muslim countries had your logic. Unlike my stupid previous striking reaction on a Chinese mate which led us both to an stupid discussion, China is one of the major guardians of East. Best wishes my friend

I wish whole Muslim countries had your logic. Unlike my stupid previous striking reaction on a Chinese mate which led us both to an stupid discussion, China is one of the major guardians of East. Best wishes my friend
In the world there are many guys, you can't ask every one have a sight to understand the reason behind the things.

There is defect in human nature they will admire the guy or country who have bullied them. They will not cherish the things that a friendly nation have give them too generously.
This is why a lot of ME countries worship NATO and their weapon system which have bombed them times after times.

Your fellow countryman started ...

trouble_maker.jpg

Back
Top Bottom