What's new

Iran mass produced captured U.S. ScanEagle drone

Now American are hiding F35 because if Iran sees one they will make it in a month

Now American are hiding F35 because if Iran sees one they will make it in a month

382355_10151275677208603_600851842_n.jpg

:mod: yes buddy i believe most logical step for Iran to oppose zionist imperialism should be capture of an US Aircraft Carrier then they will came to understand Iran's determination.

:mod: yes buddy i believe most logical step for Iran to oppose zionist imperialism should be capture of an US Aircraft Carrier then they will came to understand Iran's determination.

Well we have a history of this , about 350 year ago we captured to purtuguese warship without firing a bullet and even the sailor didn't know what hit them before they were tied and effectively secured .

You think what we paid to English navy to attack purtuguese strongholds in hormoz island

On 4 December 2012, it was reported that Iran stated it had captured an American ScanEagle
Boeing Insitu ScanEagle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And now already mass production of a copy in Iran? Incl. launch catapult? ... rather unlikely imho.

More likely:

ScanEagle is a descendant of another Insitu UAV, SeaScan, which was conceived of as a remote sensor for collecting weather data as well as helping commercial fishermen locate and track schools of tuna.

With Boeing's support since 2002, Insitu has famously adapted the SeaScan unmanned air system from a tuna boat accessory into the ScanEagle, which has essentially invented an operational niche for a small tactical UAS (STUAS) for the US Navy and a Tier II platform for the US Marine Corps.
Boeing's culture challenger

insituseascan.jpg

Insitu’s SeaScan is designed for commercial UAV applications which includes shipboard imaging reconnaissance, corporate security on land or at sea, and other commercial missions. A digital video camera is integrated into an inertially-stabilized pan / tilt nose turret. It uses 2.4 GHz video & 900 MHz for command/telemetry using commercial off the shelf gear (COTS).
dailywireless.org » HDTV from Aircraft

Somehow, I rather suspect Iran has built upon the commercially available SeaScan in developing its own UAV version...

seascan uav - YouTube

"UAV's"
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/6608938/#.URQaWx0mbbw
http://blog.daum.net/baba1905/2323690

[Somehow, I rather suspect Iran has built upon the commercially available SeaScan in developing its own UAV version...

I was wondering why the "production line" looked like a line of shipping crates rather than a factory

this is more for domestic Iranian consumption purposes......they already produce longer range unmanned aircrafts if i'm not mistaken

the Scan Eagle was made to be cannon fodder; unlike the Reapers and Predators which the Pentagon guards with their lives -- lest they land up in the hands of their foes

Iranians by nature are a "proud" and self-praising people......the leaders know this, which is why they need to be seen as "taking stern action" against countries that are hostile or disrespecting its air space or nearing its waters (something i believe is a stupid and dangerous policy)

And now already mass production of a copy in Iran? Incl. launch catapult? ... rather unlikely imho.

More likely:

Boeing's culture challenger

insituseascan.jpg

dailywireless.org » HDTV from Aircraft

Somehow, I rather suspect Iran has built upon the commercially available SeaScan in developing its own UAV version...

seascan uav - YouTube

"UAV's"
Robo-spy plane reaches milestone in Iraq - Technology & science - Science | NBC News
http://blog.daum.net/baba1905/2323690

Well , I wonder why Iran must build upon Sea-scan which we don't have access to instead of Scan-eagle that we have several of them ?

Iranians by nature are a "proud" and self-praising people......the leaders know this, which is why they need to be seen as "taking stern action" against countries that are hostile or disrespecting its air space or nearing its waters (something i believe is a stupid and dangerous policy)

well if we didn't had such policy then we were not sure when at the morning we go out to work somebody won't blow out the taxi we rented to go to work by a missile fired from a drone just for fun of it.

Back
Top Bottom