What's new

Iran is popular in Pakistan, overwhelmingly disliked everywhere else

Pakistanis are too innocent to understand the iranians, pakistanis are favouring iran only because of this muslim ummah thing

About Pakistan, I think it shows majority of Pakistanis are not obsessed with sect,again, unlike Arab countries,in most cases.There is a huge difference between those animals who blow up Shias in Pakistan and regular Sunnis.Both Shias and Sunnis have lived in Pakistan in peace for many years, before Talibanism was introduced.Even now, I'm sure majority of Pakistani Sunnis don't put any difference between themselves and Shias.
I hope your country gets free of this Barbarism that is killing Muslims in name of 'Islam' and Pakistanis, live in absolute peace, once again, without any violence.

The other reason, I think is Iran standing against west and it expansionist policies and that's quite popular in Pakistan I suppose.

There is no shia or sunni. We are all Muslims. If we stop highlighting our differences, our enemies will stop taking advantage. The difference is only academic in nature.

Pakistan has a historic, cultural and religious bond with Iran that cant be broken no matter how much crap US turns out. This relationship predates creation of Pakistan.

well Iran is very popular here in my country. It would certainty go over 90! There is no shia sunni crap here!

Even if there isn't, wait till wahabism reaches your shores.

There was no shia/sunni crap in Syria before the war either.

Never put your guard down.

The reason for the high favorability is because many in the Pakistani public like Pres. Ahmadinejad it's not so much Iran they like as it is their likeness for Ahmadinejad. Had this survey been taken before Ahmadinejad's era favorability rating would be different.

A note should be added:
Who did this survey?How many people were asked about Iran? In which regions of those countries?Why this survey is only done regarding Iran? Why not other countries,like Israel, Saudi Arabia, U.S itself?

Pakistanis are too innocent to understand the iranians, this whole muslim ummah this is crap, pakistanis are favouring iran only because of this muslim ummah thing

This "Muslim Ummah thing" is the reason why Pakistan exists in the first place. Why would Sindhis welcome UPites in 1947? Why would Indians Muslims support Turkey during and after WWI? Why would Pakistani pilots enlist in Jordan, Syria, & Iraq to fight against Israel? Why would Pakistan, Iran, & Turkey support Bosnians against Serbs?

If Pakistan were just a geographical entity, it would have been re-absorbed into India by now. Do you enjoy cutting your legs?

:kiss3:
Only on PDF Indians like to try and turn Iranians against Pakistan but on the ground their government has shunned Iran.
@Soheil @kollang
thank you!
i wish i could know what has made Iranians as evils.how evil Iran suffer the life of an german?
are we an agressive nation?nope we have not attacked any nation since 300 years ago.
are we supporting terrorism?we support two SO CALLED two military group.first is the government of Gaza city and second is a party that is part of the Lebanese parliment.
is Iran an ugly country?nope!
are Iranians uncivilized or rude to foreigners??nope!

What you don't reciprocate the love ? :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
I could perfectly understand disliking Saudi Arabia, Turkey and all other worthless western puppet states lacking dignity and self-respect, but why on earth dislike Iran? What a crazy world, the majority of people like what they should hate, and dislike what they should like.

Pakistanis will like anyone that raises the "Islamic flag." Get a wahabi sheikh or an extremist shia from Qom to preach hate and Pakistanis off the street will flock to their cause.

For the same reasons Iran is unfavourable in the West, Pakistanis favour Iran.

Re. the poll, well it's not a surprise to any Iranian. I don't like "us," why would a Westerners like us? In the sunni world, wahabism is king for now. Shias vote Iran, sunnis are divided between the wahabi camp and the secular West.

Not a surprising poll at all.

Here's how the poll would have been without the Islamic khomaini regime. The West would favour Iran across the board (the same way Pakistanis get aroused when people talk about Islam and the ummah, Westerners get aroused the second we talk about Persian history/culture etc...). All we need to do is put up two posters advertising Persepolis, the most impt pre-historic site between Greece and India, and we have ourselves the Western praise and worship. In the Islamic world however little would change except that we would gain the vote of the secular sunnis. We would still be shia kafirs to the wahabis so nothing would change there.

I have been saying for too long that Iran is not favored and it's regime is seen as a threat by Sunnis but you guys insisted to deny it, and furthermore, convincing yourselves that GCC Muslims are "Wahabis" while they are the most dedicated Sunnis to Islam, Muslims in other Arab countries look up to them (Sheiks )especially in Arab world and I know this, my proof is that the most popular and trusted Sheiks among Arabs are Saudis Sheiks. I mean you get to drop this silly "Wahabi" thing because it exists only in your heads.

And for the "Secular Sunnis" that Iran got their votes, I remind you again, here are Lebanon, Jordan and Egypt:

iran-unfavorables.jpg

All I want to say is that you have no idea how much people hate Iran over here due to it's regime acts, it's being seen as an alien country in the region. So, it should be an indicator of who is right and wrong.

thank you!
i wish i could know what has made Iranians as evils.how evil Iran suffer the life of an german?
are we an agressive nation?nope we have not attacked any nation since 300 years ago.
are we supporting terrorism?we support two SO CALLED two military group.first is the government of Gaza city and second is a party that is part of the Lebanese parliment.
is Iran an ugly country?nope!
are Iranians uncivilized or rude to foreigners??nope!

Iran is for regime not people, those countries people judgement based on the Iranian regime acts.

If this survey only reflects people's opinion about Iran's government, considering the amount of negative news about Iran published almost every hour of everyday,then it seems right.
But about opinions on Iranian people,I believe in most of the world, even in West, Iranians are being seen as most educated and respected communities in those countries.I don't think,except in Arab countries, you could find huge number of people who hate Iranians,as the people, not the regime ruling them.

If hostilities between Iran and West are ended, you could see these numbers dramatically change within years, since all the horrible news and propaganda about Iran would stop.

You have been saying that non gulf Arabs like Iran, and now you are saying Arabs hate Iran. Well, the two are wrong, the regime only is not favored. And no one cares about Iranian people whether they educated or not as they have nothing to do with the regime.

Im surprised by the Arab countries and Turkey, heck even Spain, Russia and Mexico? WTF?

Back
Top Bottom