What's new

Iran is not the 'role model' for Pakistan as many Pakistanis make it out to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not going to go into whether he did the right thing by calling her names. But to me, there's no problem with calling a girl such if she's out of control. She has the right call a guy whatever she wants and normally no one cares if she calls a guy such and such. So by the same token, if she calls a guy names, I believe a guy has every right to call her what he wants. Look at the first page and the posts she deleted. That was some serious deregotary stuff. Now granted he went too hard on her, but he had every right to call her what he wanted.

If a woman aint respecting a man and calling a guy what she feels like, why should he be any different to her?

Oh Not you again... I read your views about women in general in Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians... in which you were arguing with girlz especially that Elmo girl..... Welcome to my ignore list... :D:D

Oh Not you again... I read your views about women in general in Beautiful Pakistani Female Politicians... in which you were arguing with girlz especially that Elmo girl..... Welcome to my ignore list... :D:D

You think I give a **** about you? You told me you already had me in your ignore list. Oh wow, I am gonna cry a river, how can she ignore me!! :rofl:

You think I give a **** about you? You told me you already had me in my ignore list. Oh wow, I am gonna cry a river, how can she ignore me!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But to me, there's no problem with calling a girl such if she's out of control. She has the right call a guy whatever she wants and normally no one cares if she calls a guy such and such. So by the same token, if she calls a guy names, I believe a guy has every right to call her what he wants. Look at the first page and the posts she deleted. That was some serious deregotary stuff. Now granted he went too hard on her, but he had every right to call her what he wanted.

If a woman aint respecting a man and calling a guy what she feels like, why should he be any different to her?

I looked at the first page a while ago and all i saw were Pakistani wrestlers who were from Lahore and i don't see the big fuss about that especially if you've had the pleasure of seeing a kabbadi match in Pakistan.

Im of the notion that you shouldn't say or do anything to a girl, regardless of what she has done, ignoring is the best policy if you can't stand the other person.

I looked at the first page a while ago and all i saw were Pakistani wrestlers who were from Lahore and i don't see the big fuss about that especially if you've had the pleasure of seeing a kabbadi match in Pakistan.

Im of the notion that you shouldn't say or do anything to a girl, regardless of what she has done, ignoring is the best policy if you can't stand the other person.

I saw that as targetting his ethnicity. Then also the comment about gay. Mate, if you don't do anything to a girl and just ignore them, sooner or later they walk all over you. You have to stand up for yourself and not run away. Girls particularly see that as being weak and try to use you. But whatever floats your boat. If you want to ignore them, your choice. If you choose to hit back, your choice. But at the same time, you can't tell other people that you have to behave like your way to girls.

No need to defend me.. :azn: I can defend myself.. :D or else 10 more male chauvinists will come in this thread to support the opposite point of view... Anywayz, it is Friday night and we are going out to watch a movie.. will see ya guyz later bu byez!! :wave:

See how she calls anyone who disagrees with her a male chauvanist. That's a clear cut case of using intimidation against a different point of view. These types of girls are anything but worthy of being called women. They don't respect you, you shouldn't respect them.

No need to defend me.. :azn: I can defend myself.. :D or else 10 more male chauvinists will come in this thread to support the opposite point of view... Anywayz, it is Friday night and we are going out to watch a movie.. will see ya guyz later bu byez!! :wave:

I wasn't defending you tbh although it may have come across that way, i was trying to stop the unnecessary and disgusting name calling going on in the thread especially towards a non-pakistani member on a Pakistani forum.

SMC totally agree with what you have to say, to each their own.

It must suck to look like him but on the plus side he probably will lose his virginity to jinxy whore.:woot::partay:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahhahahahhahahahaa

funniest comment i have ever seen:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Pakistanis should only look up to themselves not Iranians.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom