What's new

Iran invited to Munich security conference

So, have excellent relations and fun with the ones who blow themselves to kill you.:lol::lol::lol:

-------------------
@Abii , Generally speaking, (No offense to anyone), It seems that we have a serious IQ issue in Iran, No wonder that mullahs are currently ruling the country. PS. The average IQ is about 84 in Iran. It can be seen obviously from some casts of Iranian society(I am sure you know whom I mean) that these statistics are true or even optimistic. Based on my observations, I wonder why it is not a negative number or even a complex number.:crazy:

lol I don't know how much simpler I can ask this from @ResurgentIran

I mean this is basic language that he's not understanding.

He's claiming that any deal made by Syria will fail if "Iranian interests," as he calls them, aren't met. I ask him why, he tells me just because.

@ResurgentIran

Do you understand where you need to expand on? It's very simple. If you don't have anything to back up your claim with, just say it's my personal opinion and move on.

So, have excellent relations and fun with the ones who blow themselves to kill you.:lol::lol::lol:

-------------------
@Abii , Generally speaking, (No offense to anyone), It seems that we have a serious IQ issue in Iran, No wonder that mullahs are currently ruling the country. PS. The average IQ is about 84 in Iran. It can be seen obviously from some casts of Iranian society(I am sure you know whom I mean) that these statistics are true or even optimistic. Based on my observations, I wonder why it is not a negative number or even a complex number.:crazy:

Well I graduated from high school with average grade of 18 (out of 20) and currently in med-school. I have a pretty good IQ. :D

lol I don't know how much simpler I can ask this from @ResurgentIran

I mean this is basic language that he's not understanding.

He's claiming that any deal made by Syria will fail if "Iranian interests," as he calls them, aren't met. I ask him why, he tells me just because.

@ResurgentIran

Do you understand where you need to expand on? It's very simple. If you don't have anything to back up your claim with, just say it's my personal opinion and move on.

Ill move on, but not because of personal opinion (indeed, its also the proffessional opinion of Russia, China, UN etc).
Its just exhausting to explain something obvious, like explaining why 1+1=2. lol

Well I graduated from high school with average grade of 18 (out of 20) and currently in med-school. I have a pretty good IQ. :D

well, in that case, good for you. I hope by med-school , you don't mean getting accepted to University of "Doulghouz aabaad e soflaa" with "Sahmiyeh". Anyway, it's not my business and hope you bests with your field and university. ;)

Although, my comment for @Abii stands corrected, based on what I have seen from many members from Iran.

Ill move on, but not because of personal opinion (indeed, its also the proffessional opinion of Russia, China, UN etc).
Its just exhausting to explain something obvious, like explaining why 1+1=2. lol
If it's so obvious, then you should be able to explain it in a few sentences at least once in this thread.

Again, you're claiming that any deal made by Syria will fail if "Iranian interests," as you call them, aren't met.

Now bring evidence.

well, in that case, good for you. I hope by med-school , you don't mean getting accepted to University of "Doulghouz aabaad e soflaa" with "Sahmiyeh". Anyway, it's not my business and hope you bests with your field and university. ;)

Although, my comment for @Abii stands corrected, based on what I have seen from many members from Iran.

No, meaning on the top universities in Denmark ;)

If it's so obvious, then you should be able to explain it in a few sentences at least once in this thread.

Again, you're claiming that any deal made by Syria will fail if "Iranian interests," as you call them, aren't met.

Now bring evidence.

I believe that instead of having tons of BS classes in Iranian schools about the relation of "Gooz" va "Shaghigheh", we needed to have some courses about logics, The correct way of reasoning, detecting fallacies, more english language classes and general information. In this case, our country would not be so f***ed up by now.

The main problem with people who grow up in Iran is a lack of logic. Logical thinking isn't emphasized. Not only is it not emphasized, it's discouraged. The reasons are obvious (with Iran being a theocratic Islamic society). That's why Iranians who grow up in the West are so successful.

Iranians who grow up in the West combine the rigid codes of conduct of Iranian culture (one we share with all Eastern cultures) with the Western upbringing that emphasizes logical thought and reasoning. That's what we're missing in akhoond led Iran. It's no different than what was happening in the Dark Ages in Europe. Logical thinking and reasoning was greatly discouraged. When the Enlightenment Era began, Europe shed itself of that idiocy.

The main problem with people who grow up in Iran is a lack of logic. Logical thinking isn't emphasized. Not only is it not emphasized, it's discouraged. The reasons are obvious (with Iran being a theocratic Islamic society). That's why Iranians who grow up in the West are so successful.

Iranians who grow up in the West combine the rigid codes of conduct of Iranian culture (one we share with all Eastern cultures) with the Western upbringing that emphasizes logical thought and reasoning. That's what we're missing in akhoond led Iran. It's no different than what was happening in the Dark Ages in Europe. Logical thinking and reasoning was greatly discouraged. When the Enlightenment Era began, Europe shed itself of that idiocy.

:tup:
That's true for most of Iranian youth.
We are literally in the Dark Ages, and exactly experiencing what Europeans experienced before.
Again, kidding aside, but there are some real reasons that a medieval regime is ruling our country in the 21st century.

Back
Top Bottom