What's new

Iran holds military exercise deep inside Afghanistani soil

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Iran was attacking terrorists, the question of crossing the border wouldn't arrive. Pakistan attacked terrorists and did not cross the border in the name of exercise.

Calm down and there was no provoking but was asking you about something to be considered whereas you missed the point and my words "friendly advice" (read my previous post again). You by yourself is actually diverting the topic and asking about Pakistan this & that rather than providing details of exercise which is the subject. Share the sources for crossing the border into Afghanistan. Even if Iran has done so, you are making it public that Iran Officially did not declare the same yet or you are not even sure about it.

If you cannot keep calm then there is no need to quote back.

Regards,
I need @Serpentine 's competence sir. Perhaps the news had other goals and i have understood it backwards.

I need @Serpentine 's competence sir. Perhaps the news had other goals and i have understood it backwards.

No problem but remember, always make it either with the source or clearly state that in your opinion which may relieve the burden for authenticity. Also, where the matter of national interest, foreign diplomacy and relations involves, make sure any single move may not damage the situation. Share the source if you have otherwise, being unsubstantial and without any proof, the thread has to be locked down.

Regards,

Guys calm down and no need to provoke each other. offensive posts deleted, maintain civility and agree to disagree and move on.

Thread closed being unsubstantial and without proper source.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom