Not open for further replies.

Muhammed45

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
By Google translate
2086052_448.jpg

Army Corps units are being trained in simulated operation against takfiri terrorists in Afghanistan's depth.
Mashregh reports, in the last phase of the exercise of Iranian Revolutionary Guards ground forces in the name of the Holy Prophet (S) 11 in the East of the country , units present in the area are holding an operation against terrorist groups and Takfiris deep inside the neighboring country Afghanistan.
The exercise is being held by using artillery systems, attack helicopters and drones, as well as Sabrine unit operations and ends today.

By Google translate
View attachment 379134
Army Corps units are being trained in simulated operation against takfiri terrorists in Afghanistan's depth.
Mashregh reports, in the last phase of the exercise of Iranian Revolutionary Guards ground forces in the name of the Holy Prophet (S) 11 in the East of the country , units present in the area are holding an operation against terrorist groups and Takfiris deep inside the neighboring country Afghanistan.
The exercise is being held by using artillery systems, attack helicopters and drones, as well as Sabrine unit operations and ends today.
How would you Iranians feels if any other country does the same on Iran ?

So threat from Afghanistan is becoming quite imminent for entire region. We already suffering and Iran is expecting ISIS attacks pretty soon.

How would you Iranians feels if any other country does the same on Iran ?

and what's your point ?

The exercise did not take place inside Afghanistan rather it simulated an operation against ISIS inside Afghanistan.
The exercise happened in eastern Iran.

The question was not quoted for you !
He is a member of PDF as we are so please respond in civilized manner.
Defending and holding military excersise are both two different things
Both are aimed at countering terrorism. Most of terrorists and drug smugglers of Afghanistan are fleeing to Iran-Pak boundaries. I prefer to choke them in their main location not on our own boundaries.
The exercise did not take place inside Afghanistan rather it simulated an operation against ISIS inside Afghanistan.
The exercise happened in eastern Iran.
True. But some helis an UCAVs have entered Afghanistan. The central government of Afghanistan is too inefficient to control the boundaries.

True. But some helis an UCAVs have entered Afghanistan. The central government of Afghanistan is too inefficient to control the boundaries
Unlikely bro.

Iran has always respected territorial sovereignty of other nations in the past decade.

Both are aimed at countering terrorism. Most of terrorists and drug smugglers of Afghanistan are fleeing to Iran-Pak boundaries. I prefer to choke them in their main location not on our own boundaries.
Like I said operation is pursuing someone. Exercise At ones sovereign land cannot be justified ! at all.

Thats why I asked what IF any other country did exercises in your country because you support Hammas or other organizations ?

He is a member of PDF as we are so please respond in civilized manner.
I am not sure how it works IN iran. BUt I didn't find the post any insulting

True. But some helis an UCAVs have entered Afghanistan. The central government of Afghanistan is too inefficient to control the boundaries.

Afghanistan is a sovereign country too. Remember, NATO's presence as well and also, why would Iran act as such that falls under provocation and crossing the boundaries. Until & unless any official statement, a friendly advice here, such statements will cause an unwanted opposition to Iran and being a responsible country, I don't think so Iran will ever do that. An exercise demonstrating those areas is possible but crossing the border/line is not plausible at all.

Thats why I asked what IF any other country did exercises in your country because you support Hammas or other organizations ?
Whar an strange guy are you?
You believe that Hamas is a terrorist organization but Israel is not? If yes, then you are a traitor/// Don't bother, that was my assumption maybe wrong but you are still strange to me.
We made troubles for Israel and as i remember Israel is not recognized as a country so it deserves any kind of attack from every other countries.
And no one can operate inside Iranian territory as the most important case, and secondly we are competent of securing our own boundaries, no need for foreign help.
Afghanistan is a sovereign country too.
Yes it is. But incompetent of securing it's boundaries from terrorists.
falls under provocation and crossing the boundaries
Why would Pakistan launch 200+ missiles in Afghanistan's territory killing many families and provocating in the region eh?
You need link, tell me i will provide. Think before speaking Mr Moderator. At least we have never destroyed Afghani families by ISI's former-trained Taliban in consonant with CIA. You can make Soviet as the excuse of that cooperation between USA and Pakistan but obviously it ruined Afghanistan until today. I am not against securing Pakistan's boundaries but currently you are provoking me sir.
opposition to Iran
I have seen many, so i'm not afraid of seeing more!
I don't think so Iran will ever do that.
Perhaps that was a simulation and i was wrong, will tell you about the exercise. @Serpentine I need your quote about this exercise. Did they cross the borders or i am wrong about this?

Whar an strange guy are you?
You believe that Hamas is a terrorist organization but Israel is not? If yes, then you are a traitor/// Don't bother, that was my assumption maybe wrong but you are still strange to me.
We made troubles for Israel and as i remember Israel is not recognized as a country so it deserves any kind of attack from every other countries.
And no one can operate inside Iranian territory as the most important case, and secondly we are competent of securing our own boundaries, no need for foreign help.
Listen dumbhead. I dont need Irani hypocrisy. IAF iran support Hamas against fake israel then why is it silent on Kashmir issue ?

Secondly, you have no right to hold military exercise in foreign land. You may hot pursuit a target. BUt holding an exercise is disgraceful and against the honour. SO what gives you the right to hold excise in Afghanistan ?
Just because you're stronger than them ? than how different are you from israel who attacks weak palestine and US bullying weaker country ?

So IF USA hold military exercise in NAntz because you support terroist organisation like HAMAs ( terrorist According to them) will you then justify your actions as right ? because if you do then you should also accept US's position on your stance

Why would Pakistan launch 200+ missiles in Afghanistan's territory killing many families and provocating in the region eh?
AGain damaged Attacking and holding exercise as if gnistan your country is two both different stuff !

Yes it is. But incompetent of securing it's boundaries from terrorists.
THat still doesn't give you the right to treat afghanistan as your own land and hold war games there. Shameful and pathetic. Just goes on to show your ill- intent in the region

You need link, tell me i will provide. Think before speaking Mr Moderator. At least we have never destroyed Afghani families by ISI's former-trained Taliban in consonant with CIA. You can make Soviet as the excuse of that cooperation between USA and Pakistan but obviously it ruined Afghanistan until today. I am not against securing Pakistan's boundaries but currently you are provoking me sir.

If Iran was attacking terrorists, the question of crossing the border wouldn't arrive. Pakistan attacked terrorists and did not cross the border in the name of exercise.

Calm down and there was no provoking but was asking you about something to be considered whereas you missed the point and my words "friendly advice" (read my previous post again). You by yourself is actually diverting the topic and asking about Pakistan this & that rather than providing details of exercise which is the subject. Share the sources for crossing the border into Afghanistan. Even if Iran has done so, you are making it public that Iran Officially did not declare the same yet or you are not even sure about it.

If you cannot keep calm then there is no need to quote back.

Regards,

Iranians' involvement anywhere has been bad. Look at Syria, Iraq, Yemen. Iran has been involved in these.
And now Afghanistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom