What's new

Iran highlights three missile systems in 'Velayat 4' military drills

@ wahabolah socom

that was done by a journalist so their news paper/article could have a better picture. Wahabi terrorists and americans seem to be so desperate that they try to discredit Iran because a journalist photoshopped a picture for his news paper lmao

The live missile launch was on TV. I remember they were even talking about the reasons why that missile failed. Nobody even cared.

can we have one Iranian thread that isn't ruined?

The wahabi mods on this site clearly don't give a ****. How many time do we have to request a mod for the Iranian section?

nice pathetic excuse for iran trying to deceive the world that their missiles actually work. :rofl:

lol are
bahash davam shod rastesh

mano nazdike 20-30 bar tahale ban kardan vali chon hichvaght ye ID jadid dorost nemikonam kamel banam nemikonan. Vali ba in hal kheily badeshoon miad azam. Be dotashoon PM zadam goftam mano bokonin mod :rofl::rofl:

Kofreshoon dar oomade bood. Migan montazerim ye Irooni ke ye tarafe nabashe join kone (nemidoonam manzooreshoon chie rastesh). Kheily ina wahabian, kofreshoon dar miad ke ma Iroonia enghade angosht mikonim to cheshe in araba.

man jaye in mod haye k...... budam nemizashtan to mod beshi.....
khob era ke taqriban mese ma(man o to) qati nist....chera era nashe?
ya in dustemun raptor?

man jaye in mod haye k...... budam nemizashtan to mod beshi.....
khob era ke taqriban mese ma(man o to) qati nist....chera era nashe?
ya in dustemun raptor?

Injoori ke peydast faghad ye mojahede vatan forosh mitoone mod she chon hich Irooni nemizare in araba inja ghod ghod konan, sahebaye in sitam midoonan ino.

some pics of 'Velayat 4' military drills.

13910824183915137_PhotoL.jpg

13910824183903496_PhotoL.jpg

13910824183909824_PhotoL.jpg

13910824183908871_PhotoL.jpg

L O L a generous offer and i thank you but unfortunately for you even if i extend the same offer to you Saudis will not allow you in their country and thats Got to Hurt.

what are you gloating about?

do they now accept ............? :azn:

moooooooods

oh that's right ya'll are wahabis too

S_O_C_O_M;3600341]what are you gloating about?

Definition of a Paudi

Dhobi ka *****, na ghar ka na ghat ka!

do they now accept ............? :azn:

No matter what they accept or not i know one thing for sure They don't accept you and that must hurt since they Paid for your training.

Back
Top Bottom