What's new

Iran highlights three missile systems in 'Velayat 4' military drills

It is amazing how Iran design/unveil new systems almost every week.

1) what did we unveil in previous weeks? I didn't get the memo. I only remember the hovercraft.

2) When you're not buying weapons like Turkey/saudi/arab countries you're producing stuff. A country that produces weapons goes through "millions" of designs over a few years until it finally decides that it's got it locked down. The Americans do the same with their wapons but you only see the final result b/c that's what ends up going on sale.

Iran produces a missile system and ends up upgrading it and tweaking it 18 times till it finally decides to move on to a new system.

---------------------------------------

Isn't wbmaster great? He deletes my comment but leaves wahabollah's comment.

Wonder why Pakistan is the way it's. You guys seem to love these wahabis running wild.

Mate,you may need a serious visual course or ophthalmologist.

The soldiers on the right,stand on a higher ground and closer to camera,compared to the truck and the soldiers on the left.

Besides,what exactly did you want to prove now?That Iran has photoshopped some random soldiers in a pic?to achieve what exactly??

actually yes. iran has done this before.

0709-lede-IRAN.jpg

In the four-missile version of the image released Wednesday by Sepah News, the media arm of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard, two major sections (encircled in red) appear to closely replicate other sections (encircled in orange). (Illustration by The New York Times; photo via Agence France-Presse)

In an Iranian Image, a Missile Too Many - NYTimes.com

these "weekly new developed missiles" are hogwash. only made for propganda purposes, and are no real threat and by no means effective.

the real picture.

irnacorrectionie7.jpg

haha.

The only way Iranians can really speed up the process is to focus the whole economy on military industrial complex, teach kids at early age of rocket technology by doing those American style homework projects, military chemistry, military electronics, etc. reduce class size to 17 per class with two teachers one phd one master degree for helper. 1 third budget of military technology education. 6 days a week teach them maths/formulas that are regularly used by scientist/military rather using any numbers that dont produce. geometry also important. nothing wrong with getting technology transfer you may see two or three super powers but at one point they had technology transfer or u can steal documents lolz reverse engineering.

1) what did we unveil in previous weeks? I didn't get the memo. I only remember the hovercraft.

2) When you're not buying weapons like Turkey/saudi/arab countries you're producing stuff. A country that produces weapons goes through "millions" of designs over a few years until it finally decides that it's got it locked down. The Americans do the same with their wapons but you only see the final result b/c that's what ends up going on sale.

Iran produces a missile system and ends up upgrading it and tweaking it 18 times till it finally decides to move on to a new system.

---------------------------------------

Isn't wbmaster great? He deletes my comment but leaves wahabollah's comment.

Wonder why Pakistan is the way it's. You guys seem to love these wahabis running wild.

Coming from cabatli

Almost All World countries are free to trade among eachothers but How many of them are able to develop own warships, attack helicopters, missiles, strategic UAV's, aircrafts, tanks, howitzers... ? No need to mention the share (almost 0) of gas and oil incomes at Turkey's economical power.

You also know well that We always give the national contribution rates When We are talking about our programs and Any Turkish members never mentioned a program as %100 Turkish because It is needless and difficult but You loose my point. What I am talking about is that "Being not under sanction" isn't mean that The countries making free trade with eachother can easily develop everything they want, While sanctioned Iran is developing the toys on her own thanks to impressive engineering/technological level... If It was true, Every country in World making free trades without any sanctions, have own tanks, missiles, warships, radars...etc and Nobody orders any foreign systems and develop on her own with a simple cooperation even If they have "0" knowledge and technology....

Making cooperation in global world is as normal as drinking water. USA, Europe and Russia are also doing it. The most important thing is being able to develop and manufacture the strategic systems/devices/softwares/missiles as much as possible.

Turkish Land Systems have reached aprox. %85-90 national contribution rates, With National Powerpack engine projects, National contribution will be increased aprox. %95-99 avarage...

Current National contribution for Milgem corvette is %70, With domestic Atamca anti-ship missiles, torpedo defence system, Akya torpedos and other subsystems, This rate will be increased up to %90's.

For T-129 Atak, Almost all electronics, fuselage, transmissions, rotors, missiles are manufactured by Turkey.

Don't forget that Even If you make trade/cooperations with an X country, Nobody gives strategic technologies and production materials Even If you pay. It is about your own technological level and engineering capabilities...

http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey-defence/210182-defense-industry-turkey-aims-high-export.html

Which i believe more than enough for answering your baseless claims about Turkey...

PVO_Iran_121112.jpg

Look at the picture carefully.

See the soldiers on the right look like giants compared to the ones on the left.

now carefully look at the truck parked between the soldiers and the missile !

The ratios don't seem to add up.

Get a life brother, human beings like u not designed to use their brains, if they use it stuff comes out is like that . U have no clue do u?

PVO_Iran_121112.jpg

See the soldiers on the right look like giants compared to the ones on the left.

Look carefully Salman, the ones on the right are on a higher level than the ones on the left.

actually yes. iran has done this before.

0709-lede-IRAN.jpg

In the four-missile version of the image released Wednesday by Sepah News, the media arm of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard, two major sections (encircled in red) appear to closely replicate other sections (encircled in orange). (Illustration by The New York Times; photo via Agence France-Presse)

In an Iranian Image, a Missile Too Many - NYTimes.com

these "weekly new developed missiles" are hogwash. only made for propganda purposes, and are no real threat and by no means effective.

the real picture.

irnacorrectionie7.jpg

haha.

Wow you cracked the Smoke code :welcome:to Slaman Level of intelligence

PVO_Iran_121112.jpg

The soldiers on the right are standing on a hill and closer to the camera. On the left they are lower ground and standing further away. That is why they appear like giants. Now unless Iranians have invented perspective just so we can photoshop some military pictures, then I will take a wild guess and say the pic is real.

The soldiers on the right are standing on a hill and closer to the camera. On the left they are lower ground and standing further away. That is why they appear like giants. Now unless Iranians have invented perspective just so we can photoshop some military pictures, then I will take a wild guess and say the pic is real.

you Guys are arguing with This

Not going to get that far

@ wahabolah socom

that was done by a journalist so their news paper/article could have a better picture. Wahabi terrorists and americans seem to be so desperate that they try to discredit Iran because a journalist photoshopped a picture for his news paper lmao

The live missile launch was on TV. I remember they were even talking about the reasons why that missile failed. Nobody even cared.

can we have one Iranian thread that isn't ruined?

The wahabi mods on this site clearly don't give a ****. How many time do we have to request a mod for the Iranian section?

^^did you PM a mod for that?
once i asked a mod for sth and then he did that immediately.

^^did you PM a mod for that?
once i asked a mod for sth and then he did that immediately.

lol are
bahash davam shod rastesh

mano nazdike 20-30 bar tahale ban kardan vali chon hichvaght ye ID jadid dorost nemikonam kamel banam nemikonan. Vali ba in hal kheily badeshoon miad azam. Be dotashoon PM zadam goftam mano bokonin mod :rofl::rofl:

Kofreshoon dar oomade bood. Migan montazerim ye Irooni ke ye tarafe nabashe join kone (nemidoonam manzooreshoon chie rastesh). Kheily ina wahabian, kofreshoon dar miad ke ma Iroonia enghade angosht mikonim to cheshe in araba.

Back
Top Bottom