What's new

Iran fires nine mortar shells across Pakistan’s border

This is 4th generation 5 th generation warfare, when a country give time to its enemy to make different plans ,from there enemy play its plans.now Pak have no option to just start another operation after another ,because we already give them enough time during musharraf era to bring another wave of terror to Pak.this will continued till our leadership (military and civil) not start sending weapon support to freedomfighters of kashmir(indian occupied).
And sometimes your enemy is there in disguise of your friend.

Iran can't control security of its borders? Unbelievable
Iran is at war in 2 countries already and Pakistan is fighting war at two fronts but these events will die in few months because of a good operations all these proxies will finish very soon and we will have peace in the land.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...rade-center-in-poonch-army-retaliates.483129/
Now this is the latest development on the east and there are already forces deployed on the west.

I am astonished to see the efforts of Indian proxies to destroy Pak Iran relations and miss inform the Pakistanis. Wow we are having joint drills and Indians are crying to ruin relations. LOL Cry India Cry.

what kinda logic is this... Thread title says Iran fires mortar into Pak... your analysis is close to lunatic...

what kinda logic is this... Thread title says Iran fires mortar into Pak... your analysis is close to lunatic..
The title say Iran fired the text say Iran did not so correct me where I am wrong please.

As a foreigner, this incident seems interesting to me. As a Pakistan ally country (Turkey) citizen, i wonder Pakistan's answer about those shellings, because it made me angry.

Well, i was shocked when i read about some of our pakistani brothers' comments. Is there any group in Pakistan that wants to be ceded to Iran in order to make Iran happy? o_O
No, but there were talks of a united Pakistan-Afghanistan-Iran during the Shah's era.

Incidents like these happen, the region is home to sectarian and secessionist activities and both Iran/Pakistan are engaged in a counter-insurgency in the region.

hehehe @BHarwana

Thankfully no one got injured or else @BHarwana would have declared him a terrorist.
Sistan Baluchistan is hotbed for RAW, Uzair Baloch issue also showed many Pakistanis IRan's complicity in destabilizing Pakistan.
I have been here for quite sometime now have'nt seen anyone defending Saudi as much as some Pakistanis defend Iran even from compatriots. Anyone doing this elsewhere is called traitor but in Pakistan he is honored as shia liberal. When you have Pakistani shia being arrested in Germany for espionage to Iran or many shias joining in a militant group in Iran called Zainabiyoun. PAkistani shia community definitely is more close to Iran than to their country.

These issues are becoming a problem for us, Pakistanis need to address this issue & ask the sectarians to think for PAkistan also, ignoring it is already hurting us.

We Should Also fire 12 to 15 morters to Iranian positions and when they approach us simply we tell them that it was third party our enemy who fire them we are borthers

Long live PAk iran dosti with eating the cake of morters.

This is reaction of Irani's after the news that Gwen Raheel Shareef will led 39 countries coalition, officially now from May this year.

How can RAW fire mortar shells from Iran?

In the world of conspiracy theorists, everything is possible.

I have a question here:
When Turkey targets PKK in Iraq and Syria, Pakistanis here jump up and down and tell them "good job brothers, take them all out, we Pakistanis are with you". But when Iran targets terrorists and smugglers coming from Pakistan, exact same scenario, suddenly Iran is the backstabber, with members being like, let's nuke Iran, let's kiss Saudis, let's invade India, Allahu Akbar blah blah. What's with the hypocrisy here?

And about the comparison, one things should be noted: Turkish targeting of PKK in Iraq and Syria has caused death of civilians before, and terrorists coming from other side of the border has also caused death of Iranian civilians and security, but Iranian targeting of terrorists has not caused civilian casualties on Pakistan's sides.

, we Pakistanis are with you". But when Iran targets terrorists and smugglers coming from Pakistan, exact same scenario, suddenly Iran is the backstabber, with members being like, let's nuke Iran, let's kiss Saudis, let's invade India, Allahu Akbar blah blah. What's with the hypocrisy here?

you are biggest terrorists state yourself and you accuse others.. dont be hypocrite farsi.

on topic FC balochistan you are shame to nation.. cowards.

When you can't make your point in a civilized way, you are out of arguments.

its fact.. you are biggest terrorist state, arent you sanctioned internationally for sponsoring terrorism?

@WebMaster @Horus are your moderators allowed to bark against Pakistan using words such as terrorists?

arent you sanctioned internationally for sponsoring terrorism?

First calm down, it's not good for you to be this angry.

Secondly, No we are not, educate yourself please.

are your moderators allowed to bark against Pakistan using words such as terrorists?
Stop acting like a drama queen, the word terrorist was used referring to real terror groups like Jundullah, not people of Pakistan. The very fact that you are trying to twist my words to make your point shows you have no arguments.

Back
Top Bottom