What's new

Iran fires nine mortar shells across Pakistan’s border

kindly don't poke your nose if you dont know the ground reality.

what is your problem if Pak Army and ISI dont have any problem with Iranian shelling? why cant you smell the Relation between pak and iran.. or do you think that you are smart then ISI and pak army?
How yu say this ? Are yu were there while shelling ? Another Asteen ka sanp Spotted. And yeah ISI isnt for Border security, Army isnt doing anything because they are helpless they cant open war on another border

proxy.php

The white area below Kandahar Afghanistan and the area of Pak Iran border is where these proxies operate. The are funded by GCC to sabotage Iran and by India to sabotage Pakistan. India and GCC are funding the same people for their personal motive but in return they are hurting both Pakistan and Iran this has led to Pak Iran cooperation. This is just as PKK is operating between Syria Iraq and Turkey got it.

@BHarwana Sir, i don't understand the relation between GCC or Palestine with this incident. I just wondered Pakistan's answer about Iran's shellings. Personally Palestine is not even issue for me, it is a crisis between Israel and Palestine.
But unlike PKK these proxies on the border area of Pakistan and Iran have almost been eliminated.

This is just as PKK is operating between Syria Iraq and Turkey got it.
But unlike PKK these proxies on the border area of Pakistan and Iran have almost been eliminated.

Yes, i know the situation of Afghanistan and Taliban's threat towards Pakistan. Btw PKK is almost eliminated inside of Turkey in 1 year of operations. Right now only serious terror threat towards Turkey is northern Iraq and Syria. I hope Pakistan will clear southern Afghanistan and Turkey will clear northern Syria very soon and both countries will secure itself

Sir I love Pakistan more than any one of you here and The only asteen ka sanps are those who are trying to hurt Pakistans relations with Iran. I see the propaganda every day. Pakistan is not going to fight with Iran for GCC we are not their servants and Pakistan is not going to fight with GCC for Iran we are not their servants. Pakistan don't kill Muslims we love Muslims of all sects and religions. Any one with a different agenda can try it's best. I have seen multiple campaigns launched here against Iran but currently Pakistan and Iran have the best relations and Pakistanis are no ones servants. If the time comes where Iran hurts Pakistan's interests I will be the first one to fight but at the moment Iran is an ally and this anti Iran campaign will not win.

If any one else loves those Barahmdad Bukits friends so much they can take them. But for Pakistan those insurgents are enemies and there will be only one verdict for all Anti-Pakistanis they will be sent to hell.
Yu became blind, they are hurting our interests they are shelling our border our peoples our army, where were yu that time when they killed our two soldiers, who told yu that Pakistan is going against iran coz of GCC ? Tell me one current thing about it, do yu know what ? Peoples like yu Dangerous to our beloved Country.

Yes, i know the situation of Afghanistan and Taliban's threat towards Pakistan. Btw PKK is almost eliminated inside of Turkey in 1 year of operations. Right now only serious terror threat towards Turkey is northern Iraq and Syria. I hope Pakistan will clear southern Afghanistan and Turkey will clear northern Syria very soon and both countries will secure itself
A stronger Iran is good for Pakistan and a Stronger Pakistan is good for Iran. Iran Pakistan Russia and China are working together to secure Afghanistan.

Ask him again why Iran Shelling our border, he just Started ranting GCC PKK Palastine Saudi Afghanistan, he will never answer yu above quetion lol

Sir, i don't understand the relation between GCC or Palestine with this incident.

Now why I used the name of Israel and Palestine.

Israel

According to author Mark Perry, CIA memos revealed that in 2007 and 2008 Israeli agents posed as American spies and recruited Pakistani citizens to work for Jundallah (BLA affiliate) and carried out false flag operations against Iran.[131]

The Baloch Society of North America (BSO-NA) was a Baloch lobbying group founded in 2004 in Washington D.C.[132] by Dr. Wahid Baloch, a graduate of Bolan Medical College who had gone into self-imposed exile in the United States in 1992. Between 2004 and 2014, his group had been trying to gain American (as well as Israeli) support for the independence of Balochistan. He held meetings with several American Congressmen and allegedly had meetings with several CIA officials. Dr. Baloch had long claimed that the Pakistani state was committing acts of genocide against the Baloch people, and that Islamabad's aim was to plunder the province's vast mineral resources. In January 2014 he released a letter appealing to the United States and Israel for direct assistance in preventing an alleged "killing spree of Baloch people" by the "Pakistani army".[133]

In May 2014, Dr. Baloch disbanded the BSO-NA, claiming that the War of Independence of Balochistan was actually a "war of independence of Khans, Nawabs and Sardars". He has since formed the Baloch Council of North America (BCN), which has dedicated itself to working with all democratic and nationalist forces in Pakistan to secure Baloch rights through democratic, nonviolent means, within the federation of Pakistan.[134]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_Balochistan

India
According to Malik Siraj Akbar, a Baloch journalist living in exile, there is a consensus in Pakistan that it can be assumed that India is behind the insurgency in Balochistan and no evidence is required.[26] Pakistan has repeatedly accused India of supporting Baloch rebels, starting with an attack in Gwadar in 2004 where three Chinese engineers were killed.[100][101][113] On 29 March 2016, Pakistan claimed that it had apprehended a serving Indian naval officer, Kulbhushan Yadav who was tasked by Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) to carry out terrorism in Balochistan, and bomb Chinese nationals in a hotel in Gwadar who were there to work on a deep sea port construction project.[114]

Wright-Neville writes that outside Pakistan, some Western observers also believe that India secretly funds the Balochistan Liberation Army (BLA).[115] Wikileaks cables indicate that the British intelligence "strongly believes" New Delhi supports the Baloch insurgency in response to alleged Pakistani support for Lashkar-e-Taiba. Following the 2008 Mumbai attacks, British diplomats feared that intense domestic pressure would force Delhi to "ramp up" the covert support, an apprehension discounted by the US State department.[116] The former American Af-Pak envoy Richard Holbrooke said in 2011 that while Pakistan had repeatedly shared its allegations with Washington, it had failed to provide any evidence to the United States that India was involved in separatist movements in Balochistan. He did not consider Pakistan's accusations against India credible.[117] Holbrooke also strongly rejected the allegation that India was using its consulates in Afghanistan to facilitate Baloch rebel activity, saying he had "no reason to believe Islamabad's charges", and that "Pakistan would do well to examine its own internal problems".[117]

India has categorically denied the allegations, pointing to Pakistan's failure to provide evidence.[101]

Brahamdagh Bugti stated in a 2008 interview that he would accept aid from India, Afghanistan, and Israel in defending Baluchistan.[118] When asked about the alleged link of his group with India, he is reported to have laughed and said, "Would our people live amid such miserable conditions if we enjoyed support from India?."[119] Baloch National Front secretary Karima Baloch claims the allegations against India are an "excuse to label ingrown Balochistan freedom movement as a proxy war to cover up the war crimes Pakistani state has committed in Balochistan".[120]

In 2016, Indian prime minister Narendra Modi criticized Pakistan and human rights issues in Balochistan during an Independence Day speech.[121] Pakistan condemned Modi's remarks, calling it an attempted diversion from violence in Kashmir and a reiteration of Pakistani allegations vis-a-vis Indian involvement in Balochistan.[122] Modi's comments were welcomed by exiled Baloch separatist leaders[123] but sparked anti-India protests by political organisations and local population inside parts of Balochistan.[124]

The Pakistan government is considering asking the United Nations to take up the matter of foreign involvement.[125][126][127][128][129]

proxy.php

The white area below Kandahar Afghanistan and the area of Pak Iran border is where these proxies operate. The are funded by GCC to sabotage Iran and by India to sabotage Pakistan. India and GCC are funding the same people for their personal motive but in return they are hurting both Pakistan and Iran this has led to Pak Iran cooperation. This is just as PKK is operating between Syria Iraq and Turkey got it.

Iran also recruited Pakistanis from FATA and Parachinar, and supports terrorists in Karachi and Baluchistan--beside dumping goods and smugelled oil in Pakistan. And some Layari gangsters got arrested while travelling om Irani Visa, and admitted to do activities on Irani intelligence's behalf.
Dont skip the facts while entertaining a foreigner on important issues. :) Both KSA and Iran are equal to us.

Last edited:
Ask him again why Iran Shelling our border, he just Started ranting GCC PKK Palastine Saudi Afghanistan, he will never answer yu above quetion lol

But he implied that borders never shelled by Iran, but it was a false flag operation by others who dont want strong Pakistan-Iran relationship.

I cannot know the truth, but if he is right about what he says, it makes sense.

The Iranian authorities, however, said that they had no knowledge about the mortar rounds being fired into Pakistan. They also hinted that a third party may have fired the rounds to create misunderstanding between the two brotherly countries.

But he implied that borders never shelled by Iran, but it was a false flag operation by others who dont want strong Pakistan-Iran relationship.

This is in the main post and I think none of the trolls read it

And this is not the first attempt.
Israel
According to author Mark Perry, CIA memos revealed that in 2007 and 2008 Israeli agents posed as American spies and recruited Pakistani citizens to work for Jundallah (BLA affiliate) and carried out false flag operations against Iran.[131]

Internal enemy is more dangerous than external one
This is 4th generation 5 th generation warfare, when a country give time to its enemy to make different plans ,from there enemy play its plans.now Pak have no option to just start another operation after another ,because we already give them enough time during musharraf era to bring another wave of terror to Pak.this will continued till our leadership (military and civil) not start sending weapon support to freedomfighters of kashmir(indian occupied).

This is 4th generation 5 th generation warfare, when a country give time to its enemy to make different plans ,from there enemy play its plans.now Pak have no option to just start another operation after another ,because we already give them enough time during musharraf era to bring another wave of terror to Pak.this will continued till our leadership (military and civil) not start sending weapon support to freedomfighters of kashmir(indian occupied).
Agreed 100%

a former Navy and current RAW agent travelled to iran and then he cross the border to Balochistan I mean how is this possible ? How they allowed an indian national to its border areas ?? They all are involved in it, 2nd thing is Its not First time they shelled our borders many times even they killed our 2 soldiers, India cant shell iran from Pakistani side, China Cant Shell Afghanistan From Our side, USA cant shell China from our side he just lieing because he is Asteen Ka Saanp

Back
Top Bottom