What's new

Iran fires mortar shells into Pakistan: Report

so I take your post as the validation of the Pakistan stance that there was no united India before the English arrived :D
India in present form doesn't exist before Britishers.

Those who culture their foreign policy from orange news are charming. They are like Koko learning the hard way.
but we sure can put these kokos on leash here on pdf to avoid further threat of war between Pak and her western neighbours, Mola Khush rkhy :D

India in present form doesn't exist before Britishers.
I appreciate your honesty :D

I too said that I m skeptikal about this news,but Iran's threaten you guys about this earlier and it even reported by your own press
https://www.dawn.com/news/1332059
It was a threat to terrorists who are blowing themselves between our women and children in Iran and Pakistan. Jundullah will be destroyed with Pakistan's help

It was a threat to terrorists who are blowing themselves between our women and children in Iran and Pakistan. Jundullah will be destroyed with Pakistan's help
INSHA'ALLAH! Give it some time n together we'll kick a start a blitzkrieg on its ideological h.q in India

due to river indus , may be :D

it wasn't called Indus ocean or East Indus co. But you're partly right - the ocean adjascent to the landmass of India and the company formed in that landmass were called Indian Ocean and E.I.Company. Which simply then shows India has been around for quite a while.

If Iran (or someone else) try to f*** with our brother Pakistan, Turkey would just fully support you guys. I am not sure about Saudi Arabia, maybe they would give economic help and airforce support.

But one NATO member's direct interference will push Trump to send US airforce as well.

Nato is BS, but yes they would support us against iran because of israel - iran conflict.

great comeback bro! you lack knowledge you lack simple basic understanding of how geopolitics in the middle east works..a pakistani was invited to lead "arab NATO" btw

Pakistan was invited to shed its blood for the Fat Arabs..... Great achievement....
Oh, those Arabs will fight to the last drop of the Pakistani blood....

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

How many times have the Americans murdered dozens of your soldiers and you've done nothing.....

when you are poor and weak, it's best to just bend over and ...
Well Iran is no a America got it how many times America killed Iranian s what Iran did

I'm glad to hear that. but are you the one who decides for the all country?
No dear this is my own views if another party don't listen by love and peace bury that friendships as soon as better

Iranians are really overacting. I mean, you're firing mortar shells into the territory of a nuclear armed state. Wth? These incidents show how inoffensive and peaceable Pakistanis really are. It's unbelievable how cool and unfazed they react.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom