What's new

Iran fires mortar shells into Pakistan: Report

Israeli TV shows ‘Iranian missile’ that ‘can reach far beyond Europe’
Satellite images taken outside Tehran feature first look at long-range missile newly developed by Iran, TV report says

Iran has built a 27-meter-long missile, capable of delivering a warhead “far beyond Europe,” and placed it on a launch pad at a site close to Tehran, an Israeli television report said Wednesday, showing what it said were the first satellite images of the missile ever seen in the West.
It stressed that the missile could be used to launch spacecraft or satellites, but also to carry warheads.

The Channel 2 news report showed satellite imagery documenting what it said was Iran’s “very rapid progress” on long-range missile manufacture.

It showed one photograph of a site near Tehran, which it said the West had known about for two years, where Iran was working on engines for its long-range missiles.

It then showed a satellite photograph of a second site, nearby, which featured a launch pad, with the 27-meter missile on it — an Iranian missile “never seen before” by the West.

The missile is capable of taking a manned spacecraft or satellite into space, the TV report said.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-tv-shows-iranian-missile-that-can-reach-far-beyond-europe/
ToI? Are you seriously quoting ToI on Iran? Let's try this again. Something unbiased, perhaps?
Many times IAEA inspect their facilities and declared Iran at least 10 years behind to produce weapon grade fissile material.
Yeah, because Iran wants to show the inspectors all of their nuclear weapons, no?
:sarcasm:
Remember, Pakistan also surprised everyone in 98.

Nah. Iran isn't as stupid as Iraq to fall victim of an Operation Opera.
As I said IAEA confirmed the fact that Iran can't produce weapon grade material, So Israel felt no need to attack Iran since you people are quite well to burn middle east A enemy of Israel why the waist their good supporter in other way.

As I said IAEA confirmed the fact that Iran can't produce weapon grade material, So Israel felt no need to attack Iran since you people are quite well to burn middle east A enemy of Israel why the waist their good supporter in other way.
You people? Where do you think I am from?
And it may be true. Pakistan had Libya and Saudi Arabia for help. Iran doesn't have anyone for this.

You people? Where do you think I am from?
And it may be true. Pakistan had Libya and Saudi Arabia for help. Iran doesn't have anyone for this.
Sorry I was thinking you Iranian,

KSA and Libya only invest money in Pakistani program rest Pakistani scientist and black market done the rest,

Sorry I was thinking you Iranian,

KSA and Libya only invest money in Pakistani program rest Pakistani scientist and black market done the rest,
Libya also helped Pakistan on the black market thing a little. Iran has a hard time acquiring the technology to form the isotope of Uranium/Polonium necessary for a weapon, tho.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL

How many times have the Americans murdered dozens of your soldiers and you've done nothing.....

when you are poor and weak, it's best to just bend over and ...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
What the fuuck is that? I can only presume that it came from your arsehole. It is not as if your country is super power of this so shutup gutter rat.

Hahaha. Tell me about your 5th gen fighter made by high school students

Qahar-313-cockpit.jpg

Yep i know pakistani brothers are trustable. but i don't trust iran[/QUO
you barbar go when you can build some sh...t yourselves come and say i ate that sh..t you are nothing without help from usa an eu go and think poor people

what about you say about yourselves you are nothing without usa and eu poor people

you are like dog for them when thay call you must shake your tail

what about you say about yourselves you are nothing without usa and eu poor people

you are like dog for them when thay call you must shake your tail
Dafuq?? Stop trolling, everyone!
HAHAHAHAHAHA
What the fuuck is that? I can only presume that it came from your arsehole. It is not as if your country is super power of this so shutup gutter rat.

I can understand you defending Iran, but defending India? really? There is a reason a vast majority of Pakistanis don't trust Iran and equate them to Shytan, and you prove their point
Lol no there is no vast majority.
Majority of Pakistanis are favorable to Iran due to their deterrence against West and Support to the Palestenians.

It was a threat to terrorists who are blowing themselves between our women and children in Iran and Pakistan. Jundullah will be destroyed with Pakistan's help
Pakistani Intelligence in Past helped the Iranians to hunt down High Profile Jundullah commanders including the Abdul Malek Rigi. Your Generals need to hold some horses. Being a Pakistani Shia i support best relations between both the countries along with Joint Military Action but threatening my Country's sovereignty is not tolerable whether hes threatening Jundullah or not. Such comments do not pose to be friendly at all.

You are correct... I just can't understand where you get pride from.
Your country was created by England, and before it was created, you were ruled by the English for 200 years, and before that, you didn't have a country!
Your people are 60% illiterate! 90% of your people can only afford to eat one meal a day. Goes without saying that you are one of the poorest countries in the world. Corruption is also one of the worst in the world.
The list of problems with you is simply too long, it should suffice to say that you are one of the poorest, most corrupt, most backwards, most undeveloped countries in the world.

So.... now maybe you can explain to me what exactly gives you pride? Maybe you get pride from being amongst the worst in the world?

we are proud that even though you act like we are insignificant to you..your b**ch a** still comes to this forum everyday:)

You are correct... I just can't understand where you get pride from.
Your country was created by England, and before it was created, you were ruled by the English for 200 years, and before that, you didn't have a country!
Your people are 60% illiterate! 90% of your people can only afford to eat one meal a day. Goes without saying that you are one of the poorest countries in the world. Corruption is also one of the worst in the world.
The list of problems with you is simply too long, it should suffice to say that you are one of the poorest, most corrupt, most backwards, most undeveloped countries in the world.

So.... now maybe you can explain to me what exactly gives you pride? Maybe you get pride from being amongst the worst in the world?

I think you just crawled from some cave because you are one ignorant SOB. You are insulting your intelligence if you have any at all.

Anyone with a tiny bit of knowledge knows that Pakistan isn't a poor country. It has abundant natural resources. Just look at Baluchistan for an example. Not to even mention Pakistan's amazing geographical location. I think you missed the whole multi billion CPEC memo between China and Pakistan.

LOL at backward? You wanna know what backward is? Visit Afghanistan where you failed like a coward after more than a decade. Today, your Afghan brothers are pleading Pakistan. They don't want to go back to the land that your kind liberated LOL A land where children are molested by its leaders whilst your armed forces have to ignore the abuse. You turned it into a opium craphole. I could go on and on.

Our Pakistan is the most beautiful on the face of the earth. From Gilgit Baltistan to the largest mountains on the planet. We are the most diverse people on the planet. We have unique civilizations. You are living in some cave buddy.

LOL at ruled by the English. You need some history lessons you nasty animal. Pakistan was created during British rule and we took what was ours. If anything, we got our own land and we are indeed a proud nuclear power. How many can say that? As for facts, it was India that was ruled under colonial rule before the partition. At least get your facts correct.

LOL at corruption and illiteracy. Which developing country in the world isn't corrupt today? Name me one. We are the most corrupt? LMAO I live in a Western country. I know how corruption works here. If corruption happens in the West, it happens on a mega scale. It puts developing nations to shame. Remember who created the economic crisis? It wasn't Pakistan or some random developing country. This insane corruption was committed by the most powerful country in the world. A civilization that brags about transparency and civility. Today, the world is still feeling the effects of this corruption.

Secondly, you don't know fvck about Pakistanis. We produce doctors, engineers and a highly skilled work force. Our children break records in A-level and GCSE exams. Pakistani doctors work all over the world providing their services. We have a mayor who rules over London. We have parliamentarians in the UK and others Western countries who contribute positively. Stop talking from your rear you moron.

GTFO here you beggar. We don't need some dirty false flagger telling us about who we are. The fact that people like you come begging to this forum is enough indication how important you deem our country.

Last edited:
LOL.... being called a beggar by a Pakistani living in Holland is very funny.

Almost as funny as the twists and turns you make to try to justify why Pakistan is so poor, corrupt and backwards.

You have beautiful mountains and natural resources? LOL... So.... why can't 90% of Pakistanis eat more than one meal? LOL

You'r kids get good grades in England? LOL..... so why can't 60 of your people read and write? And why to the English hate Pakistanis?

You have great engineers and doctors? LOL..... then why do so few people have medical access and your country is so under developed?

Joke is on you.... Living in Pakistani hating Europe, and talking Pakistan up over the internet.... why not go back to the heaven that is Pakistan ? LOL

LOL.... being called a beggar by a Pakistani living in Holland is very funny.

Almost as funny as the twists and turns you make to try to justify why Pakistan is so poor, corrupt and backwards.

You have beautiful mountains and natural resources? LOL... So.... why can't 90% of Pakistanis eat more than one meal? LOL

You'r kids get good grades in England? LOL..... so why can't 60 of your people read and write? And why to the English hate Pakistanis?

You have great engineers and doctors? LOL..... then why do so few people have medical access and your country is so under developed?

Joke is on you.... Living in Pakistani hating Europe, and talking Pakistan up over the internet.... why not go back to the heaven that is Pakistan ? LOL

LOL Why? Having a heart attack already? I live here because I was born here. Unlike you I got my education from a top university. LOL a beggar like you feels backward and envious in his own country because he feels victimized. Blaming others for your own shortcomings. How fvcking pathetic. You must hate yourself for being less developed LOL

LOL The irony is that you don't even have the guts to share your real location. This is because you are a coward who likes to hide behind false flags.

Who says that 90% of Pakistanis don't eat more than a meal a day? You? The same ignorant fvcker who thinks that Pakistan is impoverished LMAO This isn't Africa you moron. Stop watching Homeland. Pakistan belongs in the top food and agricultural countries. Just because poverty exists in some parts of the country doesn't mean that 90% don't have food on the table. Pakistan is very well off when it comes to food production. It is after all an agricultural based economy. Just look at your own country India that puts entire Africa to shame as far as poverty is concerned.

LOL They get good grades everywhere you imbecile. If they get good grades in your countries why wouldn't they get them in Pakistan? Stop contradicting yourself ignorant retard.

Who the fvck says that Pakistanis hate English? You? LOL Stop smoking stuff. The Brits tore apart India for us. The only good thing to have happened during English colonial rule. Why on earth would we hate them? The Afghan opium is messing your already fvcked up head.

Who says that medical access is underdeveloped in Pakistan? LOL You the arsehole? Pakistan has a decent medical system. Ask your Afghan brothers who visit our hospitals. They ought to know since they don't want to go back to Afghanistan. The same country occupied and turned into a heaven by US/NATO LOL

LOL Look who is talking about being a joke. A guy who feels threatened by a bunch of Syrian immigrants. A coward that only looks for excuses because he is too afraid to own up to his failures. The guy who got owned left and right. Not a single argument. All he can do is come here and beg for attention. I'm sure you got some now LOL

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom