What's new

Iran fires mortar shells into Pakistan: Report

Iranians are really overacting. I mean, you're firing mortar shells into the territory of a nuclear armed state. Wth? These incidents show how inoffensive and peaceable Pakistanis really are. It's unbelievable how cool and unfazed they react.

bro theyve been poking the bear..

Iranians are really overacting. I mean, you're firing mortar shells into the territory of a nuclear armed state. Wth? These incidents show how inoffensive and peaceable Pakistanis really are. It's unbelievable how cool and unfazed they react.

Although Iraq is not nuclear armed, wasn't Euphrates Shield "overacting"?

LOL.... I was just laughing. You are a nobody for me to tell what to do..... and you make me laugh even more..... I mean you are taking yourself seriously?

You did an internet search to see when Belarus and Iceland became independent! LOL
When did your "country" become independent?
Who made your country? England?

LOL... I would saying feeding your people is more important than having misplaced pride!

Its above ur head to understand what pride we possess

I mean, you're firing mortar shells into the territory of a nuclear armed state.
tactical Atom bomb NOT nuclear armed state .
yes by 2018 maybe if China finishes that they already started ....................bulding tunels and .......... upgrading them to Atom bomb state but not yet finished

tactical Atom bomb NOT nuclear armed state .
yes by 2018 maybe if China finishes that they already started ....................bulding tunels and .......... upgrading them to Atom bomb state but not yet finished
Nope. We have MRBMs. Capable of reaching Tehran.

ok and ?? we have much much more then you have which can reach Beijing your back and funder apart from U.S .
Doesn't matter. It's still MAD if the missiles you speak of are nuclear tipped.

if we don't show off it doesn't mean we don't have ......
it because we don't want to challenge U.S in west Asa while the U.S it is busy withThe Pivot
and we don't seek more sanction
upload_2017-5-22_11-40-11.jpeg

upload_2017-5-22_11-40-23.jpeg

ok and ?? we have much much more then you have which can reach Beijing your back and funder apart from U.S .
What you can put in warhead "Stones"? lol
Pakistan is a nuclear nation with more than 200 warheads ranging from 350KT to Sub KT enough to send you people back to Pre-Islaam Golden Persian era.
This is not my domain but can't resists idiocy. Iran bang you people straight 10 years and many large villages near Iraq border just vanished under Iraqi attacks, It was Pakistan who supported you people near end of war otherwise Iraq would inhalate you easily.

Iran doesn't posses Nuclear weapon or war head, the best they do is produce a dirty device or warhead and pollute its enemy.

Get me a link on this, and I'll try to believe.
If that's true, then I still stand on my second point. It still is MAD.
Israeli TV shows ‘Iranian missile’ that ‘can reach far beyond Europe’
Satellite images taken outside Tehran feature first look at long-range missile newly developed by Iran, TV report says

Iran has built a 27-meter-long missile, capable of delivering a warhead “far beyond Europe,” and placed it on a launch pad at a site close to Tehran, an Israeli television report said Wednesday, showing what it said were the first satellite images of the missile ever seen in the West.
It stressed that the missile could be used to launch spacecraft or satellites, but also to carry warheads.

The Channel 2 news report showed satellite imagery documenting what it said was Iran’s “very rapid progress” on long-range missile manufacture.

It showed one photograph of a site near Tehran, which it said the West had known about for two years, where Iran was working on engines for its long-range missiles.

It then showed a satellite photograph of a second site, nearby, which featured a launch pad, with the 27-meter missile on it — an Iranian missile “never seen before” by the West.

The missile is capable of taking a manned spacecraft or satellite into space, the TV report said.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-tv-shows-iranian-missile-that-can-reach-far-beyond-europe/

In all seriousness, I think Iran has atomic bombs of at least Hiroshima size. But nuclear tipped missiles? Not yet.
Many times IAEA inspect their facilities and declared Iran at least 10 years behind to produce weapon grade fissile material.

Back
Top Bottom