What's new

Iran fires mortar shells into Pakistan: Report

I will try to save rest of my family members first.
Anyway any conventional war between Iran Pakistan will results in destruction of Iranian military,which will results in destruction of Shia regime. Pakistan doesn't have the resources to invade Iran, so common men need not to arm themselves to fight. I think pakistan will not use theirs nuclear weapons against Iran in the event of war.

saudis will fund pak like crazy in an event like this[/QUOTE]
Ofcourse they will do,KSA funded many terrorists group so far,they will do anything to have a wahabi regime in Asia.

If Iran (or someone else) try to f*** with our brother Pakistan, Turkey would just fully support you guys. I am not sure about Saudi Arabia, maybe they would give economic help and airforce support.

But one NATO member's direct interference will push Trump to send US airforce as well.

If Iran (or someone else) try to f*** with our brother Pakistan, Turkey would just fully support you guys. I am not sure about Saudi Arabia, maybe they would give economic help and airforce support.

But one NATO member's direct interference will push Trump to send US airforce as well.

We dont need anyone's support, nor we are going to fight... cheers.

Delusion, you first go and read NATO pact....
NATO counties will help it's members once it's member country being attacked by an outsider. NATO will do nothing if any NATO member attacks other non NATO county. Means if you jump into any conflict but your own,you have to finish it by yourself NATO will not come for your rescue.

Anyway any conventional war between Iran Pakistan will results in destruction of Iranian military,which will results in destruction of Shia regime. Pakistan doesn't have the resources to invade Iran, so common men need not to arm themselves to fight. I think pakistan will not use theirs nuclear weapons against Iran in the event of war.
No country will use Nuke unless it's WW3

NATO counties will help it's members once it's member country being attacked by an outsider. NATO will do nothing if any NATO member attacks other non NATO county. Means if you jump into any conflict but your own,you have to finish it by yourself NATO will not come for your rescue.

"Arab NATO" will be enough to fight them

"Arab NATO" will be enough to fight them
Let me see who all are will fight India along with pakistan in the event of future Indo Pak war(the mother of all war in Asia)

There is no "Trump" word in NATO pact, and i talked about Trump.

He was hungrily waiting for any mistake from Iran. Iran's aggression towards Pakistan will give the exact reasoning, and even more if one NATO member interfered in that country :angel:

We dont need anyone's support, nor we are going to fight... cheers.
We won't ask you anyway, cheers

Fighting till annihilation,till the destruction of your country is not a wise decision. You can't win a war against rogue nuclear nation like pakistan
hey **** off dumbarse , why you stirring up shit between Pak n irani posters ? to satisfy your sanghi ego?

Last edited:
I'd rather be dumb than an Arab Arse licker!

great comeback bro! you lack knowledge you lack simple basic understanding of how geopolitics in the middle east works..a pakistani was invited to lead "arab NATO" btw

There is no "Trump" word in NATO pact, and i talked about Trump.

He was hungrily waiting for any mistake from Iran. Iran's aggression towards Pakistan will give the exact reasoning, and even more if one NATO member interfered in that country :angel:

We won't ask you anyway, cheers
Yeah, trump might have given a personal mail.
Man pakistan doesn't require any external support from any to destroy Iranian military.

Yeah, trump might have given a personal mail.
Man pakistan doesn't require any external support from any to destroy Iranian military.

there wont be a war between pakistan and iran anyways

Back
Top Bottom