What's new

Iran expresses gratitude to Pakistan over release of border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't really care, it's a forum after-all so get over yourself so I'll comment where and when I please.

It is our view that the US is the epicenter of extremism and terrorism. The NZ shooter was educated in your backyard. Fix your own issues first.

Pakistan and Iran will handle this ourselves.

Let me give you an example of roaming freely, when in Afghanistan the Taliban attack where ever they want while the US troops hide inside their forts, that is roaming freely not hiding in caves in a mountain range.

Are you serious? can you please read what you wrote, how wouldn't it matter if Iran had near impeccable border security? Sounds like what you are saying is that there are people that want to hurt me but i shouldn't do anything about it and just cry when something goes wrong.

Didn't you write in your first post that no Iranian threatened Pakistan?

Anyway if Iran is justified in attacking Pakistan then Pakistan would equally be justified to attack Iran for harbouring do you agree?Indian RAW agent kulbhushan jadhav and trying to protect terrorist Ozair Baloch,

Attack terrorists in Pakistan equates to threatening Pakistan? Iran going after terrorists organizations doesn't threaten Pakistan proper. Iran would be willing to sacrifice life and limb to get rid of an issue (or at least tackle an issue) that Pakistan can't seem to get a good handle on. I'm not writing these posts to put Pakistan down, I would like nothing more than to see these groups be eradicated but with the current paradigm another attack on Iranian troops will be most likely happen and the fault is not 100% on the Iranians if it does happen. I believe not too long after the attack on Iranian troops there was attack on Pakistani troops or civilians, so we can at least agree there is a mutual problem between Pakistan and Iran.

Look, I get it I really do get it Pakistan is in a tough situation with nukes that has to face India which has an overwhelming military and threatens Pakistan with war but the terrorist issue in the Baluchistan region must be addressed. We Americans had to go after Bin Laden which was in Pakistan and the ISI couldn't even find him, idk what came of it as far as relations between Pakistan and US goes but we had to do what was necessary to kill him. Iran has some degree of agency to exact revenge or simply quell a mutual problem between Iran and Pakistan.

"Anyway if Iran is justified in attacking Pakistan then Pakistan would equally be justified to attack Iran for harbouring do you agree?Indian RAW agent kulbhushan jadhav and trying to protect terrorist Ozair Baloch"

If it was an entire terrorist group I would be more inclined to agree that Pakistan would be justified in attacking but you are referencing ONE or two agents which is just different from entire terrorists organizations operating from Pakistan soil attacking Iranian troops. There just really isn't any comparison between those two. I mean I guess that's fair all things considered...

"Are you serious? can you please read what you wrote, how wouldn't it matter if Iran had near impeccable border security? Sounds like what you are saying is that there are people that want to hurt me but i shouldn't do anything about it and just cry when something goes wrong."

The terrorists are still coming from PAKISTAN, meaning they will come at the border posts and troops on the border or towns irregardless of the level in border security (also that region is just an expansive volatile region, 100% security is realistically impossible). The groups need to be dealt with directly is more or less the point I'm trying to get at.

It is our view that the US is the epicenter of extremism and terrorism. The NZ shooter was educated in your backyard. Fix your own issues first.

Pakistan and Iran will handle this ourselves.

I sincerely hope so, these terrorists need to be dealt with for both Iran and Pakistans sake. Also lol, you're talking to someone who isn't a, fan much less supporter of US foreign policy. American gallivanting the world over especially in the Middle East has caused an entire gambit of issues many of which I'm ashamed of.

Last edited:
Happy to see this documentary, It is important to see they publicly saying who is behind current attacks and which intelligence service help Terrorists.
Now I am sure, they know where is source of problem.

fighting with Terrorists while they have unlimited support from host country is useless.

No, Iranians have never threatened war only arguably just action against those who killed scores of Iranian troops (Iran striking the groups which infest your nation would only help you yet many of your countrymen are blinded by ferocious nationalism and all the vitriol thrown between Iranian and Pakistani members are a DIRECT result of nationalism and jingoistic overtures from both sides). .

So my "American onlooker friend", by your definition, Iran should allow Pakistan to conduct strikes against terrorists operating from Iran. Those terrorists have killed thousands of innocent Pakistanis.

Similarly Iran should allow USA and Israel to strike those terrorist training camps in Iran because it is USA which has declared Iran a terrorist state for spreading terrorism in all of the Middle East.

It would be good help for Iran.

How does that sound like?

Anyway if Iran is justified in attacking Pakistan then Pakistan would equally be justified to attack Iran for harbouring Indian RAW agent kulbhushan jadhav and trying to protect terrorist Ozair Baloch, do you agree?

Exactly! Now lets see what our "American onlooker friend" has to say about it.

So my "American onlooker friend", by your definition, Iran should allow Pakistan to conduct strikes against terrorists operating from Iran. Those terrorists have killed thousands of innocent Pakistanis.

Similarly Iran should allow USA and Israel to strike those terrorist training camps in Iran because it is USA which has declared Iran a terrorist state for spreading terrorism in all of the Middle East.

It would be good help for Iran.

How does that sound like?

Exactly! Now lets see what our "American onlooker friend" has to say about it.

I already answered those questions, look over the thread again.

I already answered those questions, look over the thread again.

So you would be fine if USA and Israel attack "terrorists in Iran" because they have officially declared Iran a terrorist state?

And Iran should be happy too because it will help all the countries including Iran to eradicate terrorists, right?

So you would be fine if USA and Israel attack "terrorists in Iran" because they have officially declared Iran a terrorist state?

And Iran should be happy too because it will help all the countries including Iran to eradicate terrorists, right?

So to speak but the lions share of terrorism is coming from inside Pakistan directed at Iranian troops. One or two agents that are an enemy of Pakistan don't really count since it isn't an organization substantial in size constantly killing Iranian troops as well as Pakistani troops (this problem effects you guys as well, you do acknowledge this right?). A little aside here: frankly it is amazing that Irans internal security is able to thwart as many attacks as they do but some will slip through regardless, now back on task.

Let's be completely honest here, Israel and the US don't have the same relationship with Iran that Pakistan and Iran has. I'd like to think Iran and Pakistan can do a joint strike or possibly set up a joint-task force but that just doesn't seem to be possible since for some reason an Iranian precision strike on the terrorists who killed scores of Iranian soils on Iranian soil is a breach of Pakistans security and, according to some members here, is a declaration of war. Iran is justified in their anger towards Pakistans blatant ineptitude in adequately quelling terrorist forces that are constantly attacking your "brother" nation of Iran. The evidence speaks for itself, we Americans know all the too well the security issues in Pakistan since we had to go after Bin Laden ourselves (who was hiding in Pakistan lol) and correct if I'm wrong but we have an extensive drone bombing campaign in or around Pakistan: idk if that's still going or not.

Honestly Iran should intensely double up troop deployment in the Baluchistan region and send stern warnings to Pakistani officials that if terrorists are spotted coming into Pakistan then Iran will strike them at the border with drones or artillery. Yet this doesn't solve the issue whatsoever. I will be adamant and consistent in saying Iran striking the group that caused the attack will absolutely not solve the issue. You both, meaning Iran and Pakistan, have to tackle to problem together.

But why is Iran allowing Baloch separatists to be funded by India when that will break up their own Sistan Baluchistan province as well.

So to speak but the lions share of terrorism is coming from inside Pakistan directed at Iranian troops. One or two agents that are an enemy of Pakistan don't really count since it isn't an organization substantial in size constantly killing Iranian troops as well as Pakistani troops (this problem effects you guys as well, you do acknowledge this right?). A little aside here: frankly it is amazing that Irans internal security is able to thwart as many attacks as they do but some will slip through regardless, now back on task.

Let's be completely honest here, Israel and the US don't have the same relationship with Iran that Pakistan and Iran has. I'd like to think Iran and Pakistan can do a joint strike or possibly set up a joint-task force but that just doesn't seem to be possible since for some reason an Iranian precision strike on the terrorists who killed scores of Iranian soils on Iranian soil is a breach of Pakistans security and, according to some members here, is a declaration of war. Iran is justified in their anger towards Pakistans blatant ineptitude in adequately quelling terrorist forces that are constantly attacking your "brother" nation of Iran. The evidence speaks for itself, we Americans know all the too well the security issues in Pakistan since we had to go after Bin Laden ourselves (who was hiding in Pakistan lol) and correct if I'm wrong but we have an extensive drone bombing campaign in or around Pakistan: idk if that's still going or not.

Honestly Iran should intensely double up troop deployment in the Baluchistan region and send stern warnings to Pakistani officials that if terrorists are spotted coming into Pakistan then Iran will strike them at the border with drones or artillery. Yet this doesn't solve the issue whatsoever. I will be adamant and consistent in saying Iran striking the group that caused the attack will absolutely not solve the issue. You both, meaning Iran and Pakistan, have to tackle to problem together.

I read:
Hypocrisy.
Distortion of facts
Changing goal posts.
Double standards.
and complete BS.

Be honest and display the proper flags, it is abundantly clear to everyone that you are an Iranian . It is against the policy of PDF to display wrong flags. Just a side note.

Now back to the topic:

First of all the fact is that it is not 1 or 2 agents coming from Iran, but a systematic platform that Iran has offered India to launch terrorist strikes in Pakistan for few decades. It was only that Pakistan always hoped and believed that Iran would change its policies and go back to those times when both neighbors enjoyed great relationships. But seems like Iran has already chosen sides.

Second, Iran is a declared terrorist state , whereas Pakistan is not, so if any country deserved to have strikes by combined military of different countries, it is IRAN.

Third, Pakistan does not believe in any chest thumping, but rest assured, we do know how to defend our motherland when attacked by a hostile neighbor. Now if you think Iran is equal to USA in terms of power projection, you are welcome to try your luck.

Last edited:
I read:
Hypocrisy.
Distortion of facts
Changing goal posts.
Double standards.
and complete BS.

Be honest and display the proper flags, it is abundantly clear to everyone that you are an Iranian . It is against the policy of PDF to display wrong flags. Just a side note.

Now back to the topic:

First of all the fact is that it is not 1 or 2 agents coming from Iran, but a systematic platform that Iran has offered India to launch terrorist strikes in Pakistan for few decades. It was only that Pakistan always hoped and believed that Iran would change its policies and go back to those times when both neighbors enjoyed great relationships. But seems like Iran has already chosen sides.

Second, Iran is a declared terrorist state , whereas Pakistan is not, so if any country deserved to have strikes by combined military of different countries, it is IRAN.

Third, Pakistan does not believe in any chest thumping, but rest assured, we do know how to defend our motherland when attacked by a hostile neighbor. Now if you think Iran is equal to USA in terms of power projection, you are welcome to try your luck.
Stop engaging him, he just wants ur attention.

I read:
Hypocrisy.
Distortion of facts
Changing goal posts.
Double standards.
and complete BS.

Now back to the topic:

You've shown extreme idiocy and I feel bad for you. Seems as though you're just one amongst many Pakistanis on this forum that can't whatsoever have a cordial discussion with another member so cool I guess. But I'm used to the BS by now so keep it coming.

Also I'm not from Iran, I was indeed born in the United States, your hollow accusations against that fact don't phase me as I have MULTIPLE members on here that can attest to that fact.

"Hypocrisy.
Distortion of facts
Changing goal posts.
Double standards.
and complete BS."

You have every right to say that but I disagree completely since my goal isn't to be hypocritical. The focus was, from the get go, the terrorists on Pakistani soil causing mayhem and death to Iranian troops as well as whether or not Irans comments towards Pakistani constituted a declaration war in which I stated it wasn't one.

I'm sorry your nation has terrorists crawling over significant portions of your land, it sucks that Iran and your own people have to pay the price of these groups carrying out the attacks. At least be a man and give some sort of solution instead of incessant deflection and avoidance of the real issue at hand.

I'm sorry your nation has terrorists crawling over significant portions of your land, it sucks that Iran and your own people have to pay the price of these groups carrying out the attacks. At least be a man and give some sort of solution instead of incessant deflection and avoidance of the real issue at hand.

Yes Pakistan had to pay the price of Iranian backstabbing. That Iran had provided India a platform to launch terrorist strikes into Pakistan for decades, speaks volumes of Mullah ruled Iran's hypocrisy. Now that chickens are coming back home to roost, deal with it. Don't blame others.

We are proud of our security forces for winning the greatest war against terrorism against all odds. And do not need certificates from others, especially from a declared terrorist state.

By the grace of Almighty, we have full confidence that our forces are capable enough to defend our motherland against any hostile neighbor who launches war against us.

Either face reality, address Pakistan's concerns and work together with us to fight this maniac of terrorism.

OR

keep up with your rantings, no one takes your threats seriously.

Pakistan has a terrorists issue, it causing havoc and death for Iranians and Pakistanis. Please try and view this objectively, nevertheless....

I rarely ignore members but I've decided to ignore some members today since I just wasn't going to get any sort of meaningful responses much less conclusion from the interaction. Please take some time to truly reflect on what it is I said and maybe put yourself in another's shoes/perspective for two-seconds.

I meant no disrespect but if anyone takes it that as disrespect then it's on you not me. Final thoughts on this situation between Iran/Pakistan/terrorists issue is that I hope there will be a mutually agreeable solution to the issue so that both nations and peoples can benefit from increased security in the Baluchistan region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom