What's new

Iran expresses gratitude to Pakistan over release of border guards

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the fact your state has terrorists roaming free on it's soil? your pakiland is barely a functioning state kid.
I mean a country whose boderguards can be kidnapped by poorly armed rebels is called failed state

I mean a country whose boderguards can be kidnapped by poorly armed rebels is called failed state

Those same terrorists slaughter your soldiers on a weekly basis on your own soil, so what does that make your state? Iran has no such terrorists on it's soil, they only come from pakistan.
No matter how powerful Iran is, as long as it has a unsecure nation next to it, these attacks will continue. Heck, even the US with all its resources can't protect its borders fully.

Last edited:
Those same terrorists slaughter your soldiers on a weekly basis on your own soil, so what does that make your pathetic state? Iran has no such terrorists on it's soil, they only come from your cesspool of a nation.
No matter how powerful Iran is, as long as it has a failed state like pakiland next to it, these attacks will continue. Heck, even the US with all its resources can't protect its borders fully.
Poor Iranians can't even protect boder guards

Can someone post here the pictures of Irani passports that many wanted terrorists in Pakistan were carrying?

Can some one show this dude a very high level terrorist whom we finally managed to caught and who was operating with full immunity (and even with cooperation) from Iranian soil? Who is responsible for the killings of hundreds of innocent Pakistanis?

It is hilarious that someone from a declared terrorist state would accuse others of terrorism.

Are you guys for real?
I'd be glad to see the passports .. I am not here to debate who is stronger who is bad .. I wanna know what going on ... and if anyone from Iran has done something that harmed your people sure it's condemned ...
And on being from declared terrorists state .. we are proud of helping people of Palestinian & Lebanese or elsewhere to defend themselves .. you could call it terrorism .. not important to me.

And poor pakiis can't even secure their so called "state" from terrorists. You're basically a failed state which is a safe haven for terrorists. And as long as your pathetic current existence remains, your neighbour will never have 100% safe border regardless of how much man and money they pour.
Have Pakistan ever complained to your failed country to help find our kidnapped soldiers Afghanistan and Iran are same there is just one difference Iran has oil and Afghanistan don't have otherwise both are same failed states

Have Pakistan ever complained to your failed country to help find our kidnapped soldiers Afghanistan and Iran are same there is just one difference Iran has oil and Afghanistan don't have otherwise both are same failed states

If the border guards were taken inside your country then obviously Iran will ask for cooperation. The main issue here is that your country basically has terrorists roaming free on some parts of it.

Last edited:
If the border guards were taken inside your country then obviously Iran will ask for cooperation. The main issue here is that your country is basically a safe haven for terrorists. As for Iran being a failed country, who are you kidding you? Iran is light years ahead of your artificial state. Your basically a slum state where people look in sewage for find food:

588411-deadfish-1375983569-116-640x480.jpg

F1.large.jpg

Honestly mate, even African nation have higher standard than your kind.

You're nothing compared to Iran. Your people come to Iran to beg.

Iran deports over 19,000 illegal Pakistani immigrants

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/iran-deports-over-19000-illegal-pakistani-immigrants/
Without oil Iran will be worse than African countries and yes there is poverty in Pakistan and what is wrong in being poor

I'd be glad to see the passports .. I am not here to debate who is stronger who is bad .. I wanna know what going on ... and if anyone from Iran has done something that harmed your people sure it's condemned ...
And on being from declared terrorists state .. we are proud of helping people of Palestinian & Lebanese or elsewhere to defend themselves .. you could call it terrorism .. not important to me.

Sorry, but you guys are responsible for fanning terrorism in almost whole of Middle East in almost every country. It is not just helping Palestine. Bahrain, Syria, Iraq, Lebanan, Yemen, Saudi, UAE, Pakistan even Turkey .. everyone is condemning Iran for creating troubles in their countries.

Since you brought it up, what about Kashmiris? What support are you providing them? Their genocide is acceptable because being done by your best buddies?

To end this:

I agree on the part that Pakistan and Iran should work together to fight terrorism. But there should be mutual respect for each other's concerns. And first step towards this is to train your generals and media not to spit venom against a neighbor who has always supported you despite you providing your soil to our existential enemy to spread terrorism in our country.

Sorry, but you guys are responsible for fanning terrorism in almost whole of Middle East in almost every country. It is not just helping Palestine. Bahrain, Syria, Iraq, Lebanan, Yemen, Saudi, UAE, Pakistan even Turkey .. everyone is condemning Iran for creating troubles in their countries.

Since you brought it up, what about Kashmiris? What support are you providing them? Their genocide is acceptable because being done by your best buddies?

To end this:

I agree on the part that Pakistan and Iran should work together to fight terrorism. But there should be mutual respect for each other's concerns. And first step towards this is to train your generals and media not to spit venom against a neighbor who has always supported you despite you providing your soil to our existential enemy to spread terrorism in our country.

These guys don’t have interest in good relations, they don’t represent all Iranians.

They are sitting on PDF insulting Pakistan which is enough to prove their obsession.

You country is nothing but a bastardised nation carved out of India by the British.

La’nat on your filthy mouth.

Iran was a grand civilization millennia before humans even excavated oil. Dude, today your kind is living in sewage and drinking form cesspool. Heck even today, under sanctions where Iran can't sell much oil it is still light years of your kind.

You can't blame your pathetic misery on lack of oil. You country is nothing but a bastardised nation carved out of India by the British.
Go to hell with your mullah land we don't care about you and your mullah land Iranian boot lickers can see what Iranians really think about Pakistanis no patriotic Pakistani can ever support Iran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom