What's new

Featured Iran drops India from Chabahar rail project

modi to rohani: you too brutus???
Celebs-who-have-cried-in-public.jpg

India will continue to use, this article did not state that Iran will not allow Bharat to set up in Chabahar. I would have rather Indian waste their money outside.

Meanwhile Pakistan opened Wahga border yesterday.

As for Chinese talk of 400bn, it will only happen after regime Change, why would Chinese State organizations risk getting sanctioned by US and Europe for Iran?

Last edited:
Iran china deal will have massive consequences in coming decades. China is playing long term game. Potential for china iran deal is massive.

Too bad india losing iran. What a strategic blunder by man child modi.

I hope this increases profile of yuan. Smart move by china.

Actually, I meant another thing by defending your independence. US unilateral sanctions are not legal as they were not passed by the UNSC. India has every legal right to conduct business with Iran. Yet, you replaced Iranian oil with Saudi oil and reduced your business ties with us. When another country can impose their policies on you, that's a violation of your sovereignty. And it's a violation of your independence too. And you succumbed to it.

Even Iraq, Lebanon and Turkey proved to be more independent from the US. And Turkey's GDP continues to grow and they are doing fine. We expected India to be an independent actor like Turkey at least.

Iran always tried to maintain good relations with China, India and Pakistan at the same time. We never let our close friendship with China get in the way of our friendship with India until you proved unreliable as a friend. Again, we do not blame you for choosing the US over us. Many countries did that. But I still believe you failed to prove yourself as an independent country and in the current world order where everything is more or less based on the Western civilization, I believe India will never find its rightful place with this attitude. Just my two cents. You can play by their rules, but you won't be one of them.

Realest words ever spoken.

Actually, I meant another thing by defending your independence. US unilateral sanctions are not legal as they were not passed by the UNSC. India has every legal right to conduct business with Iran. Yet, you replaced Iranian oil with Saudi oil and reduced your business ties with us. When another country can impose their policies on you, that's a violation of your sovereignty. And it's a violation of your independence too. And you succumbed to it.

Even Iraq, Lebanon and Turkey proved to be more independent from the US. And Turkey's GDP continues to grow and they are doing fine. We expected India to be an independent actor like Turkey at least.

Iran always tried to maintain good relations with China, India and Pakistan at the same time. We never let our close friendship with China get in the way of our friendship with India until you proved unreliable as a friend. Again, we do not blame you for choosing the US over us. Many countries did that. But I still believe you failed to prove yourself as an independent country and in the current world order where everything is more or less based on the Western civilization, I believe India will never find its rightful place with this attitude. Just my two cents. You can play by their rules, but you won't be one of them.

Since when did the Iran become to the competior of Pakistan?
As per this news the project will be completed by
Iran not by the Chinese.
As per former news this project with India is just a cooperation and we arent the one that spends for everything .
And we dont have any issue even if the Chinese spend 400 or 1 trillion as long as the sovreignity is in hands of Iran.
And if the sovreignity is compromises through debt diplomacy like what happens to some otherstates .Then that is different story altogether.

Regarding Turkey independence .
As far as we know we have S 400 is coming and some other stuff from the Russia.
And please donot compare India and Iran .
And the gap between is not that high between China and India and we can surely close that gap for sure.

Khoda ro shokr

Zionist regime of India had nothing for Iran

Oh Sure .You should also supports what they are doing in Xinjiang

Good decision which will help India too as India's main aim is to have railway line between Chabahar and Afghanistan and this ensures the project can go ahead without delay.:tup:
India's IRCON was unable to start work on railway line as the European and Japanese companies which supplies it equipment refused to give them as they were afraid of US sanctions despite waiver.

Now Indian govt can directly transfer money to Iran's national fund for railway line (won't be an issues because of US waiver) and an Iranian company can do the construction.

So by 2022 we will have an operational railway line thus cutting down current time to transport Indian goods to Afghanistan from Chabahar by 40%.:agree:
China will control the horizontal. China will control the vertical. How will Hindustan adversely influence Bhai Bhai ancient Persia or allow kulbushans to slip over Iran-Pak borders to harm Chinese interests in Balochistan when China becomes embedded along your major trade route's carotid artery?

Bhai Bhai America may also start to question your duplicity, never mind your unreliability in "confronting China".

If your gut instinct (since you've presented zero evidence of worth) tells you otherwise, so be it, but I only see advantages in this for Pakistan's westward security, which is all Pakistan is interested in here. Nobody cares how much you lot make and store in the temples of the Brahmin elite. Lower castes have had thousands of years to try and evolve and smash down the doors of these gold hoarding temples - hitherto they have failed, they're almost a completely lost cause, so why would that suddenly concern us today?

In any case, it's nice that you're all here. I know you've been quite busy of late but I was beginning to wonder if you'd gone and opened up your own forum or something.

Guys guys

Do you think Iran will make a resistance group against India ?
Indian Hezbollah ? :partay:

Since when did the Iran become to the competior of Pakistan?
As per this news the project will be completed by
Iran not by the Chinese.
As per former news this project with India is just a cooperation and we arent the one that spends for everything .
And we dont have any issue even if the Chinese spend 400 or 1 trillion as long as the sovreignity is in hands of Iran.
And if the sovreignity is compromises through debt diplomacy like what happens to some otherstates .Then that is different story altogether.

Regarding Turkey independence .
As far as we know we have S 400 is coming and some other stuff from the Russia.
And please donot compare India and Iran .
And the gap between is not that high between China and India and we can surely close that gap for sure.

Oh Sure .You should also supports what they are doing in Xinjiang
The thing you failed to realize is that India has proven to Iran many times over and over again that they are unreliable business partners and will do exactly as told by the US. What the Iranian member said is correct, the US has been playing the big boss and setting business rules vis a vis Iran for a long time. Some nations adjusted themselves and kept trading with Iran in a smart way and some just chickened out and escaped immediately. India is in the latter category.

Does not matter, you did not honour your deal and the deal gone to another country. Be stronger and more independent the next time.

Good decision which will help India too as India's main aim is to have railway line between Chabahar and Afghanistan and this ensures the project can go ahead without delay.:tup:
India's IRCON was unable to start work on railway line as the European and Japanese companies which supplies it equipment refused to give them as they were afraid of US sanctions despite waiver.

Now Indian govt can directly transfer money to Iran's national fund for railway line (won't be an issues because of US waiver) and an Iranian company can do the construction.

So by 2022 we will have an operational railway line thus cutting down current time to transport Indian goods to Afghanistan from Chabahar by 40%.:agree:

Congratulations:lol:

Baluchistan will be terrorism free as Indian influence will die in Iran and Afghanistan InShaAllah. More than ever before, we can be sure that there won't be a Baniya in Afghanistan anymore.

Everywhere in the region, Indians will be wiped off and flushed down.

Iran needs to take action against BLF too. Obviously with Taliban in Afghanistan and India going full US, Iran has no more choice but to seek alternatives.

Let us see how they change the rhetoric with Pakistan. We have been burned before, but it is sad that it takes China to stop this conflict between two Muslim brotherly countries. Quite sad state of affairs.

Iran needs to take action against BLF too. Obviously with Taliban in Afghanistan and India going full US, Iran has no more choice but to seek alternatives.

Let us see how they change the rhetoric with Pakistan. We have been burned before, but it is sad that it takes China to stop this conflict between two Muslim brotherly countries. Quite sad state of affairs.
The Iranian side does not recognize that it has a problem with Pakistan. Some irritation and trouble making at the borders, yes. But that does not qualify the Pakistani state as a ''problem'' for Iran.

Back
Top Bottom