What's new

Iran demands veto rights for India at UNSC, says 'we stand together' in fighting terrorism

India wont get a security council chair for the same reason why ot other country ever will. Its not in the interest of the 5 council members.

Beside India, Japan and Germany and Brazil also deserve a seat but wont get one.

You know it. I know it. Evryone knows it.

You are trying to change the topic.
India will not get a seat for 100's of reasons which i dont want to discuss here and now.

My only point is just becoz rouhani supported india's bid, west cannot have its arse on fire.
Even US knows that whatever iran can provide to india, the west can never provide hence there are many instances where they have made a exception for india iran relations.
Hence the scenario your painted previously is false and fictitious.

What the hell? Everyone wants to bite pakistan.this statement shows that india enjoys far good relations with iran than Pakistan.also modi visited uae and saudia and he was given medal.problem is everyone wants to isolate pakistan.looks like they never wanted a commercial project inside Pakistan which is cpec.i think even Muslim countries wanted us to live in poverty.they never wanted cpec.and for India,it doesn't make any sense because when they invite leaders of the world,they usually give them a paper which reads "combating terrorism together".this is some kind of joke.you can't isolate Pakistan by inviting leaders of world and dictate them to say bad words against Pakistan.and for Indian veto power,Iran has just crossed the red line.

@BHarwana @Mini Tank @Kaptaan @Arsalan 345 @B@KH very good statement by Iranian Dictator but we should not send troops to Ksa

These statements are beneficial for Pakistan. Rohani is clearly slapping India for siding with USA in Afghanistan look at his words. India is in US camp and they cannot get veto lol. then the second statement clearly telling Indian Muslims to start pressuring your Govt not to follow USA lol what else can be better than this

These statements are beneficial for Pakistan. Rohani is clearly slapping India for siding with USA in Afghanistan look at his words. India is in US camp and they cannot get veto lol. then the second statement clearly telling Indian Muslims to start pressuring your Govt not to follow USA lol what else can be better than this
You Sir, are the most optimistic person i have ever met on this site or even internet for that matter.
No matter whatever happens its good news for pakistan and bad news for india. :rofl:

I am sure when india won a world cup in 2011, you surely must have had your story about how its a good news for pakistan, and such a bad event for india to win that cup. Hope to hear about it, sir.

Thanks Iran for the gesture. Pakistanis should realize that the world including the muslim countries doesn't see India as just an enemy of pakistan. Those days when world treated india and pakistan on the same line have long gone. They need to wakeup to the reality and accept the present world order.

These statements are beneficial for Pakistan. Rohani is clearly slapping India for siding with USA in Afghanistan look at his words. India is in US camp and they cannot get veto lol. then the second statement clearly telling Indian Muslims to start pressuring your Govt not to follow USA lol what else can be better than this[/QUOTE

@BHarwana @Mini Tank @Kaptaan @Arsalan 345 @B@KH very good statement by Iranian Dictator but we should not send troops to Ksa

What the hell? Everyone wants to bite pakistan.this statement shows that india enjoys far good relations with iran than Pakistan.also modi visited uae and saudia and he was given medal.problem is everyone wants to isolate pakistan.looks like they never wanted a commercial project inside Pakistan which is cpec.i think even Muslim countries wanted us to live in poverty.they never wanted cpec.and for India,it doesn't make any sense because when they invite leaders of the world,they usually give them a paper which reads "combating terrorism together".this is some kind of joke.you can't isolate Pakistan by inviting leaders of world and dictate them to say bad words against Pakistan.and for Indian veto power,Iran has just crossed the red line.

This guy Rouhani is a total scum. India has veto right, then we would lose Kashmir.

This idiot is not a representative of Iran's leadership. He was the one that called JCPO, a gift of God, shook Obama's dirty hands and left Iran in Trump made disaster.

I apology to all Muslims as per my own idea/belief. Just imagine that a copy of Nawaz Sharif is president of Iran. lol

What a shame!

You are the most optimistic person i have ever met on this site or even internet for that matter.
No matter whatever happens its good news for pakistan and bad news for india. :rofl:

I am sure when india won a world cup in 2011, you surely must have had your story about how its a good news for pakistan, and such a bad event for india to win that cup. Hope to hear about it, sir.

I am not optimistic lol hahahahaha Rohani just slapped you standing in your country for siding with USA. His very statement is a question that what India has gained from being on US side in the region. lol. Every one knows Khomani is the supreme leader of Iran and he gave a pro Pakistan statement knowing that his Prime Minister is in India lol.

unnamed.png

lol. I totally agree with him here. India is a 1 billion population and India is doing PAPA USA PAPA USA all day so why cannot India get a veto right from PAPA USA lol. Good slap on Indian face.

I am not optimistic lol hahahahaha Rohani just slapped you standing in your country for siding with USA. His very statement is a question that what India has gained from being on US side in the region. lol. Every one knows Khomani is the supreme leader of Iran and he gave a pro Pakistan statement knowing that his Prime Minister is in India lol.
You are right sir, i am not even arguing against it.
World needs more genuis like you, what would we do without you ?

Back
Top Bottom