What's new

Iran Decides to AcComplete Takeover of Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start fighting suni shia here idiots. Enemy just throw one comment you mindless idiots start fighting

I don't see that happening here. Because, those alleged drones were neither Sunnis or Shias. Secondly, it will be about Pakistan, Afghanistan & Iran debate only - the strategical nature. However, I agree that it will too foolish and idiotic to make it like some shia sunni thing.

This was also reported by 'Iran International English' which is a verified account.
Iranian members of PDF are also supporting this news article stating that ' in Iran it has been all over social media'.

https://twitter.com/IranIntl_En?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1434632111869333511|twgr^|twcon^s2_&ref_url=https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-decides-to-act-as-a-clown-after-complete-takeover-of-afghanistan.722459/page-4

For your information, Iran International is a Saudi broadcaster with a heavy bias against Iran. Also they're quoting some Afghan person, and a member of Parliament, not the Iranian government. Iranian media do not officially speak for the government either. But yes, this is mentioned by some Iranian media, just not by the government to date.

- - - - - -

Bro, I think the issue arose when not only did the text of the tweet mention Pakistan but an Iranian member posted a reply condemning Pakistani involvement and 'inhumane acts' etc.

Though since you've translated the words it seems clear that Pakistan wasn't mentioned by name which is in accordance with diplomatic norms.

You're welcome, brother. I just translated his words accurately from the video recording. So the Tweets are misquoting him, and he did follow diplomatic norms.

I understand the issue arose here like you described. Concerning the spokesman, facts are facts and I simply thought I would set them straight and now I have nothing more to add.

- - - - -

I don't see that happening here. Because, those alleged drones were neither Sunnis or Shias. Secondly, it will be about Pakistan, Afghanistan & Iran debate only - the strategical nature. However, I agree that it will too foolish and idiotic to make it like some shia sunni thing.
Don't you know , criticising Iran is criticising Shia?
Same as criticising Israel is criticising Jews and antisemitism?

I listened to the video

The video is incomplete and doesn't contain whole of his answer. We don't have the whole of his answer

This clearly shows that Pakistan is mentioned since both English and Persian contain Pakistan in the text. Both texts are from English and Persian Iranian state affiliated channels

It is useless to lie about something as obvious as this

So we agree there is no mention of Pakistan in the video. Good. The video contains his entire answer about foreign intervention. It is not cobbled together from different excerpts, and the part where he addresses the issue is in the middle of the clip, preceded and followed by other considerations. The only way he mentioned Pakistan by name is if he did so at a completely different moment during the press conference. In which case though, one wonders why the Tasnim News chose to post this part of the recording beneath their Tweet then. Sloppy journalism either way.

What is these guys problem?

First of all Pakistan never intervened in Panjsher and all are just social media fake news but Iran has decided to name Pakistan for the alleged intervention
What else they can do rather then examining?? Do not they aware of there fallow 56 inch butt holder modi run away from Afghanistan?

Don't you know , criticising Iran is criticising Shia?
Same as criticising Israel is criticising Jews and antisemitism?

I was just adding to the member. However, on totally different note about whether it was said by the Iranian official or not; will be sorted out very soon and only by the Iranian official rejecting such a wide spread (alleged) propaganda against Iran. Let's see how it turns out to be.

So we agree there is no mention of Pakistan in the video. Good. The video contains his entire answer about foreign intervention. It is not cobbled together from different excerpts, and the part where he addresses the issue is in the middle of the clip, preceded and followed by other considerations. The only way he mentioned Pakistan by name is if he did so at a completely different moment during the press conference. In which case though, one wonders why the Tasnim News Twitter account chose to post this part under their Tweet then. Sloppy journalism either way.

No it is not complete answer. You are again lying on this part too

There is nothing sloppy here. It is deliberate and well calculated

Please show me the complete answer in video form then, or prove it is incomplete. Else it's just an assumption.

I have shown you the text from two different official sources of Iran

The video is incomplete. That poor guy was still talking when the video ended

Your lies or poor justifications or clutching at straws whatever they are getting boring now

Except for Hindu Propaganda sites and Tehrantimes/Tehranitl sites, there's no such news in official Iranian websites.

When are we Pakistanis stop believing on every fake shit we read on the internet??
As long as these agenda driven extremists keep peddling it as truth, stupid & emotional Pakistanis will keep falling into their traps.

Please show me the complete answer in video form then, or prove it is incomplete. Else it's just an assumption.
title should also be changed to something like

"Iran condemns violations of international law in Panjshir takeover"

Foreign involvement can also mean Indian attempts from Tajikistan.

title should also be changed to something like

"Iran condemns violations of international law in Panjshir takeover"

Foreign involvement can also mean Indian attempts from Tajikistan.
Yeah lol, c'mon...
This foreign intervention was aimed at Pak... But ofcourse with a diplomatic touch

Not defending Saudi regime but this thread is another reason why Iran can't replace Saudis for Pakistan
iran and saudi influence has already diminished and hopefully we will see further decline in that!

Iran spent last 20 years securing its interests in Afghanistan. Long term security and economic interests. Was center for recruiting Afghani and Pakistani militants for Syria. Iran is furious over Taliban takeover, like India, Israel, and other international powers. They don't want Iranian regime to suffer such setbacks. Iran used to support northern alliance so it's clear why they are frustrated over Panjshir fall.

Like I said before in previous threads, Iran is not to be trusted and will be working against Taliban under the table. I didn't think they would go public so quickly and began venting their frustrations, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom