What's new

Iran cuts off electricity supply to Balochistan’s Makran division

Well its not more then 100 MW.. Federal govt can easily replace it.

anyways still almost 25% population of supa powa dont have access to electricity according to various sources, Yet you scums are still obsessed with Pakistan instead of thinking about your own people who are surviving like subhumans.

This is understandable considering the major economic hardships facing Iran. Iran needs to take care of their own first. It is our own fault on relying on others to do something we can do for ourselves. Pakistan needs to become completely self-sufficient.

Well its not more then 100 MW.. Federal govt can easily replace it.

anyways still almost 25% population of supa powa dont have access to electricity according to various sources, Yet you scums are still obsessed with Pakistan instead of thinking about your own people who are surviving like subhumans.
These Pakistani always involves India in every matter... Your problem you solve it...
I didn't Even wanted to comment on this thread but you are going off topic by involving India...
And by the way India has 100% electrification.

These Pakistani always involves India in every matter... Your problem you solve it...
I didn't Even wanted to comment on this thread but you are going off topic by involving India...

:coffee: Says an idiot on a Pakistani forum. Your very existence is proof of your Pakistan obsession. We can talk about whatever we like here.

Another low IQ sanghi bhangi, I was just asking that obsessed gangadeshi pest to think about his own shithole.. OP is sanghi swine whose country have least access to electricity in this region..

no your electrification is nowhere near 100% kid, don't waste my time.. go check world bank stats..
Okk... So where goes your IQ when a Pakistani opens a thread on Indian issues...
And abusing other members just shows your upbringing... Anyways post reported for using abusive language
When world bank says something against Pakistan then Pakistani says world bank is a joke , no body believe world bank and now just to prove your wrong fact you are quoting the same

:coffee: Says an idiot on a Pakistani forum. Your very existence is proof of your Pakistan obsession. We can talk about whatever we like here.
Go and get atleast 10 hours of electricity before calling anyone idiot...

Iran doing what it does best, backstabbing. Initially the issue was unknown fault in iran grid, then after 2 days it became iran power crises. When you have local Pakistanis who have Iranian interest more dear than Pakistan than such situation arises. Where are the jokes whowere linking cpec to chabahar?
Chabahar itself is now in limbo so such ploys are being reinvented to damage the goodwill in Makran division. Some of it also is due to primitive mindset prvailing in BAlochistan parliament.
Ahsan Iqbal [govt.s point man for cpec] had to intervene thrice to push Balochistan Govt. to expedite land acquisition to Chinese company setting up 400 MW power plant there unfortunately our own pathetic system and politicians in parliament are the biggest hurdles for our development.
Water supply has got better there so this problem has started.
Foreign hands will continue to try sabotage thru water, power supply and security issues. It is important to address and quicken the pace of infrastructure development there. Turbat won't need power supply once its connected to grid and Gwadar power plant starts functioning.

I can tear your 100 percent electrification myth, do you know whats the definition of an electrified village in India? If any village has 10 percent electricity connections , its considered electrified as per Super power India. So dont behave like another paid BJP sanghi. Stick on the topic, if you have nothing to add get lost.

I can tear your 100 percent electrification myth, do you know whats the definition of an electrified village in India? If any village has 10 percent electricity connections , its considered electrified as per Super power India. So dont behave like another paid BJP sanghi. Stick on the topic, if you have nothing to add get lost.
Electricity is there in village...
If some homes are not connected then it's local authorities fault not of govt...
India has made sure that there is electricity in each and every village...
And before trying to tearing my comments why Don't you Check weather your homevis getting 10 hours if electricity....

And I don't even wanted to be on the topic...
It's some of your countrymen who can't post anything without naming india...

Lol. Modi can’t hide his failures behind false slogans and warped definitions. The failure of India is apparent to anyone.

Back
Top Bottom