What's new

'Iran could be the Germany of the Middle East'

It's easy with them, impossible with Turkish girls. I wouldn't advice beach, security guys bothers you.

I see , i said azeri cause in iran kids have videos on their mobile phones that shows azeris from iran making love on the Turkish beaches

oh man !!!

now I understand that ...

you are a real loser !!!

I really am :lol:

would you please show 1 of them ?
According to United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Iran ranked sixth globally in 2010 in attracting foreign investments. According to the head of the Organisation for Investment, Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran (OIETAI), in 2008 Iran ranked 142 among 181 countries in terms of working conditions last year. Iran stands 96 in terms of business start, 165 in getting permits, 147 in employment, 147 in registering assets, 84 in getting credits, 164 in legal support for investments, 104 in tax payment, 142 in overseas trade, 56 in feasibility of contracts and 107 in bankruptcy. Iran is a member of the World Bank's Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency. Iran ranks 69th out of 139 in Global Competitiveness Report.Further information: Investment climate in Iran.

According to United Nations Conference on Trade and Development, Iran ranked sixth globally in 2010 in attracting foreign investments. According to the head of the Organisation for Investment, Economic and Technical Assistance of Iran (OIETAI), in 2008 Iran ranked 142 among 181 countries in terms of working conditions last year. Iran stands 96 in terms of business start, 165 in getting permits, 147 in employment, 147 in registering assets, 84 in getting credits, 164 in legal support for investments, 104 in tax payment, 142 in overseas trade, 56 in feasibility of contracts and 107 in bankruptcy. Iran is a member of the World Bank's Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency. Iran ranks 69th out of 139 in Global Competitiveness Report.Further information: Investment climate in Iran.

:lol: , you got your figures , it's not "investment" iran is ranked 6th in , it is called bribery and it's all from china :lol:

I understand. But somehow that doesn't seem to have hurt the chances of the Japanese, Koreans or even French and Brazilians much. I'm not exaggerating when I say most Japanese can't even count to 5 in English. (I think most Iranians can) On the other hand India, Philippines, Ghana and Nigeria generally enjoy superlative English language skills and they're all 3rd world countries. So the perceived correlation between English language and advancement appears to be somewhat misleading.

All of this is not an argument against learning English or other foreign languages. Not at all! But it is almost impossible to think that some of these coherently structured societies can adopt English to the same breadth and depth as the former English colonies. Not unless they give it the pride of place and in turn give up something that goes to the core of their identity and which I suspect is more crucial to their success than their English language skills.

You perceived my opinion totally incorrectly. My focus was more towards communicating with tourists rather then world dominance :), more and more tourists would be attracted to Iran if they find it easier to communicate and get the points across. It would serve everyone better.

Guys, please stick on topic, I can't review all the thread now but any off topic post after mine will be deleted.

Iran will be the next German of the Middle East. Once Iran is finished with its taxation reform and subsidy reform. The Iranian economy and people will be leaner, more efficient and more productive. The path of for complete development and prosperity has been set.

Iran could be a much nicer and richer place if there was a secular goverment, even under shah was iran more developed and modern.
Iran and Turkey took the same way with secularism with the diffenrence that iran made the mistake not to become democratic, so people got rid of shah, but the follower of him was even worse.

I wish that iran also get rid of mullahs and their corrupt goverment and will be a democratic country so it can develop its full potential.
Iran is a beautyful country known for its poets and thinkers, but they are all bound by mullahs.

BTW, i love persian language, there are many persian words and names in Turkish.

Iran could be a much nicer and richer place if there was a secular goverment, even under shah was iran more developed and modern.
Iran and Turkey took the same way with secularism with the diffenrence that iran made the mistake not to become democratic, so people got rid of shah, but the follower of him was even worse.

I wish that iran also get rid of mullahs and their corrupt goverment and will be a democratic country so it can develop its full potential.
Iran is a beautyful country known for its poets and thinkers, but they are all bound by mullahs.

BTW, i love persian language, there are many persian words and names in Turkish.

Iran WAS democratic, but thanks to dear Americans, the democracy in Iran was replaced by dictatorship of Shah in 1953, in a coup executed by CIA. That changed the course of Iran's history. Wasn't it for that coup, Iran most probably wouldn't see a revolution in 1979.
1953 Iranian coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran will be the next German of the Middle East. Once Iran is finished with its taxation reform and subsidy reform. The Iranian economy and people will be leaner, more efficient and more productive. The path of for complete development and prosperity has been set.

Yes, once the Iranians get rid of teh ayatollahs in power and put a secular and progressive government and bring the Iranian expats back home. We could become a ME powerhouse and take on (and beat) the saudis.

But it could take a while...:/

Both Iran and Turkey should develop themselves. This would be much more faster if We two could co-operate (despite it's me that sayin that). As said Iran needs a backbone country to co-operate at this. I don't mean Russia. As it's mainly backing at defence.

Israel is already the most industrialized and most technology advance country in the Middle East, Iran doesn't come close.

Both Iran and Turkey should develop themselves. This would be much more faster if We two could co-operate (despite it's me that sayin that). As said Iran needs a backbone country to co-operate at this. I don't mean Russia. As it's mainly backing at defence.

Turkey and Iran can cooperate with each other, especially in economics.I don't expect a military alliance or something like that, because we are more of rivals rather than allies. But we have seen in past decade that despite some disagreements in politics, our trade grew ten times from $2.5 billions in 2002 to nearly $24 billion in 2012. That's a huge growth and it can grow even much further. Right now many Iranians are investing in Turkey and also, many Turkish merchants and contractors are investing in Iran, especially in northwestern areas. Bottom line is, it's true that we may not be able to become political allies, but we can be economical allies, and political friends, and rivals. Rivalry is a key to advancement.

You perceived my opinion totally incorrectly. My focus was more towards communicating with tourists rather then world dominance :), more and more tourists would be attracted to Iran if they find it easier to communicate and get the points across. It would serve everyone better.

On that I agree 100%. Trust me, it's not like they're not trying. Iranian sutdents are taught English (and Arabic) from grade 6 onward. And there are many active language institute around Iran. But I feel things are unlikely to change soon drastically, given Iran's isolation and the above mentioned reasons.

Also, I wanted to ask you if you'd be willing to open a separate thread with maybe pictures and your impressions in dealing with the Iranian bureaucracy, immigration, traffic, the people etc... It would be interesting to see from a Pakistani perspective.

Thanks brother

On that I agree 100%. Trust me, it's not like they're not trying. Iranian sutdents are taught English (and Arabic) from grade 6 onward. And there are many active language institute around Iran. But I feel things are unlikely to change soon drastically, given Iran's isolation and the above mentioned reasons.

Also, I wanted to ask you if you'd be willing to open a separate thread with maybe pictures and your impressions in dealing with the Iranian bureaucracy, immigration, traffic, the people etc... It would be interesting to see from a Pakistani perspective.

Thanks brother

We can start a thread, if you guys wish so. However, my very limited experience would be wasted on an entire thread :)

Dear it is we call clever minds. They plan 20 years ahead of us since the very start. They learnt from us, implemented on us. We just forgot and became slaves. Otherwise there would had been a subcontinent economy of jointly asia the most strongest.

Back
Top Bottom