What's new

'Iran could be the Germany of the Middle East'

Blue eyes , choppy , like this one I saw in northwestern iran

No I was being serious , I've been abroad , Canada , Europe and there I attract girls way more I do in iran , in iran I only attract girls with a moustache like you said...

Blue eyes , choppy , fat @$$ , Big breast , ...

We are talking about female humans ... not dummies ...

If you can't find a nice girl , this is your problem ...

As you said : I am a loser ...

nice girls want true guys not losers ... :coffee:

Blue eyes , choppy , fat @$$ , Big breast , ...

We are talking about female humans ... not dummies ...

If you can't find a nice girl , this is your problem ...

As you said : I am a loser ...

nice girls want true guys not losers ... :coffee:

But you haven't been to Canada , there girls prettier than iran like losers like myself !

But you haven't been to Canada , there girls prettier than iran like losers like myself !

So !!!

Iranian girls are ugly !? :what:

WTF !?

western kids searching for black eyes ... eastern kids searching for blue eyes !!!

oh ... what's wrong with people !!!

When I was a kid I had some Iranian friends, their parents used to call me by that name. But we know of Aspand too, the seeds that are burnt

Oh that's interesting. I didn't know we call those seeds by the same name. I love their smell.

We also have the last month of our calendar called Esfand (feb-march), short for the Avestan Spenta Mainyu or beneficent spirit.

@BeyondHeretic

Okay, my advice to you my friend. At summer time come to holiday resorts in southern Turkey. Especially to Antalya. At last time, i had been on vacation. I had a relation with a Austrian, Dutch and Russian girl in 1 week. :smokin: It's almost insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BeyondHeretic

Okay, my advice to you my friend. At summer time come to holiday resorts in southern Turkey. Especially to Antalya. At last time, i had been on vacation. I had a relation with a Austrian, Dutch and Russian girl in 1 week. :smokin: It's almost insane.

relation !!! :whistle:

if-you-know-what-i-mean.png

@BeyondHeretic

Thank you for your guidance my friend ! How do you get to have a relationship with an Austrian a dutch and a Russian once in antalia ?

Thank you for your guidance my friend ! How do you get to have a relationship with an Austrian a dutch and a Russian once in antalia ?

Mate not all them at once but in order.

Go to disco's at evening (if your hotel got it's own disco that's better). There are girls dancing in the stage alone or by their friends. Go dance with them then start to talk. Sit with her in the disco, offer a drink. Then make-out. After the disco, take her to your place, or go with her to her place. Easy.

Mate not all them at once but in order.

Go to disco's at evening (if your hotel got it's own disco that's better). There are girls dancing in the stage alone or by their friends. Go dance with them then start to talk. Sit with her in the disco, offer a drink. Then make-out. After the disco, take her to your place, or go with her to her place. Easy.

Ok , thanks for your advice , I didn't know it was so easy , I thought antalia is famous cause Iranian azeri go to make love on the beach

Back
Top Bottom