What's new

Iran condemns the wave of organized violence against Indian Muslims.

For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail. Zarif

I thought India came about 72 years ago. It is popular belief even amongst best of Iranian supporters in Pakistan that India came into existence 72 years ago.

Also i am not fluent in Persian but how can one call it senseless thuggery and organized pogrom at the same time?

Modi Ji is bound to bring achay din for India. :lol:

For centuries, Iran has been a friend of India. We urge Indian authorities to ensure the wellbeing of ALL Indians & not let senseless thuggery prevail. Zarif

I thought India came about 72 years ago. It is popular belief even amongst best of Iranian supporters in Pakistan that India came into existence 72 years ago.

Also i am not fluent in Persian but how can one call it senseless thuggery and organized pogrom at the same time?
He sort of have a point. Safvid Iran had very cordial relations with Mughal Hindustan (Mughal India had very good ties surprisingly with both Irani Safvid Empire and Turkish Ottoman Empire despite both being hostile to each other) and even with Mysore Kingdom later. During Nepolian wars Iran Mysore and Nepolian were Somewhat allied with each other against the British.

Ofcourse such statement can be subject to political debate if we consider Current iran as lagacy of Safavids and Qajars or not and similarly Current India as legacy of Mughals and Mysore.

He sort of have a point. Safvid Iran had very cordial relations with Mughal Hindustan (Mughal India had very good ties surprisingly with both Irani Safvid Empire and Turkish Ottoman Empire despite both being hostile to each other) and even with Mysore Kingdom later. During Nepolian wars Iran Mysore and Nepolian were Somewhat allied with each other against the British.

Ofcourse such statement can be subject to political debate if we consider Current iran as lagacy of Safavids and Qajars or not and similarly Current India as legacy of Mughals and Mysore.

Mughals did not have interest in picking sides between the Ottomons and the Safavids. The Mughal Empire benefited vastly from trade to and from the other two empires. There was a mutual understanding of trust and trade as the riches of Hind kept everyone happy and well fed along with military advancements being shared.

Islamic Republic of Iran in it's current political landscape is a country 41 years old just like India is 72 years old.

Rest is just propaganda.

We spotted him on 29 Feb with Ajit Dhoval on Bagram airbase. Good, we need to tighten his screw more that he won't be able to play as an Indian puppet

Last edited:
Astute comment. Indeed, a normal functional nation would take great pride in recognition of such precursors and forerunners as the mughals and mysoreans, but alas, Hindustan has decided that this era was India's dark era of slavery.

Astute comment. Indeed, a normal functional nation would take great pride in recognition of such precursors and forerunners as the mughals and mysoreans, but alas, Hindustan has decided that this era was India's dark era of slavery.
Unfortunately current Indian regime is hellbent on reviving medieval fantasies based on religious affiliations instead of merit and modern history.
I don't even believe they should use the word India and Hindustan for their country. Just like why Iran should not be named Persia and Iraq not Babylonia.
Simply Name it one single name "Bharat". That will perfectly align their country with the history they want to associate with. Hindustan and India have too much affiliation with whole of the subcontinent and its modern history which mostly includes Delhi sultanates, Mughals and British India.
We were really naive to let them use the name "India" and "Hindustan" as their official name at the time of partition, hence all this historical confusion which almost always benefit Bharat and totally undermines the Fact that 25% of Original Hindustan are separate countries who are ideological Rivals with them.
Instead we turned our head toward Arabs Persians and Turks leaving our own legacy of "Muslim India" in blind hands of Sanghis :suicide: .

Quite light and playing safe statement.
No direct mention of Hindus or BJP.

But still I think we should summon envoy and say such statements must be avoided.

Back
Top Bottom