What's new

Iran Condemns Egypt's Sectarian Killings As "Contradicting Islam"

Neither do I, but sadly many of them are probably born here, spreading hate should be a prison sentence IMO, Was that in sydney last year over the you tube Islam film?

2012 Sydney anti-Islam film protests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

art-353-photo-behead%20poster-child-300x0.jpg

I hope you are not that Hypocritical that you leave out the worlds top destination for Extreme "Protesting", "Monkey Wrangling" and "Flame Teasing".

212267_884.jpg

rage1_1.jpg

"We Will Kill Salman Rusdhi"

Now I would like to See Mass Demonstrations by Sunni Muslims in Saudi Arabia of current Issues including that of Syria or Quran Burning.

And the Irani Girl says "Most Iranians don't hate America or Americans at all. It's all about polices and politics. "

It doesn't work like my dear friend, you can't just go against all facts to prove sth. But on the other hand what I say is backed by various sources.
give me a new york times article about our country very much acting bad against christians ;) i wait ;)
you don't know how evangelist and fanatic groups blame Islam so much. all religion having its branch of fanatics

anyway i didn't want at beginning to blame your country or especially your king
you make me upset sometimes
what i blame is more what happened in the region. christians number decreasing part because many left.
it is not about your country especially but in so many countries .

let's face the truth and try to change it , to make our countries (mine too) more acceptable and good living for other

tc

I always thought that Salafis were contradicting Islam, but maybe i was wrong. Maybe i am the one who is contradicting Islam by not accepting their teachings.

What do you mean? Do you agree with these Wahhabis and extremist on this forum?

Its not about not about accepting their teachings or not right now; its about getting rid of their ****** a$$ teachings and sheikhs outside of my country.

They have also ruined my country too, they've done so many suicide attacks... inside Iran.

and the source of money that the Sunni organization received from Iranian government was distributed to Wahhabis to bomb our mosques and kill people.:frown:

I always thought that Salafis were contradicting Islam, but maybe i was wrong. Maybe i am the one who is contradicting Islam by not accepting their teachings.

I know many Salafies in my Masjid, Most of the Salafies are white reverts to Islam and Palestinians Arabs. They are very strict in the sense they follow the Sunnah very closely. I learnt Islam from them. They are against politics and demonstrations and current event issues. They mostly concentrate themselves on how to pray properly and make Wudu. They are totally opposite from what I used to think of Salafies.

BTW Taliban are Al-Qaeda are not Salafies. They are Deobandi with a mix of Muslim Brotherhood. I used to think the same about them but when I started to learn from them I've found out they are in the truth. They act like Monks and they don't say any ill like "death threats" "shouting" from what I've observed. I would definitely follow them but can't at the moment because I am too busy making $$$:smokin:
BTW I started with this website. SalafiPublications.Com : The Salafi, Creed, Worship and Methodology: Salaf us-Salih
very good website to learn from beginning.

Define the word Wahabi and tell me who are Wahhabi and how is Wahhabisim different from Sunni branch.
Ibn Abd al Wahhab-Upstart scholar who was refuted by his brother in a pamphlet written on the behest of his father . "al-Sawaiq al-Ilahiyya fi al-Radd 'ala al-Wahhabiyya".

Wahabbi-> Followers of Ibn Ab Al wahhab's teachings.

Other Sunni's who are not Wahhabis..
followers of Imam-Shafi, Imam Hanbl, Imam Abu Hanifa..

That said, read the post again.. Wahabbi is a subset of Sunni just as A chemical Engineer is a subset of Engineer.
or are you implying that all Engineers regardless of their degree are chemical engineers??

OMG!!! He is trying to lure you in.... Be careful.

Ohhhhhhhhh. A "Wahabi" who works in Interest and Gambles Money away is going to lure you in a Trap. Don't fall under his spell by reading and learning and using a brain to do "Critical Thinking" he will tell you to use your brain cells which you can't use except permission from the Mutatas of Qom.

mousetrap.jpg

The cheese looks too delicious folks. i don't know about you but I'm going in for the trap. Wish me luck.

Ibn Abd al Wahhab-Upstart scholar who was refuted by his brother in a pamphlet written on the behest of his father . "al-Sawaiq al-Ilahiyya fi al-Radd 'ala al-Wahhabiyya".

That said, read the post again.. Wahabbi is a subset of Sunni just as A chemical Engineer is a subset of Engineer.
or are you implying that all Engineers regardless of their degree are chemical engineers??

The official fiqh in KSA is that of the Hanbali fiqh, one of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam - only few minor and cosmetic differences between them, which Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab al-Tamimi, surprise, surprise, also followed.

At the same time we have the most diverse local followings in terms of different madahib. In Hejaz and Tihamah the most popular madahab is the Shafi'i one. In the Eastern Province, among the Sunnis, the Maliki Madhab is the most popular. In the North, around the borders with Iraq and Jordan the Hanafi madhab is the most popular one. In Najd the Hanbali madhab. All 4 major madahib in Sunni Islam.

Among Shias we have the Twelver sect in the Eastern Province and the Zaydi Shia's in Najran Province.

Quite diverse I would say, in fact more diverse than anywhere else.

Nobody calls himself a Shafi'i Muslim do they? Maybe I should do that and most Hejazis and Yemenis who happen to be Sunni Muslims of the Shafi'i fiqh.

Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab al-Tamimi did not invent anything new and I challenge anyone who says he did to prove that.

We have had this discussion several times and nobody has been able to prove anything. Ironically it has always been the words of a certain tiny minority (Shia Twelvers) who only account to 8% of all the world's 1.7 billion Muslims while we Sunnis, regardless of madahib, account to 90%.

I wonder who has a different interpretation of Islam and who has not....

Sir have you read his Book? His most famous book is called "Kitabul Tawheed" (Book of Monotheism) which I have read. Have you read any? you should not judge a Man by what others say. You should judge him by his beliefs or any books he has authored. When we debate with other sects. We always quote from their books and literature. Noting comes from our own sources. I hope you do the same with Him.

Ohhhhhhhhh. A "Wahabi" who works in Interest and Gambles Money away is going to lure you in a Trap. Don't fall under his spell by reading and learning and using a brain to do "Critical Thinking" he will tell you to use your brain cells which you can't use except permission from the Mutatas of Qom.

mousetrap.jpg

The cheese looks too delicious folks. i don't know about you but I'm going in for the trap. Wish me luck.

I love reading your comments, They always make me laugh :lol:

Seriously, I bet your really funny in person.

Oh, another "minor" thing is that most of the sources regarding Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab al-Tamimi that criticize him have been written by non-locals WAY after his death so their accuracy is highly disputed. Western scholars who have studied him and the sources that describe his life (non-Muslims) all agree with that notion.

Hence why there are so many different accounts of his life depending on the source. The truth is, after studying virtually every local and non-local book about him, is that he did not invent anything new. In fact he tried to purify the Islamic practices that where coming under threat and attack for each new generation and he did go against the establishment and everyone who goes against the establishment, whether right or wrong, will surely feel the effects in a negative light most of the time. It was no different during the 17th century in Najd.

Lastly I consider him as any other great Sunni scholar before him. I recognize and often read books from all 4 madahib in Sunni Islam and take them as inspiration but because it is pratically easier to follow one madhab I follow the Shafi'i madhab that most Hejazis and Yemenis follow, including my very own family and ancestors.

Bid‘ah, tawhid and shirk are no laughing matters, btw. Anyone who thinks that have misunderstood the teachings of Islam.

A man who was born more than 300 years ago is not responsible for the work of some maniacs nor anymore than Prophet Muhammad (saws) is responsible for hideous work done in his name.

End of discussion, really.

Well good at least I'm making someone laugh. Now only if I can find a way to charge money for all of this.....

Seriously, can you imagine if there was a Wahhabi comedian? it would really soften the image of Wahhabism. You should really consider it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom