What's new

Iran claims it has the ability to make a copy of captured CIA drone

Just buy a ticket, go to Gaza, buy a rifle and go start a Jihad over there. Just leave Iran for people who have Iranian interests, rather than Arab interests.

you know nothing about me ... because you can't understand Persian ...

I am supporting Hezbollah because of Iran ...

you can't understand me because you don't know anything about strategy ...

you know nothing about me ... because you can't understand Persian ...

I am supporting Hezbollah because of Iran ...

you can't understand me because you don't know anything about strategy ...

Man, you can't even speak proper English. Screw Hezbollah. They are nothing but a bunch of Arabs, who have tortured and killed Iranians in 2009 during those protests.

It does not protect you. V-2 rockets did not save Germany from destruction. Mini submarines and lamikaze pilots did not save Japan. Air defences did not save Vietnam and Arab countries from bombardments. It never worked.

Iran does not have enough tecnology, know how to produce modern air defence missiles. It can copy old air defence missiles though.

Israel is much more safe and stable than Iran. If you were not supporting terror against us it would be even more safe.

Israelis fear economic collapse more than Iran: study
Israelis fear economic collapse more than Iran: study

Here is your way:

1) Hezbollah get Iranian money and start firing rockets from civilian areas at Israeli civilians.
2) Israel fires back killing Hezbollah terrorist.
3) Since terrorists hide among civilians some civilians are also hurt.
4) Hezbollah take pictures and shows all over for sick propaganda.
5) Goto 1)

Hezbolla Fires Rockets from Apartment Building IAF footage - YouTube

Here is my way:

1) Hezbollah doesnt fire rockets at Israel.
2) Israel does not fire back.
3) No one is killed.
The pictures belonged to Qana , where you bombed was the UN camp . you can see the UN soldiers in pics so don't fool others again .

Secondly there is a better way . You leave Palestine and return to your original country like I don't know Russia , East Europe and Africa and let the whole middle east live in peace .

Not gonna waste the time here , people can think about it better .

The pictures belonged to Qana , where you bombed was the UN camp . you can see the UN soldiers in pics so don't fool others again .
Hezbollah repeatedly uses human shields. Spare me of your crocodile tears and dead body ****. Just yesterday another Hezbollah ammo store in civilian area exploded.

Secondly there is a better way . You leave Palestine and return to your original country like I don't know Russia , East Europe and Africa and let the whole middle east live in peace .
First of all if you think that all wars in middle east are because of Israel (like one going now in Syria or war between Iraq-Iran) then u are a moron. In fact Arabs in Israel live better than in all neighbor countries. And much better than Iran too.

Secondly, if you start that silly idea that people from other country should go back to where they come from it will never ends: Americans should go back to europe, Arabs should go back to Arabia and eventually all people back to Africa.

Just buy a ticket, go to Gaza, buy a rifle and go start a Jihad over there. Just leave Iran for people who have Iranian interests, rather than Arab interests.

Iran has lots of racists who have been brain washed by westerns like you . Its not important who's been attacked or killed its a part of humanity and civilization and base of our religion to support Oppressed against the oppressor, no matter he is Arab , Turk , Fars , Black and ... . Nowadays the west and specially the US talk about peace , civilization and ... cos they've created the world in the way they want and have everything in their control . If you do really care about Iran just think about their cruelty towards Iranians . If Iran didn't support None of those countries like Lebanon , Syria and Palestine and we stopped working on Nuclear program they would treat us the same , What they have problem with is our ideology and attempt that annoys them and is a danger for their benefits . Just look at their cultural and economical invasions in the last 10 years . You'll get what they are . They will never stop this pressure as long as we bow for them , give them our land , sell them our resources in cheapest price or buying their junk weapons like before the revolution . Never forget that if we wanna advance we have to be independent not going under superpowers' balls .

The leader of Iran had a nice sentence , he always said : The Americans have fooled us , we've bought lots of expensive weapons from them to build a military base for them in our soil .

At all , Although I do agree Iran doesn't need a war as it's in development and trying to be a developed country by 2025 but acting like fools is BS.

Hezbollah repeatedly uses human shields. Spare me of your crocodile tears and dead body ****. Just yesterday another Hezbollah ammo store in civilian area exploded.

First of all if you think that all wars in middle east are because of Israel (like one going now in Syria or war between Iraq-Iran) then u are a moron. In fact Arabs in Israel live better than in all neighbor countries. And much better than Iran too.

Secondly, if you start that silly idea that people from other country should go back to where they come from it will never ends: Americans should go back to europe, Arabs should go back to Arabia and eventually all people back to Africa.

So , you're justifying that like this ?

Because its 10 times better than joke Saageh you produce now.

Not really. Also F-14 has much more powerful radar and longer range missiles.

Sigh ....

I already answered you ....

We have 2 options :
1- making 4++ generation fighter ( 5th fighter are so expensive )
or
2- spend money in UAV and UACV and air defense system and ballistic missiles ....

we choose 2nd option ..... 1nd was expensive and it has no value against USA air force ...

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...-copy-captured-cia-drone-3.html#ixzz2FNzztefX

and are you really think we are like kids that get provoke by such talks and going to make Fighter and abandon our missile projects !?

We have our program and in proper time , we will make good fighters .... first we need to improve basic science and tech .... we should improve our metallurgy capacity and try to obtain better micro device tech ...

Man, you can't even speak proper English. Screw Hezbollah. They are nothing but a bunch of Arabs, who have tortured and killed Iranians in 2009 during those protests.

Holly **** !!!

this is unbelievable ... go and watch your propaganda **** ... :disagree:

Holly **** !!!

this is unbelievable ... go and watch your propaganda **** ... :disagree:

There were Hezbollah, and Palestinian, members in Iran during the 2009 protests to oppress Iranians. This are not my words, but the words of a former IRGC-officer. You can here him talking about that at 04:05:

Last edited by a moderator:
There were Hezbollah, and Palestinian, members in Iran during the 2009 protests to oppress Iranians. This are not my words, but the words of a former IRGC-officer. You can here him talking about that at 04:05:

former IRGC-officer !!! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom