What's new

Iran claims it has the ability to make a copy of captured CIA drone

U know wrong.

Again you talk things that u have no clue about. In 1948 we captured parts of South Lebanon after Lebanon attacked us. In 1949 we returned everything back. There was no any Hezballons then. Similary we captured Gaza in 1956 and returned in back in 1957.

If there was not Hamas and Hezbollah there would be a Palestinian state today already. Iran supports these terrorists in order that there will be a constant war and no peace.

But even if their cause was rightful, still no one can deny that their methods are disgusting. They are dirty terrorists. And Iran supports that scum. You are only country in the world that officially supports terrorism.

You gave those lands back in order to stop Arabs attacking you and buy their leaders and also improve your dirty face in the world .

Iran is the only one supporting the real Islam not American versions of that which is called modified Islam by westerns . Islam never accepts injustice and bowing for ruthless which is absolutely done by Arabian puppets and Turkey . You just want Muslims be silent and don't cross American red lines which is done in the whole Arabian world and they all do that as they're just some timid people have lost a war to 3 million Zionists . You call Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist while all they've done was defending their people and land against your invasion .
Please stop fooling others . You do not need to judge Israel , Hezbollah and Hamas . Its people here who will judge it .

If there was not Hamas and Hezbollah there would be a Palestinian state today already. Iran supports these terrorists in order that there will be a constant war and no peace.

But even if their cause was rightful, still no one can deny that their methods are disgusting. They are dirty terrorists. And Iran supports that scum. You are only country in the world that officially supports terrorism.

Again funny . Palestine belongs to it's own people had been living there for more than 1000 years .

You need to read the Iranian leader's speech about Palestine . He offered the world to Conduct an election there and let all the original Palestinian people who are living in Gaza , occupied lands and outside it ( in the refugee camps ) to choose if they want you to stay there or don't .

You say that after occupying most of their lands wanted to force them accept your terms and settle a Palestinian state , exactly like what you did to Egypt and Syria after that war .

I just want all the Muslims , and free people in this forum , no matter if he's Arab , Iranian , Turk , Pakistani and ... . just judge what he says .

The only thing Iran is good at is repainting WW2 junk and claiming that they invent it.

So tell me what can you Saudi Arabians and your mates in Gulf states do except building harems and putting dozens of wives there .

All you can do is selling oil , eating and fu*cking . For God sake do some activities , its good for your health . however moving those 200 kg fats isn't easy .

If Iran's using WW2 junks why haven't the US and specially Israel attacked it ? why have they wasted their time and money for almost 4 decades to stop Iran ?

Hey dude , Iran is not a joke and will never be puppet to embarrass Islam like you . The West knows what kind of people we are and what we believe in and that's why they're not gonna make a mistake .

Our revolution backed Islam to life again and gave Muslims the hope after centuries of slavery and embarrassment and nowadays Iran is the only country using Islam and it's values to advance and reach to the Peaks of success . Te west tried not to let Iran be a Pattern for other Muslim nations by bringing Shina-Sunni differences and showing Muslims 2 other examples of Islamic countries . 1st . Turkey for the Muslims have tendency to secularism and 2nd . Saudi Arabia for the ones have tendency to Religious fanaticism . Its not that difficult to see what the mentioned examples are doing and which side they're right now .

All the things that other people need to know about Iran is that this country has been standing against the world of Cruelty for 35 years and hasn't fallen , however it's developments under sanctions can show it's power . I bet if the whole Arabian and Turkish world can bear this condition for a week .not more .

The only thing I oppose is all these military fanboys on the internet who think that copying the F-14 is just plain simple. Any idea how complex that aircraft is? How much money Iran should spend in order to just copy a formidable, but yet outdated, air fighter? Tens of billions of dollars, just to overcome all the tiny problems, testings and making a whole F-14 infrastructure. Why should they do that, while missiles are much more a threat to it's neighbors than any aircraft will ever be?

Because its 10 times better than joke Saageh you produce now.

Not really. Also F-14 has much more powerful radar and longer range missiles.

If making a fighter jet is that easy,why isn't Israel producing its own?Why did it stop the Lavi project because of financial problems?Without U.S jet,your airforce is almost non existent.Before all this huffing and puffing,look at your own country.

. You call Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist while all they've done was defending their people and land against your invasion .
I call them terrorists because they deliberately target civilians. Thats indisputable fact that they are terrorists.

Again funny . Palestine belongs to it's own people had been living there for more than 1000 years .
There are 1.6 million Arabs livining in Israel. Much much more than ever lived here before. They have full rights, they can vote, Arabic if official language in Israel. They are happy in Israel and want to live in Israel.

You say that after occupying most of their lands wanted to force them accept your terms and settle a Palestinian state , exactly like what you did to Egypt and Syria after that war .
What "our terms" are you talking about? We are ready to give West Bank and East Jerusalem for peace. This land is very precious to us: because of history, because of religion, because of space, because of security. But nevertheless we are ready to give it for peace. Just as we returned Sinai to Egypt for peace.

But you want eternal war for your crazy ideas.

The only thing I oppose is all these military fanboys on the internet who think that copying the F-14 is just plain simple. Any idea how complex that aircraft is? How much money Iran should spend in order to just copy a formidable, but yet outdated, air fighter? Tens of billions of dollars, just to overcome all the tiny problems, testings and making a whole F-14 infrastructure. Why should they do that, while missiles are much more a threat to it's neighbors than any aircraft will ever be?

That is indeed a good feat ! I suppose the biggest critique on the Iranian Developments is that we just don't know enough about them to say how capable or incapable they are !

I call them terrorists because they deliberately target civilians. Thats indisputable fact that they are terrorists.

There are 1.6 million Arabs livining in Israel. Much much more than ever lived here before. They have full rights, they can vote, Arabic if official language in Israel. They are happy in Israel and want to live in Israel.

What "our terms" are you talking about? We are ready to give West Bank and East Jerusalem for peace. This land is very precious to us: because of history, because of religion, because of space, because of security. But nevertheless we are ready to give it for peace. Just as we returned Sinai to Egypt for peace.

You think that you dont have carzy ideas????????:what:

I call them terrorists because they deliberately target civilians

1st . we are not kidding here so be serious .

pictures show the truth :

qana003.jpg

http://mashreghnews.ir/files/fa/news/1391/4/31/187599_837.jpg

2nd. you must leave there not giving them half of their land so stop justifying your disasters .

Holy crap man WTF man...you made me vomit :bad:

Holy crap man WTF man...you made me vomit :bad:

This is the civilized world man , take it easy .

They are from Lebanon and Palestine not American or European , Their lives is cheap no matter if millions die .

Here is your way:

1) Hezbollah get Iranian money and start firing rockets from civilian areas at Israeli civilians.
2) Israel fires back killing Hezbollah terrorist.
3) Since terrorists hide among civilians some civilians are also hurt.
4) Hezbollah take pictures and shows all over for sick propaganda.
5) Goto 1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMIi7L1fbUU

Here is my way:

1) Hezbollah doesnt fire rockets at Israel.
2) Israel does not fire back.
3) No one is killed.

qana003.jpg

http://mashreghnews.ir/files/fa/news/1391/4/31/187599_837.jpg

2nd. you must leave there not giving them half of their land so stop justifying your disasters .

we just want a move from Israel ...

then we will show them ...

katsaav animals ...

Here is your way:

1) Hezbollah get Iranian money and start firing rockets from civilian areas at Israeli civilians.
2) Israel fires back killing Hezbollah terrorist.
3) Since terrorists hide among civilians some civilians are also hurt.
4) Hezbollah take pictures and shows all over for sick propaganda.
5) Goto 1)

Here is my way:

1) Hezbollah doesnt fire rockets at Israel.
2) Israel does not fire back.
3) No one is killed.

and we are idiots ... ya ???

what do you think about us ???

we just want a move from Israel ...

then we will show them ...

katsaav animals ...

and we are idiots ... ya ???

what do you think about us ???

Just buy a ticket, go to Gaza, buy a rifle and go start a Jihad over there. Just leave Iran for people who have Iranian interests, rather than Arab interests.

Back
Top Bottom