What's new

Iran calls for Muslim unity to counter U.S. policy of creating division

Iran and Turkish support for Pakistan means Iraq, Syria and even Lebanon supporting Pakistan. That means from Mediterranean to Pakistan there is a united stand against US. While China and Russia backing from north. That is the dreaded geo political reality for US and its sidekicks india, israel and saudis.

I am all for Iran Pakistan cooperation. We share history, language and geography. It is time we put our disputes aside and get to work. Trumpland is a threat to our interests. This is our mutual understanding.
Not a friend of the Mullah regime but Iran was the first country to recognize us and is one of the few countries to help us during war times
I think improving relations with them will be better for us as we both now need to be on the same page vis a vis Afghanista

Usually Saudi Arabia has supported Pakistan through thick and thin.
Saudi arab and US are the biggest reason Pakistan is an ailing state right now. Even the most so called liberal leader, once a west mentality star is totally brainwashed into a islamic robot now. All because of saudi brand killed forward thinking once prevalent in Pakistan during 60s and 70s

Not a friend of the Mullah regime but Iran was the first country to recognize us and is one of the few countries to help us during war times
I think improving relations with them will be better for us as we both now need to be on the same page vis a vis Afghanista

At this point it doesn't matter if they're mullahs or secular. If they want better relations with Pakistan that's never a bad option for us.

Saudi arab and US are the biggest reason Pakistan is an ailing state right now. Even the most so called liberal leader, once a west mentality star is totally brainwashed into a islamic robot now. All because of saudi brand killed forward thinking once prevalent in Pakistan during 60s and 70s
Actually Saudi Arabia has done a lot for Pakistan.

Tell this to brain Dead Saudi Slave Wahabbis of Pakistan. Damn never understood their logic and their unconditional love for Riaz totally ignoring how Saudi Version of Extreme Right Sunnism (Wahhabism/Deobandism) have Wrecked havoc on Pakistan and its relation with all its neighbors. I wish this category of Pakistanis also see what is happening around us :(

Pakistan was such a progressive and dynamic country before saudi oil boom and their messed up brand of islam.
I think even afghans have beaten us. They realized they were much better before Pakistan intervention and they rightly hate us. When are we going to realize who's enemy?? May be never, we have not got that in us!!
We were so so much better before they "did" anything for us. We were once in a position to do many things for saudis and now we are brainwashed boot lickers of saudis

there is a difference between iran before 1979 an after

agree

I still remember 3 simultaneous surgical strike threats from..... US, Indian and Iran.
US is/was always threatening civilians of our countries. Iran was operating against Haqqanis. Pak civilians are innocent and Muslims. Pull your head out of the sand man!

Iran was operating against Haqqanis

Iran is operating against haqqanis in its borders, Zalme Khalil Zad said Haqqanis are in Karachi, in past Americans used to say Haqqanis are in Quetta.
Truth is I know who is feeding this stories to all of you.... its our own dirty pigs.

Pull your head out of the sand man!
I'm just stating the obvious and what's in the press. I don't say I necessarily believe every news I post or refer to. However, regarding the oil product smuggling I know first hand.

Iran is operating against haqqanis in its borders, Zalme Khalil Zad said Haqqanis are in Karachi, in past Americans used to say Haqqanis are in Quetta.
Truth is I know who is feeding this stories to all of you.... its our own dirty pigs.
They are roaming in Afg's borders, and no one has told me something about this. It's my own assessment. Pakistan's more and stronger presence in west of the country can stop terror attacks against pak innocent civilians too especially in Quetta. I hope the recent operation that Pak army started to hunt terrorists goes well.

Pakistan's more and stronger presence in west of the country can stop terror attacks against pak innocent civilians too especially in Quetta.
Master minds of civilian attacks in Quetta and else where are sitting in Chabahar and previously were in Zahedan.
We are in state of war, every one is attacked even security officials and foreign nationals under protection.
However non of this gives any license to any foreign country to operate in Pakistan or hire people from Pakistan for espionage or militancy.

They are roaming in Afg's borders, and no one has told me something about this. It's my own assessment.
Your assessment has no value in front of the clarifications of our govt. Still if you or any of your friend in Pakistan have any basis for assessment, please do inform ISPR.

I hope the recent operation that Pak army started to hunt terrorists goes well.
Which recent operation are you talking about?

I wish rest of Arab displayed a quarter of sense the Iranians are displaying.
Same Iran that made Indo-Afghan transit possible via Chabahar. And also compromised on its nuclear program to soothe US.

Back
Top Bottom