What's new

Iran calls for Muslim unity to counter U.S. policy of creating division

cocomo

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
"The United States' dishonest, duplicitous and divisive policy towards Muslim countries, including Iran and Pakistan, requires that they bolster cooperation against the U.S. in addition to maintaining vigilance and taking preventive measures," Ali Shamkhani, secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, was quoted by the Press TV as saying.

Shamkhani made the remarks during a meeting with Pakistan's National Security Adviser Nasser Khan Janjua, whose country has recently come under criticism by U.S. President Donald Trump.

"We will not allow some countries to affect relations between the two countries through sending weapons and hiring terrorists to create insecurity on their borders," Shamkhani said.

He also highlighted the need of lifting the Saudi Arabia blockade on Yemen, saying Muslim countries and the international community support political talks among Yemeni groups as a way to end the bombardment and siege of the country by the Saudi-led military coalition.

For his part, Janjua urged Muslim countries to "exercise vigilance" against foreign conspiracies hatched to increase the rift among them.

He emphasized that Islamabad would seek to develop its security and economic cooperation with Tehran.

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-01/08/c_136878610.htm

I love how Iran is vocally supporting Pakistan whilst all the Arab nations have distanced themselves from us. Especially Saudi Arabia who has our ex-general in that 'muslim-NATO' bs. But praise be the Arabs.

I am all for Iran Pakistan cooperation. We share history, language and geography. It is time we put our disputes aside and get to work. Trumpland is a threat to our interests. This is our mutual understanding.

Last time I remember, when ever India bomb Pakistan Kashmir, Iran and Afghanistan bomb Baluchistan villages in a coordinated fashion.
What's that all about than?

Well as long as Iran plays Shia-Sunni divide, there can be no Muslim unity.

Same here, but Iran needs better relations with USA.

We need to call out the Arabs on this as well. Iran is not the only guilty party here.

Last time I remember, when ever India bomb Pakistan Kashmir, Iran and Afghanistan bomb Baluchistan villages in a coordinated fashion.
What's that all about than?

We need to have a frank discussion with all parties.

We need to have a frank discussion with all parties.
Our army chief was there on few occasions, following Iranian bombing of our border villages.
On one occasion, Iranian border guards killed our soldier as well. Islamic Justice says eye for any eye, until family of dead forgive.
Did Iran asked forgiveness from the family of martyr?

Our army chief was there on few occasions, following Iranian bombing of our border villages.
On one occasion, Iranian border guards killed our soldier as well. Islamic Justice says eye for any eye, until family of dead forgive.

Like I said, we need to have a frank discussion.

That goes for the Arab side too.

Which Arab side is bombing us ?

Which Arab side is supporting us?

I am not in favor of any side. All I'm saying is to have a frank disussion with each side and not favor one over the other. Unity is the way forward. Not favoring one over the other.

Apart from craps of Dawn.com which gives no evidence about attack on your villages, do you have any evidence about that?

How can a mortar shell, that it's range cannot exceed more than 5-10 Km, hit Pakistan's villages. Last time i checked on Google maps, there is no village in that mountainous area.

@Dalit Do you really believe that Iran has bombed your villages?
This guy BATMAN and his Indian counterparts have exploited Pakistani minds. He would keep on ranting until you start insulting Iran. That's his supposed mission on this forum

Which Arab side is supporting us?

I am not in favor of any side. All I'm saying is to have a frank disussion with each side and not favor one over the other. Unity is the way forward. Not favoring one over the other.
Usually Saudi Arabia has supported Pakistan through thick and thin.

I love how Iran is vocally supporting Pakistan whilst all the Arab nations have distanced themselves from us. Especially Saudi Arabia who has our ex-general in that 'muslim-NATO' bs. But praise be the Arabs.

I used to say this to my Arab roommate that Arab countries with their mighty armies can not even defeat the penguins of Madagascar. And it's true...
They are slave of west and that's all they know. They have always supported India, never supported Kashmiri struggle. I am not surprised that Iran, Turkey, China and Russia is supporting us.

I wish rest of Arab displayed a quarter of sense the Iranians are displaying.

Nodoubt , the only thing Gulfi exported terrorism in Pakistan. From TTP to Lej. Since Zia era Pakistani are victim of terrorism . Over 45,000 madrassah were foreign funded. How easily few Pakistani forget the terrorism of Taliban in Pakistan , Lej,Taliban to Osama... what else ..

Back
Top Bottom