What's new

Iran begins trials of domestically made COVID-19 vaccine in Tehran

He didn't say anything about Pakistan. Do not lie. He just said you are a sectarian scum.

You have english comprehension problem ... let me explain you with detail, what i meant....

You have long list of crimes against Pakistan... no pdf member have balls big enough to post any such crime or even complain about it.

I refer to the factually real examples... Iran host RAW operations in Iran... Pakistanis on this forum only give justifications!

You have a history of abusing Pakistan without attracting any complains from the so called Pakistanis... who will stop you now if you do!

Pakistan send millions of sectarians to Iran for your service... only person who complain is me. If this is sectarian than RIP logic.

Last edited:
Iran is the first Vaccine producer of Asia and it's more than 100 years that our scientists produce vaccine

You better have Pfizer !!!

I don't plan on getting any vaccine, but definitely not one produced in a third world country like Iran.

You have english comprehension problem ... let me explain you with detail, what i meant....

You have long list of crimes against Pakistan... no pdf member have balls big enough to post any such crime or even complain about it.

I refer to the factually real examples... Iran host RAW operations in Iran... Pakistanis on this forum only give justifications!

You have a history of abusing Pakistan without attracting any complains from the so called Pakistanis... who will stop you now if you do!

Pakistan send millions of sectarians to Iran for your service... only person who complain is me. If this is sectarian than RIP logic.

Pakistan helps Saudi just like how Israel does , probably soon your Saudi will force you to do normalization with Israel to stop occupier Indians !! And save Muslims of Kashmir !!!

India stopped importing oil from Iran , we have no relation with them

Pakistan helps Saudi just like how Israel does , probably soon your Saudi will force you to do normalization with Israel to stop occupier Indians !! And save Muslims of Kashmir !!!

India stopped importing oil from Iran , we have no relation with them
When Sauds flooded Kashmir with their takfiri minions, they were in military alliance with Indians. Indians abused it to introduce Kashmir freedom fighters as the AlQaeda affiliated terrorists.
Pakistan was getting abused by the Sauds left and right. Kashmiri blood is on Saudi hands also. Sauds gave the needed excuse to massacre Kashmiris.
Here
Indian-saudi cooperation reached new level before massacring Kadhmiris.

It was Off topic but necessary to Show the real face of that Wahabi scum BATMAN who hides behind picture of founder of Pakistan.

I don't plan on getting any vaccine, but definitely not one produced in a third world country like Iran.
I am sure Iran will gladly not offer an indo man with false Canadian flag a vaccine...Seems like your PDF bann is expired and you are back in the Iranian section.. Just remember keep a mirror handy..look at yourself from time to time in the mirror just to remind you of your origins..using the whiteman's flag will not make you white my dear (sorry i had to give you the bad news!).

I am sure Iran will gladly not offer an indo man with false Canadian flag a vaccine...Seems like your PDF bann is expired and you are back in the Iranian section.. Just remember keep a mirror handy..look at yourself from time to time in the mirror just to remind you of your origins..using the whiteman's flag will not make you white my dear (sorry i had to give you the bad news!).

Yes sir I am a brown Indian man, but I love the White man. White people are the most beautiful people on this planet, and I don't just mean physically. I feel privileged to live among them

Yes sir I am a brown Indian man, but I love the White man. White people are the most beautiful people on this planet, and I don't just mean physically. I feel privileged to live among them
then why your khalifs and your leaders (so called men of god) worked for the independance from the great british empire? Maybe they made a mistake?

Last edited:
Don't know what you're talking about, but yes, whoever worked for independence from the great British empire made a huge mistake
yes that's the problem with religious people guided by so called gods all knowing and all powerful, always making mistakes.
At least during the great British empire muslims and hindus were tolerant and believe in the idea of coexistence. Now look both at India and Pakistan ready to nuke and behead each other

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom