What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me reiterate — this thread is about Iran recruiting Pakistanis to fight in militant organizations abroad.

Stick to the topic.

And what empirical evidence do you have to accuse all or even a majority of Pakistani Shia?

The forum has made this clear - no derogatory generalizations about any community.

If you have actual sources such as credible polling data etc that shows the opinions of a particular community, you can use that specific data.

Continued derogatory generalizations like this will result in warnings.

Empirical data :lol: do you not live in Pakistan. Just remove my posts mate and you can start a poll on twitter by yourself if you are too curious. You people talk as if you dont know your fellow pakistanis and you never saw them after truck ki batti ever in your life.

Empirical data :lol: do you not live in Pakistan. Just remove my posts mate and you can start a poll on twitter by yourself if you are too curious. You people talk as if you dont know your fellow pakistanis and you never saw them after truck ki batti ever in your life.
So you have no empirical data or evidence to back your claim.

Like I said, this forum has a strict policy against targeting any community with abuse or derogatory generalizations, so refrain from making unsubstantiated claims promoting sectarian hatred going forward.

So you have no empirical data or evidence to back your claim.

Like I said, this forum has a strict policy against targeting any community with abuse or derogatory generalizations, so refrain from making unsubstantiated claims promoting sectarian hatred going forward.

You have the power to remove posts just get on with it you dont need my permission. I already made my point to people with whom i was having an argument.

I was referring to this statement of pandora:
As far parachinar those people are hardliner Shias with history of fighting other tribes in kurram agency.

What sort of patriotism is this, if they are fighting other tribes with support of Iran... it's like Northern Alliance.
Any time US can make the King of Pakistan as they did in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.
A lot of The tribes in FATA have fought each other throughout history - this is nothing new. Just because in this situation one tribe happens to be Shia does not make it some unique event.

You have the power to remove posts just get on with it you dont need my permission. I already made my point to people with whom i was having an argument.
My job is to point out when forum rules are violated.

And I pointed out how your claims are unsubstantiated. It’s more important to highlight the flaws in someone’s argument instead of just deleting their posts.

lets stop it here bro all pakistanis are the same. Durring riots in bahrain thousands of pakistanis were recruited in bahraini police. Saudi ground forces are full of pakistani soldiers who take early retirement. Iss hamam mein sab nangay hein. We should count ourselves as minority in Pakistan.
No . Let's not stop it here and continue the discussion without crying sectarianism.
Working in police is entirely different from being mercenary militant for a foreign country.
Likewise Canadian, British and American police have plenty of Pakistani and Indians. They are not doing it on the orders of some religious order but as a job.
Same goes for Pakistani in foreign armed forces on deputation after permission from their country of nationality called Pakistan.
And none of them are frontline fighters , mainly involved in training of Saudi forces or medical staff.
When did government of Pakistan allow zaubabiyun to go fight for Iran?

THIS is the crux of the matter. its sensitive, but its also economic.

I don't think blood is economic at all.

Its the one thing you never bought from anyone, you were born with it. Must never sell it, unless its final sacrifice for blood of your kin. That kin can/should only be your family or country, thats it.

Those that trade their life like its commodity are zombies on earth. How is a mercenary better than prostitute? At least latter one is not engaging in the taking of other life.

So same as in real life, you are ready to commit virtual Harakiri for your Holy Iran?
@AgNoStiC MuSliM there you go. This guy is no odd ball or an isolated case. These types are in abundance in Pakistan, loyal to Iran more than Pakistan and will do anything for Iran.
That's why I confront them.

No . Let's not stop it here and continue the discussion without crying sectarianism.
Working in police is entirely different from being mercenary militant for a foreign country.
Your argument may have been valid if hiring were in normal circumstances. However the hirings in Bahrain were to quell majority Shia population protests against a minority Sunni government which had a political/religious ring to it.

Your argument may have been valid if hiring were in normal circumstances. However the hirings in Bahrain were to quell majority Shia population protests against a minority Sunni government which had a political/religious ring to it.
Likewise police in UK, Canada and many countries hire local resident Pakistani and deal with all sorts of illegal and anti state activities as part of police duties anywhere on the world. It doesn't matter what ethnicity the policeman is or what ethnicity or sect the law breakers are. Police has to deal with them.
If Shia are creating anarchy then police have the right thing deal with them .
In Qatar if those Shia are breaking local laws , the government had the right to send the police to control them and it doesn't matter what ethnicity the police is.
Or does that law apply to Sunni only? Only Sunni should be locked up if rioting?
You are implying that Shia have the right to go rioting just because they are Shia and police should just watch?

Saddening.

agreed...these brainwashed zombies should be stopped from going to iran unless they are foing for trade or other valid reasons...they should be put in camps like what china is doing...otherwise this is ticking bomb for pakistan...iran will use them for its gains and it bring unncessary animosity and bad name for pak...their masterminds in pak should be arrested..also their family members should be made to pay...so it becomes dearly to be a traitor

Likewise police in UK, Canada and many countries hire local resident Pakistani and deal with all sorts of illegal and anti state activities as part of police duties anywhere on the world.
If Shia are creating anarchy then police have the right thing deal with them .
Or does that law apply to Sunni only?
Shia have the right to go rioting just because they are Shia and police should just watch?
I don't have a problem with the hiring. The timing though was inappropriate. You make it sound like getting up and demanding your rights has to be the thing that warrants violence from the state. Why is that legal in Bahrain and illegal in IOK? You make it sound like India is dealing with rioting Kashmiri's just fine. Shoot them in the head and problem solved.

Just cancel their citizenship. Make sure they never come back and die in the place of their own choosing of course as they choose to be there.
Even from islamic point of view you have to take in account your country reputation and cannot fight unless ordained by the state or officials in their own capacity other wise there would be chaos.

A lot of The tribes in FATA have fought each other throughout history - this is nothing new. Just because in this situation one tribe happens to be Shia does not make it some unique event.

My job is to point out when forum rules are violated.

And I pointed out how your claims are unsubstantiated. It’s more important to highlight the flaws in someone’s argument instead of just deleting their posts.
I don't have a problem with the hiring. The timing though was inappropriate. You make it sound like getting up and demanding your rights has to be the thing that warrants violence from the state. Why is that legal in Bahrain and illegal in IOK? You make it sound like India is dealing with rioting Kashmiri's just fine. Shoot them in the head and problem solved.
In your desperation to defend your Iran you are equating apples and oranges.
Pakistan has historical right on Kashmir and hence the support.
What link Pakistan has with Iranian wars abroad and why Pakistani should go and participate?
Shia uprising in all all Arab countries is based on Iranian grudge against Arabs and Iranian expansionist mentality. They are out to demolish all Sunni governments in Arab world and plant an Iran puppet Shia government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom