What's new

Iran backed Zainebiyoun brigade composed of Pakistani Shia guarding the Baghdad Damascus highway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen Pakistani shias? Most would bend themselves backwards if some mochi from iran told them its for sake of khomenai. Just as our sunnis give tashreef ki salami to our saudis. Here entire towns are full of religious retards and yet you ask how they were recruited. Even now iran opposes fencing just like afghanistan for very obvious reason. Also recruitment was done in zardari and nawaz era not a single report came ever since army took over parachinaar and fenced it. As far parachinar those people are hardliner Shias with history of fighting other tribes in kurram agency. You touch one shia in Pakistan and entire international media will be buzzing with minority rights violation. If you talk about IK he is a loudmouth with no filters which can either become our boon or doom. Also it is tough to play balancing act with largest mess makers on this planet iran and saudia with limitless resources. The main problem is if our chutiya awam was as bit loyal to Pakistan than they are with iran and saudia then all our problems would be solved. Hamara haal yay hai kay eik side kehti hai Mohammad bin Qasim is our hero others say raja dahir was the true hero.
You are out of context.... just for the sake of clarification, Sunism in Pakistan is not aligned with Saudis or rest of the world. Pakistani Sunnis bend towards Saudi is ludicrous, it only happen when Pakistani politicians are short on cash.
Coming back to the subject, Parachinar people may be hard fighters and haters towards Pakistan and it's people, but why do the hate Iraqis and Syrians, why Iran managed to brain washed them.
When it comes to personal experience Shia be it on pdf or in street are full of hate and abusive words for Saudis. Why is that ?

Who says Raja Dahir? Never heard this.

PPP coupled with our shia populace which were running hashtag on twitter #RajaDahirIsNationalHero with over 300k tweets mostly shia population with PPP and some opportunist libtards and surkhas as well. According to our shias Raja dahir gave refuge to shia syeds on run from evil sunnis from arab lands and mohammad bin qasim was following them to kill them. Just go to twitter and search hashtag you will see kind of mental retards we have in our country.

PPP coupled with our shia populace which were running hashtag on twitter #RajaDahirIsNationalHero with over 300k tweets mostly shia population with PPP and some opportunist libtards and surkhas as well. According to our shias Raja dahir gave refuge to shia syeds on run from evil sunnis from arab lands and mohammad bin qasim was following them to kill them. Just go to twitter and search hashtag you will see kind of mental retards we have in our country.

Lol. You mean the king of pirates who abducted a Muslim trader ship, then Raja Dahir who slapped a Muslim woman on the face?

Wow. PPP has gone off the deep end

You are out of context.... just for the sake of clarification, Sunism in Pakistan is not aligned with Saudis or rest of the world. Pakistani Sunnis bend towards Saudi is ludicrous, it only happen when Pakistani politicians are short on cash.
Coming back to the subject, Parachinar people may be hard fighters and haters towards Pakistan and it's people, but why do the hate Iraqis and Syrians, why Iran managed to brain washed them.
When it comes to personal experience Shia be it on pdf or in street are full of hate and abusive words for Saudis. Why is that ?

You clearly do not know Pakistanis who are mental slaves for saudis. One time by mistake i told truth about treatment of Pakistanis working in saudia in an event and as a result some sunni religious nuts gathered outside my home and threw stones at my house. Seriously do you even live inside Pakistan?

Its not shia vs sunni just iran vs saudia hunger for regional dominance. These two coutries are azab on Muslims from Allah almighty. You are trying to go too deep into it it is simple all those BC who fight for Iran or saudia instead of Pakistan are Chutiyas of the highest order. No one needs to brainwash these suckers.

You clearly do not know Pakistanis who are mental slaves for saudis. One time by mistake i told truth about treatment of Pakistanis working in saudia in an event and as a result some sunni religious nuts gathered outside my home and threw stones at my house. Seriously do you even live inside Pakistan?

Its not shia vs sunni just iran vs saudia hunger for regional dominance. These two coutries are azab on Muslims from Allah almighty. You are trying to go too deep into it it is simple all those BC who fight for Iran or saudia instead of Pakistan are Chutiyas of the highest order. No one needs to brainwash these suckers.
So how many Pakistani Sunni are fighting in Yemen from Saudi side?
Zero.
How many Pakistani Shia are fighting in Syria from Irani side? Plenty.
So there's the difference between them and us.
We speak up for Saudia when it is appropriate, mostly to negate Iranian propaganda. But we are loyal to Pakistan and won't go fight for Saudis.
Can Shia say the same?
One order from Khomeini and every imam bargah will be recruiting.

So how many Pakistani Sunni are fighting in Yemen from Saudi side?
Zero.
How many Pakistani Shia are fighting in Syria from Irani side? Plenty.
So there's the difference between them and us.
We speak up for Saudia when it is appropriate, mostly to negate Iranian propaganda. But we are loyal to Pakistan and won't go fight for Saudis.
Can Shia say the same?
One order from Khomeini and every imam bargah will be recruiting.

lets stop it here bro all pakistanis are the same. Durring riots in bahrain thousands of pakistanis were recruited in bahraini police. Saudi ground forces are full of pakistani soldiers who take early retirement. Iss hamam mein sab nangay hein. We should count ourselves as minority in Pakistan.

I see what you mean by bending to Saudis.
You should have reported to Saudi and Pakistani authorities for mistreatment of Pakistanis, which is a crime in Saudi.
I can help you, if you point the case to me or if any one on pdf ever come across a case of labor law violation or mistreatment, post it here and since i worked their and know how seriously authorities take it, that case can be resolved with financial compensation.
In case of Pakistan, i can't help for that you need to find some Iranian mulla or minister type.

Let me reiterate — this thread is about Iran recruiting Pakistanis to fight in militant organizations abroad.

Stick to the topic.

And what empirical evidence do you have to accuse all or even a majority of Pakistani Shia?

The forum has made this clear - no derogatory generalizations about any community.

If you have actual sources such as credible polling data etc that shows the opinions of a particular community, you can use that specific data.

Continued derogatory generalizations like this will result in warnings.

They don’t hate Pakistan. They are extremely patriotic. We’ve had a few in this forum.

I was referring to this statement of pandora:
As far parachinar those people are hardliner Shias with history of fighting other tribes in kurram agency.

What sort of patriotism is this, if they are fighting other tribes with support of Iran... it's like Northern Alliance.
Any time US can make the King of Pakistan as they did in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan.

Not Just PPP every shia on twitter was defending that story. When i asked some which history book did that camE FROM APPARENTLY SOME Shia leader who also happens to be PPP jiyalla wrote a book about it and every one was following it blindly. Funny thing is even Indian hindus didnt come up with such a massive bonker story.

We have such things on Sunni side as well. Urban Legends can spread very quickly and look like facts to uneducated people.

I doubt all Shias were behind it, probably some organizations only, and then with PPP, it got amplified.

Sindh and South Punjab are very interesting cases. You have majority Sunni population who take Shia peers and waderas as some kind of supernatural authorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom