What's new

Iran attempts to steal US Navy unmanned naval vessel, then departs after US response

That's Iran's official story. They have been sailing around the oceans just fine.

If you didn't need them, why try to tow them and have them on your ship in the Red Sea in the first place?
iran-navy-usv-1-e1662129792276.png

You're not the smartest tool in the box are you? Iran makes ships from scratch, you dont think they can make a remote controlled mini sailboat? They took what they needed for investigative purposes and threw the rest of the yankee shite overboard. And your ladyboy Navy did sod all to stop us. Too busy sodding each other, I suspect.

You're not the smartest tool in the box are you? Iran makes ships from scratch, you dont think they can make a remote controlled mini sailboat? They took what they needed for investigative purposes and threw the rest of the yankee shite overboard. And your ladyboy Navy did sod all to stop us.
Sure...investigative purposes and force to give them up but before that resort to vandalizing.

Sure...investigative purposes and force to give them up but before that resort to vandalizing.

No evidence of forcing to be found. Did the US ladyboy navy force the Iranians to vandalise and steal equipment? 🤔

A gift that keeps on giving lol

That's Iran's official story. They have been sailing around the oceans just fine.

If you didn't need them, why try to tow them and have them on your ship in the Red Sea in the first place?
iran-navy-usv-1-e1662129792276.png
as i said keeping shipping route safe

as i said keeping shipping route safe
No different than having drones in the air along with manned aircraft.

No evidence of forcing to be found. Did the US ladyboy navy force the Iranians to vandalise and steal equipment? 🤔

A gift that keeps on giving lol
There is evidence considering towing as well as taking two on your ship in the Red Sea and try to cover it up with tarp but was found out and had to ditch them.

No different than having drones in the air along with manned aircraft.
if they fly at the altitude of commercial flight , or along flight corridors or not actually supervised by an operator, well yes you better warn them off if they didn't oblige capture them and release them in safe area away from commercial flight . that is why we banned flying drones in our cities , they can be hazard .

There is evidence considering towing as well as taking two on your ship in the Red Sea and try to cover it up with tarp but was found out and had to ditch them.

I said give me evidence not wet dreams. The first encounter was a 4 hour incident which Iran took its time in dismantling the drone of its vitals, and throwing back the empty shell. There was no tarp and if a 4 hour run around is your idea of forcing then your navy is more a joke than I thought. The second encounter clearly shows no tarp either and Iran was doing practically the same but in a much shorter time because they knew what they were looking for. So claim rejected until we see verifiable proof.

I said give me evidence not wet dreams. The first encounter was a 4 hour incident which Iran took its time in dismantling the drone of its vitals, and throwing back the empty shell. There was no tarp and if a 4 hour run around is your idea of forcing then your navy is more a joke than I thought. The second encounter clearly shows no tarp either and Iran was doing practically the same but in a much shorter time because they knew what they were looking for. So claim rejected until we see verifiable proof.
the first incident was a tug with limited personnel, and the second one was a warship with full complement ,its natural that the efficiency of operation will be different . in both case Iran claim that we released the drones in safe area . its not the question of looking for something , in the first incident as far as i'm aware Iran didn't even mess with the drone they just pulled it and relocate it to a safer place while Us army were watching. in the second incident i honestly didn't see any evidence of opening the drone this time because the ship in question was a military ship and not designed to pull other ships they transferred them overboard the ship and take them to other area. by the way the fact that there was 2 drone on the ship and those drone act separately i say the incident also took several hours , they loaded one drone and then moved toward another drone probably tens of miles apart and loaded that too and then moved toward another area to release the drones . that take time the absence of cameras may mean a lot of things , they maybe wanted to prank Americans , navy around the world do that with each other some times , even different branches of same navy sometimes do that . it maybe just fell off when they loaded the drones on the helipad , those cameras are not the must secure thing in the world a little mishandling and they will fell or they maybe interested in them and take them , but honestly those cameras are not something special and you van buy better in market

the first incident was a tug with limited personnel, and the second one was a warship with full complement ,its natural that the efficiency of operation will be different . in both case Iran claim that we released the drones in safe area . its not the question of looking for something , in the first incident as far as i'm aware Iran didn't even mess with the drone they just pulled it and relocate it to a safer place while Us army were watching. in the second incident i honestly didn't see any evidence of opening the drone this time because the ship in question was a military ship and not designed to pull other ships they transferred them overboard the ship and take them to other area. by the way the fact that there was 2 drone on the ship and those drone act separately i say the incident also took several hours , they loaded one drone and then moved toward another drone probably tens of miles apart and loaded that too and then moved toward another area to release the drones . that take time the absence of cameras may mean a lot of things , they maybe wanted to prank Americans , navy around the world do that with each other some times , even different branches of same navy sometimes do that . it maybe just fell off when they loaded the drones on the helipad , those cameras are not the must secure thing in the world a little mishandling and they will fell or they maybe interested in them and take them , but honestly those cameras are not something special and you van buy better in market

Arguing for the sake of arguing! it is logical that the second time would be quicker since they know what they're looking for. Whether there was a tug or a warship doesnt impact the speed at which they can indentify or pull out a camera. You're talking pure waffle!

The American themselves said that their drones had cameras missing! What more proof do you want?! You dont even accept what the enemy says when they admit Iran has succeeded, that is the extent of your hatred for Iran! Apart from the enemy admitting Iran tampered with the drones, it's pretty safe to assume that the IRGC may have had a look and done something to them if they went through the effort of pulling them out of the water. Surely they could have just tugged them like they did with the first incident if they wanted to simply move them along, no?

Maybe they wanted to prank the Americans? Are you serious? You hate Iran that much that you refuse to acknowledge the possibility of them taking cameras to find out the purpose of these drones.

One minute you say there is no evidence of them taking anything off, now you say that maybe cameras were taken but it was a prank, contradiction number 1.

Then you say it was a prank, then say it fell off then admit maybe they were interest in them. Contradiction number 2.

The Americans are telling you that of all the drones Iran touched, all of them had their cameras removed. Bit of a coincidence that they all just magically fell off. Or maybe the US navy is in on the prank with IRGC by admitting their drones were taken. The Americans are saying they were removed, so they have detected human involvement and Im gonna take their word for it over yours, who cant even keep a straight argument and had to flip flop any which way just to not give Iran any credit.

So as it is proven that cameras were taken, what else did Iran find and take? How do you know what cameras they have on there? Maybe they are state of the art if they have a military use. How do you know the reason they took the camera was for the camera itself as opposed to what images they were capturing?

Arguing for the sake of arguing! it is logical that the second time would be quicker since they know what they're looking for. Whether there was a tug or a warship doesnt impact the speed at which they can indentify or pull out a camera. You're talking pure waffle!
that only applicable if they opened the drone first time as far as I'm aware the first time they tugged it away and usa didn't claim anything was missing from the drone , so how they gain experience in knowing where to look , can you explain that.
and the number of people and their experience when you assign them to a task is very important.
The American themselves said that their drones had cameras missing! What more proof do you want?! You dont even accept what the enemy says when they admit Iran has succeeded, that is the extent of your hatred for Iran! Apart from the enemy admitting Iran tampered with the drones, it's pretty safe to assume that the IRGC may have had a look and done something to them if they went through the effort of pulling them out of the water. Surely they could have just tugged them like they did with the first incident if they wanted to simply move them along, no?
the second time not the first time ., and tit was army in aden gulf that was messing when American said the camera was missing , not IRGC , If IRGC was doing any thing with the drone it was the incident in Persians gulf that they only tugged it and usa never claimed anything missing.
you who love Iran the most at least knew your army and their equipment.

and honestly you cant understands that a tug is designed to pull things , a warship is not designed with that scenario in mind
Maybe they wanted to prank the Americans? Are you serious? You hate Iran that much that you refuse to acknowledge the possibility of them taking cameras to find out the purpose of these drones.
O the one who is overflow with love , I tell you what is the camera, its a 360° High-resolution optical camera
and o hasty one blinded by abundance of love , look at my last scenario , what it say
One minute you say there is no evidence of them taking anything off, now you say that maybe cameras were taken but it was a prank, contradiction number 1.
those are different incident , why you cant understand that, I don't think thats too hard to understand
The Americans are telling you that of all the drones Iran touched, all of them had their cameras removed. Bit of a coincidence that they all just magically fell off. Or maybe the US navy is in on the prank with IRGC by admitting their drones were taken. The Americans are saying they were removed, so they have detected human involvement and Im gonna take their word for it over yours, who cant even keep a straight argument and had to flip flop any which way just to not give Iran any credit.
just the two in golf of aden and they were touched by army not irgc what's your obsession with irgc o Passionate one whose love flourish the motherland from 5000km away.

American said the cameras are missing , they didn't say Iran took them , go read your sources again
"Pentagon spokesperson Ryder said it was unclear whether Iranian forces were in possession of the Saildrone’s cameras, leaving open the possibility that they may have become dislodged as the devices were hauled in and later dumped back into the sea."
So as it is proven that cameras were taken, what else did Iran find and take? How do you know what cameras they have on there? Maybe they are state of the art if they have a military use. How do you know the reason they took the camera was for the camera itself as opposed to what images they were capturing?
really !?
the drones belong to a private company , not USA army , they only rented them . if you like you also contact the company and rent some , but let me warn you they are not cheap .

and the brochure for the drone in question

that only applicable if they opened the drone first time as far as I'm aware the first time they tugged it away and usa didn't claim anything was missing from the drone , so how they gain experience in knowing where to look , can you explain that.
and the number of people and their experience when you assign them to a task is very important.

the second time not the first time ., and tit was army in aden gulf that was messing when American said the camera was missing , not IRGC , If IRGC was doing any thing with the drone it was the incident in Persians gulf that they only tugged it and usa never claimed anything missing.
you who love Iran the most at least knew your army and their equipment.

and honestly you cant understands that a tug is designed to pull things , a warship is not designed with that scenario in mind

O the one who is overflow with love , I tell you what is the camera, its a 360° High-resolution optical camera
and o hasty one blinded by abundance of love , look at my last scenario , what it say

those are different incident , why you cant understand that, I don't think thats too hard to understand

just the two in golf of aden and they were touched by army not irgc what's your obsession with irgc o Passionate one whose love flourish the motherland from 5000km away.

American said the cameras are missing , they didn't say Iran took them , go read your sources again
"Pentagon spokesperson Ryder said it was unclear whether Iranian forces were in possession of the Saildrone’s cameras, leaving open the possibility that they may have become dislodged as the devices were hauled in and later dumped back into the sea."

really !?
the drones belong to a private company , not USA army , they only rented them . if you like you also contact the company and rent some , but let me warn you they are not cheap .

and the brochure for the drone in question

I dont have to explain anything to you! The fact is America themselves have admitted that cameras have been missing, they also didnt specify from which incident, so you're talking waffle yet again!

Who cares who did it, of course IRGC would have been involved. This doesnt negate the fact that the country you hate, Iran, put its hands on those drones and took cameras out! Stop trying to start arguments over nothing! You have a habit of starting arguments with other Iranians in the middle of them having an argument with other anti-Iranian members! You did it with Salar the other day when Indos muck spread in the Navy page and now you're doing it with me while I was arguing with Oldman1. Iransetiz! Boro pey karet!

Who cares if there was a tug or not, you dont know what Iran was doing before during or after the drone was being tugged. It is possible that Iran did tamper with the first one especially as they first approached it and while they attached the tug. The tug didnt magically land on the drone, so only a fool would think Iran just put the tug on without inspecting what the hell that drone was!

Ay oghdeyi, maybe Iran wanted to see if it could get an improvement on whatever garbage camera was already available to it on the black market and those willing to trade with them. After all, it is American made so a gharbzade like youself would appreciate that it could be worth a look in terms of quality and cutting edge technology.

Yes but the Americans never specified from incident the drones were taken! Show me that it was only from the second, otherwise you're pulling it out of your own oghdeyi pocket.

Of course such a task would need the experience of IRGC who are an elite fighting force, way more experienced and skilled than the navy, airforce and army. You just hate anything that makes Iran competitive or stronger. Hypocrite, so its okay for the entire world to ship their navy to PG as a show of strength to Iran, but our brave lads should be questioned for going 5,000km the red sea?! IRGC or Navy can go 10,000km for their national security if they like!

Of course they wont admit that Iran took it, the bit where the author says "leaves the possibility that it could have been xyz..." is the author making stuff up and it doesnt rule out Iran taking them either. They said it is not clear, but an Iransetiz like you would opt that all cameras magically and coincidentally fell off of each drone! Even the Americans would call you delusional, off the record lol!

When did I say the military made them?! Putting words in my mouth when the comments are clear to see makes you look like a desperate liar and wont help you! I said they have "MILITARY APPLICATIONS" which means the military can use them, thats it. So you admit theyre expensive yet are tyring to make out they're nothing special for Iran to look at? Contradiction number 3!

Hey why dont you read the catalogue, your English sucks so it might improve it! Lol

I dont have to explain anything to you! The fact is America themselves have admitted that cameras have been missing, they also didnt specify from which incident, so you're talking waffle yet again!
yes you most explain yourself when you get a i'm holier than you stand and attack others you had to explain yourself
and the fact is American mentioned it about golf of aden and they even said "the camera are missing , they maybe at iranian hand or they may be fallen when they transferd the drone to the ship"

and funny fact Iran didn't transfer the drone to the ship in Persians gulf they just tied a rope around it and towed it around.

Who cares who did it, of course IRGC would have been involved. This doesnt negate the fact that the country you hate, Iran, put its hands on those drones and took cameras out! Stop trying to start arguments over nothing! You have a habit of starting arguments with other Iranians in the middle of them having an argument with other anti-Iranian members! You did it with Salar the other day when Indos muck spread in the Navy page and now you're doing it with me while I was arguing with Oldman1. Iransetiz! Boro pey karet!
again i'm holier than thou attitude and you cared as you explicitly stated IRGC and i showed to you IRGC didn't take any camera and those camera can be bought even in Jomhouri street in Tehran , we don't need take somebody's else camera
and it was salar who started the argument go read that thread again i just made and statement and salar as usual had to and prove to the word that no its impossible to do it any other way even if what he say is against the rules of physics which are universal and made some outlandish explanation instead the simple one which is in front of your eye.
and interestingly in that thread only to people defended Shahid Soleymani corvette , one of them was me and none of them were you or Salarhaq, well probably because it was not built by Russians
Who cares if there was a tug or not, you dont know what Iran was doing before during or after the drone was being tugged. It is possible that Iran did tamper with the first one especially as they first approached it and while they attached the tug. The tug didnt magically land on the drone, so only a fool would think Iran just put the tug on without inspecting what the hell that drone was!
now who care when you proven wrong .
the fact that USA didn't make such claims about the incident in Persians gulf is not enough for you ?
Ay oghdeyi, maybe Iran wanted to see if it could get an improvement on whatever garbage camera was already available to it on the black market and those willing to trade with them. After all, it is American made so a gharbzade like youself would appreciate that it could be worth a look in terms of quality and cutting edge technology.
what you said is yourself . , that camera is nothing special and available on market , even the camera on samsung s21 is more advanced than it , my old LG-v20 phone from 8 years ago had an accessory camera that was able to do that , we already have better camera than that and the photo from the cameras on that drone are available for free for anybody to see them and their capabilities are clear . its an HD camera , not a fullhd camera not a 4k camera,

Yes but the Americans never specified from incident the drones were taken! Show me that it was only from the second, otherwise you're pulling it out of your own oghdeyi pocket.
again what you said describe yourself and you can go and read forbess article in the incident (which was the first news agency that post it) and you see when USA army speaker talk about it he clearly describe the incident on gulf of Aden and he clearly mention the drones camera maybe were lost when they were transferred to the ship or thrown back into the sea. expected you who live in England have better grasp of English language than me , it seems its not the case
Of course such a task would need the experience of IRGC who are an elite fighting force, way more experienced and skilled than the navy, airforce and army. You just hate anything that makes Iran competitive or stronger. Hypocrite, so its okay for the entire world to ship their navy to PG as a show of strength to Iran, but our brave lads should be questioned for going 5,000km the red sea?! IRGC or Navy can go 10,000km for their national security if they like!
I don't think red see is 5000km away from Iran and incidentally i was talking about a certain guy who live 5000km away in England and I'm sure he never seen an IRGC member in his life and never served in any branch of iran armed force .
by the way if you think IRGC personnel are more experienced than army , then that's your belief and debatable
Of course they wont admit that Iran took it, the bit where the author says "leaves the possibility that it could have been xyz..." is the author making stuff up and it doesnt rule out Iran taking them either. They said it is not clear, but an Iransetiz like you would opt that all cameras magically and coincidentally fell off of each drone! Even the Americans would call you delusional, off the record lol!
decide they admit it or not . they said its lost , they don't say Iran took it because they had to prove it and there is only one way , they have video records of Iran took it or board jamaran and search it and find it and its clear that is not an option .
When did I say the military made them?! Putting words in my mouth when the comments are clear to see makes you look like a desperate liar and wont help you! I said they have "MILITARY APPLICATIONS" which means the military can use them, thats it. So you admit theyre expensive yet are tyring to make out they're nothing special for Iran to look at? Contradiction number 3!

Hey why dont you read the catalogue, your English sucks so it might improve it! Lol
and again you did not understood or want to understand what i say . by the way even my cell phone camera can have military use if used Properly and they are expensive for you who live in your parent basement .
the drones are not expensive compared to military own equipment otherwise they have used their own equipment and they are rented and are not for sale . and no they are not special .they are something any group in a university like sharif or amir-kabir or Khaje Nasir-aldin can make
you read it it explain what is inside by the way at least i understand what other people say but you repeatedly fail to do that not only when discussing matters with me but even when you are talking with people whose native languages are English

yes you most explain yourself when you get a i'm holier than you stand and attack others you had to explain yourself
and the fact is American mentioned it about golf of aden and they even said "the camera are missing , they maybe at iranian hand or they may be fallen when they transferd the drone to the ship"

and funny fact Iran didn't transfer the drone to the ship in Persians gulf they just tied a rope around it and towed it around.

again i'm holier than thou attitude and you cared as you explicitly stated IRGC and i showed to you IRGC didn't take any camera and those camera can be bought even in Jomhouri street in Tehran , we don't need take somebody's else camera
and it was salar who started the argument go read that thread again i just made and statement and salar as usual had to and prove to the word that no its impossible to do it any other way even if what he say is against the rules of physics which are universal and made some outlandish explanation instead the simple one which is in front of your eye.
and interestingly in that thread only to people defended Shahid Soleymani corvette , one of them was me and none of them were you or Salarhaq, well probably because it was not built by Russians

now who care when you proven wrong .
the fact that USA didn't make such claims about the incident in Persians gulf is not enough for you ?

what you said is yourself . , that camera is nothing special and available on market , even the camera on samsung s21 is more advanced than it , my old LG-v20 phone from 8 years ago had an accessory camera that was able to do that , we already have better camera than that and the photo from the cameras on that drone are available for free for anybody to see them and their capabilities are clear . its an HD camera , not a fullhd camera not a 4k camera,

again what you said describe yourself and you can go and read forbess article in the incident (which was the first news agency that post it) and you see when USA army speaker talk about it he clearly describe the incident on gulf of Aden and he clearly mention the drones camera maybe were lost when they were transferred to the ship or thrown back into the sea. expected you who live in England have better grasp of English language than me , it seems its not the case

I don't think red see is 5000km away from Iran and incidentally i was talking about a certain guy who live 5000km away in England and I'm sure he never seen an IRGC member in his life and never served in any branch of iran armed force .
by the way if you think IRGC personnel are more experienced than army , then that's your belief and debatable

decide they admit it or not . they said its lost , they don't say Iran took it because they had to prove it and there is only one way , they have video records of Iran took it or board jamaran and search it and find it and its clear that is not an option .

and again you did not understood or want to understand what i say . by the way even my cell phone camera can have military use if used Properly and they are expensive for you who live in your parent basement .
the drones are not expensive compared to military own equipment otherwise they have used their own equipment and they are rented and are not for sale . and no they are not special .they are something any group in a university like sharif or amir-kabir or Khaje Nasir-aldin can make
you read it it explain what is inside by the way at least i understand what other people say but you repeatedly fail to do that not only when discussing matters with me but even when you are talking with people whose native languages are English

You are confused! One minute you tell Oldman that Iran is clearing shipping ways and now you are changing your stance saying that "isnt it funny they tugged it for 4 hours". You are a two faced liar, you lied to me and to Oldman! Im not going to help you make your mind up, ill just allow you to contradict yourself and show what a fool you really are! The Americans are keeping it ambiguous because they dont want to admit that Iran took them, but they clearly havent ruled it out. And it is not the first time US has lied about Iran doing the dirty on them, remember the lies about ain al Assad?

The Iranians still had to have inspected the drone before tugging it. Thats standard practice...you think people are sadeh like you, and just tow any old suspicious drone in PG, it could be booby trapped! Show me where it says that the cameras were missing from the Gulf of Aden drones alone!

Why is everyone "holier than thou" just because they dont agree with your nonsense and have to follow your false opinions about everything? We are allowed to disagree with your crap and that doesnt change who we are in the sightest, dont be so weak! Stop making claims without evidence, where in Tehran can you find the same cameras than are on state of the art US drones used by US military. Go on show us! Yet another claim pulled out of your rear end! You have no evidence that IRGC was not involved and you have proven nothing!

Salar wiped the floor with you and he does it every time! My point is that you start these arguments the second someone anti-Iranian is in the thread, you use it as an opportunity to put your own countrymen on the back foot with the help of foreign Iranophones, because your are an Iranophobe as well! To maraz daree! You have an agenda! You didnt compliment anything about shahid soleimani, in fact you were busy arguing whilst everyone else was celebrating!

You have proven nothing, nowhere does US specify which drones were dismantled in which incident, and you have failed to show any evidence to refute me.

You are pulling this out of thin air, where is your evidence that it is better than S21? Even if it were the same it begs two questions: did Iran read the catalogue before discovering this drone or know what camera was in there before taking them? And does Iran produce cameras as good as this and if so why do we not see them on the market?

My English is clearly better than yours, chale meydooni, so dont go there! There is no evidence that the US specified which drones they took these cameras off. And that doesnt answer the question of how they miraculously all disappeared. You also contradicted yourself again because here you say the cameras were lost when they were thrown into sea but earlier you cited the US saying they didnt know if Iran took them or if they fell off! You cant even think straight, let alone formulate a straightforward argument lol. Im wasting my time!

Doesnt matter where I live or where I have served. The fact I live 5000km away, yet love my country of origin and stand and support the Iranian armed forced is a testament that me and you are not the same. This is while youre sat in Iran and throwing feces on everything Iran does. I have family that have served in the Great War and it is clear as day you probably didnt even complete your 2 years military service and had to buy it off. I bet your family where all fararee! My cousin is a Baseej fighter!

The evidence is clear that IRGC have scored bigger victories against the US and have dealth with them more than the other branches of Iran's military. This is not debatable and a fact.

Again you contradict yourself, first you quoted US saying that Iran may have took them or if they fell off, now youre saying they didnt say Iran took it. US havent ruled out Iran taking it and it is highly unlikely that every camera magically fell off. You hate Iran that much that you're willing to go for the least probable option just to spite Iran.

Can or does Iran produce your cell phone? And if your phone could be used by US military do you think Iran would like to get its hands on it to see wtf you are doing? Your writing isnt something that I cant understand, it is basic trashy writing that even a child could understand, dont flatter yourself! Doesnt matter how easy these drones are made, the fact is Iran had to investigate these drones, regardless of who made them, by taking some samples. Everything that Iran takes isnt always about reverse engineering. And you can be damn sure that these drones are there to monitor Iran, so well done Iran for investigating! I don't have to explain the technical details like a nerd, I am speaking from principle that Iran has to open these up and take samples out to ascertain what was inside them and what their purpose was. Doesnt matter what camera is in there, but it is more important why its there and how to counter them. Native English speakers here understand what I say which is why they dont puruse arguments with me, you just dont understand what I say because of your inferior command of the language.

Last edited:
You are confused! One minute you tell Oldman that Iran is clearing shipping ways and now you are changing your stance saying that "isnt it funny they tugged it for 4 hours". You are a two faced liar, you lied to me and to Oldman! Im not going to help you make your mind up, ill just allow you to contradict yourself and show what a fool you really are! The Americans are keeping it ambiguous because they dont want to admit that Iran took them, but they clearly havent ruled it out. And it is not the first time US has lied about Iran doing the dirty on them, remember the lies about ain al Assad?
first you are a two faced liar and this post of you that I quote here show who you really are
Your tiny brain doesn't realise that Iran doesnt have the money nor the manpower nor the time nor the technology to do anything you mentioned. Iran has been under sanctions, and despite its steller efforts at being self sufficient it doesnt mean they dont need some help! Surely your tiny brain would have figured out that if Iran could have done it they surely would have done it. But you seem to think Iran can pull out a 4th Gen aircraft out of it's arse like magic trick! Your zionist masters have really drained your brain here like a zombie NPC!

The Iranians still had to have inspected the drone before tugging it. Thats standard practice...you think people are sadeh like you, and just tow any old suspicious drone in PG, it could be booby trapped! Show me where it says that the cameras were missing from the Gulf of Aden drones alone!
go read forbess article and you see it and as i said the camera even is not an spectacular one
Why is everyone "holier than thou" just because they dont agree with your nonsense and have to follow your false opinions about everything?
that exactly describe you just read your last 3 or 4 post
Salar wiped the floor with you and he does it every time!
your wish or discussions are open domain everybody around the world will see them and can decide for himself. but knew a ting you don't even reach the nail on his small finger . he actually knew how to discuss , you never learned the skill
You have proven nothing, nowhere does US specify which drones were dismantled in which incident, and you have failed to show any evidence to refute me.
go read forbess article and see what spokesman for USA army said.
You are pulling this out of thin air, where is your evidence that it is better than S21? Even if it were the same it begs two questions: did Iran read the catalogue before discovering this drone or know what camera was in there before taking them? And does Iran produce cameras as good as this and if so why do we not see them on the market?
s21 camera is better and the photo taken of it are accessible on saildrone website.
by the way i believe Iran army is more mature and through than you and tomorrow of the day those drones get deployed they were aware of their capabilities.
My English is clearly better than yours, chale meydooni, so dont go there!
your understanding of what people say is way inferior
This is while youre sat in Iran and throwing feces on everything Iran does.
in fact its what you do m you only praise it if iran but it from your master russia if iran made it itself you belittle it and this is the proof
Your tiny brain doesn't realise that Iran doesnt have the money nor the manpower nor the time nor the technology to do anything you mentioned. Iran has been under sanctions, and despite its steller efforts at being self sufficient it doesnt mean they dont need some help! Surely your tiny brain would have figured out that if Iran could have done it they surely would have done it. But you seem to think Iran can pull out a 4th Gen aircraft out of it's arse like magic trick! Your zionist masters have really drained your brain here like a zombie NPC!
The evidence is clear that IRGC have scored bigger victories against the US and have dealth with them more than the other branches of Iran's military. This is not debatable and a fact.
that say nothing , one may considered it as IRGC have lesser restraint . more importantly that say nothing Iran wrestling team have most medals in foreign competitions , wonder how they fare in a volleyball competition , you don't realize every body maybe better in something but inferior in another thing
Can or does Iran produce your cell phone?
actually it does
And if your phone could be used by US military do you think Iran would like to get its hands on it to see wtf you are doing?
irrelevant , even those Iranian phones can be used by foreign intelligence to gather information they are tools , how you use them decide the result , i knew that concept maybe more advance than your understanding but try to understand it
Iran has to open these up and take samples out to ascertain what was inside them and what their purpose was.
you don't understand that nothing was taken from inside the drones the camara are attached on top of the sail . and just missing , no drone was opened and you certainly cant bring any evidence they were opened so don't go there and waste internet bandwidth

An Iranian ship snatched 2 US Navy drone boats and tried to hide them under a tarp before eventually releasing them overboard: US official​

An Iranian ship seized two US Navy drone boats on Thursday and tried to hide them from US air assets by putting them under a tarp. The Iranians eventually released them overboard the next day following intervention by the US military, a US official told Insider.

The Iranian destroyer Jamaran captured the two drones and pulled them out of the water in the Red Sea and then examined them on deck, the Associated Press reported, citing state television footage.

A US official told Insider that the Navy received indications from the drones that they had been seized and responded to the incident by sending ships to establish bridge-to-bridge communications with the Iranian vessel.

In a statement released after initial publication, US Naval Forces Central Command said that the responding ships were the guided-missile destroyers USS Nitze and USS Delbert D. Black. A MH-60R Sea Hawk helicopter was also sent out in response.

When the Iranians noticed the helicopter in the air, sailors on the Jamaran tried to hide the captured US unmanned assets under a tarp, the official said.

After initially denying that it was in possession of US property, the crew of the Iranian naval vessel put them back in the water by releasing them overboard, the official explained.

Back
Top Bottom