What's new

Iran attempts to steal US Navy unmanned naval vessel, then departs after US response

Last one was 4 days ago, the previous one 12 hourse earlier, the previous one was one day earlier, ...

Oh my god, there has been a 4 days gap of peace for American troops!
So its not like everyday? Hundreds of American troops getting killed per day? Ballistic missile attacks or what?

Those IEDs did a good number on your troops to be fair.
Well too be fair your ballistic missiles didn't kill anyone when you attacked the bases. However you did blew up your own passenger plane. Not sure how. I mean that's something you always blame Americans on when we blew up your plane back in the 80s and think it was intentional. You believe your blew up your plane intentionally?

Well too be fair your ballistic missiles didn't kill anyone when you attacked the bases. However you did blew up your own passenger plane. Not sure how. I mean that's something you always blame Americans on when we blew up your plane back in the 80s and think it was intentional. You believe your blew up your plane intentionally?
underperforming russian design , didn't knew your system was underperforming like theirs

You believe your system won't underperform?
as far as I'm aware it can understand were is north and were is south, the situation when vincense shoot down our airbus is different , AEGIS did every thing correct , showed the situation correct , the operators and commander decided not to consider them .
the TOR even didn't show the bearing of the airplane correctly .

The problem with these gulf countries and Islamic countries is that they always think of military solutions. Saddam could have easily avoided US attack. However, poor diplomacy and foolish advisors have spoiled these nation. They always try to punch above their weight.

You do know that Iran was behind the IEDs ripping your soldiers apart in Iraq? Do you even know what an IED is?

Sorry, I dont believe a word coming out from US officials or Trumps mouth regarding Ain Al Assad. It went from 0, to 10, to 20 to 50, to 100, finally settling on 110 people who were concussed and had to be flown to Germany. There were eyewitness accounts of guards being "thrown" off of their posts. Beint thrown off of your post during a BM blast usually entails being to turn to dog food when you eventually hit the ground. So definitely America was covering things up there. Theres even your military brass on record getting teary eyed about how real and scary those Iranian BMs were.

That wasnt our passanger plane, it was Ukrainian. A bit like how you blew up our plane, right? I guess we join a club your country was already a member of. The difference being we didnt give medals to our guys unlike your president. There is no way you could mistake an Airbus a300 and an F14 visially let alone on US radars, especially when the Iran Air was flying in international corridors which your guys definitely knew about. Jury is out on if ours was intentional or not, seems a little fishy with the timing if you ask me. A bit like the death of this girl in police custody, spuring on protests at a convenient time for the western liberals. Literally fell on your lap at the best time, but now we can learn from western standards on how to brutally quell riots.

Last edited:
You do know that Iran was behind the IEDs ripping your soldiers apart in Iraq? Do you even know what an IED is?

Sorry, I dont believe a word coming out from US officials or Trumps mouth regarding Ain Al Assad. It went from 0, to 10, to 20 to 50, to 100, finally settling on 110 people who were concussed and had to be flown to Germany. There were eyewitness accounts of guards being "thrown" off of their posts. Beint thrown off of your post during a BM blast usually entails being to turn to dog food when you eventually hit the ground. So definitely America was covering things up there. Theres even your military brass on record getting teary eyed about how real and scary those Iranian BMs were.

That wasnt our passanger plane, it was Ukrainian. A bit like how you blew up our plane, right? I guess we join a club your country was already a member of. The difference being we didnt give medals to our guys unlike your president. There is no way you could mistake an Airbus a300 and an F14 visially let alone on US radars, especially when the Iran Air was flying in international corridors which your guys definitely knew about. Jury is out on if ours was intentional or not, seems a little fishy with the timing if you ask me. A bit like the death of this girl in police custody, spuring on protests at a convenient time for the western liberals. Literally fell on your lap at the best time, but now we can learn from western standards on how to brutally quell riots.
LOL! Just remember that it was our weapons killing Iranians in Syria as well. And you can claim all you want about hundreds of so called American deaths from ballistic missile attacks. You can't hide such casualties no matter what especially with the social media and troops talking. Your government and military knew what they were doing and that was avoiding inflicting deaths that could lead to war and losing a general and killing civilians in a passenger plane was enough. You think the government didn't give medals, but they didn't give names of the ones who shot down the plane.

LOL! Just remember that it was our weapons killing Iranians in Syria as well. And you can claim all you want about hundreds of so called American deaths from ballistic missile attacks. You can't hide such casualties no matter what especially with the social media and troops talking. Your government and military knew what they were doing and that was avoiding inflicting deaths that could lead to war and losing a general and killing civilians in a passenger plane was enough. You think the government didn't give medals, but they didn't give names of the ones who shot down the plane.

Very easily hidden if Uncle Sam wants to. US and many western nations know how to keep secrets and know how to keep people mouths shut, and the American public are very good sheeple in nature who will oblige credulously. Yes and it was also Iranian IEDs causing US soldiers to come home mangled and in pieces. Did US give names of those who shot the Iranian plane down? Does Iran have to give names? Why is it when US saves face, prosecutes non-American whistleblowers or hides details it is commendable but anyone else doing it becomes shady. So Iran shot down a civilian plane to avoid a war? Do you have a degenerative brain or are you trolling? Maybe US and Israel have in roads into Iran but I dont see how shooting a passanger plane will avoid a war. No amount of cholesterol or apple pie will help me understand retard quite like that.

Very easily hidden if Uncle Sam wants to. US and many western nations know how to keep secrets and know how to keep people mouths shut, and the American public are very good sheeple in nature who will oblige credulously. Yes and it was also Iranian IEDs causing US soldiers to come home mangled and in pieces. Did US give names of those who shot the Iranian plane down? Does Iran have to give names? Why is it when US saves face, prosecutes non-American whistleblowers or hides details it is commendable but anyone else doing it becomes shady. So Iran shot down a civilian plane to avoid a war? Do you have a degenerative brain or are you trolling? Maybe US and Israel have in roads into Iran but I dont see how shooting a passanger plane will avoid a war. No amount of cholesterol or apple pie will help me understand retard quite like that.
Yes they gave names especially with the Commander of the USS Vincennes. Who were the ones who shot down the plane in Iran? Wouldn't be surprise they never got prosecuted.

Yes they gave names especially with the Commander of the USS Vincennes. Who were the ones who shot down the plane in Iran? Wouldn't be surprise they never got prosecuted.

Not a good look. Makes the IEDs a worthwhile endeavour lol keep crying

Makes supplying weapons in Syria that killed many Iranians worthwhile. You keep crying.
Yes, we should thank US for spending $8 trillion to deliver Iraq, Lebanon, Syria and Yemen to Iran, and finally opening a path to Mediterranean sea and Israel for Iran.

Or maybe I should thank god for gifting strategists like Bolton to US?!

Makes supplying weapons in Syria that killed many Iranians worthwhile. You keep crying.

You lost a war against bow-legged, sandal wearing, illiterate tribesmen. Twice, and no one gave them any weapons the 2nd time.

Back
Top Bottom