What's new

Iran announces the first maiden flight of home-made copy of the U.S. drone

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir i may sound wierd but why do you think russia will not help Iran with it (decoding)as for engine reverse engineer im pretty sure iran has sold the engine of the drone to russia as they are the onli one who could do it china althogh a super power in reverse engineering but they dont have the base knowledge of many key technologies im pretty sure russians are working on that captrured drone for quite some time now wont be surprised that if we see something simmilar in russian arsenell in coming years and russia must have awarded Iran with many "good things" in exchange of the drone

Completely wrong ! russians have no access to RQ-170's parts ! Even watching the drone from the near !

After their disappointing actions about S-300 ! :disagree:

Completely wrong ! russians have no access to RQ-170's parts ! Even watching the drone from the near !

After their disappointing actions about S-300 ! :disagree:

well what can i say brother ...but u got a point to maybe your right ...just maybe :coffee:

ps..about the bolded part how are you so sure :azn:

well what can i say brother ...but u got a point to maybe your right ...just maybe :coffee:

ps..about the bolded part how are you so sure :azn:

Because this thing is completely classified & no place for sharing !

Sharing our national security with others !?

Iran & russia are not enemies right now ... who knows about the future !?

Not again. Similar thread has been discussed to death already! :hang2:

@vivINDIAN

Last edited by a moderator:
USAF General James Poss, chief of the drone surveillance program, pretty much dismissed all the overhyped speculations about Iran reverse engineering efforts. As far as he is concerned, it is all about the data and data linking system, of which Iran will not be able to replicate since Iran does not have the capabilities to handle the data. Iran have no satellites, for example, to exploit the over-the-horizon command and control system. Iran can copy down to the rivets of the recovered US drone and it would do Iran not one bit of good.
you mean the same USAF commander who first denied everything, then said a drone has been lost in Afghanistan then said this drone has been crashed in Iran and finally it came clear that this drone wasn't even operated by USAF but C.I.A? is it the same commander or it's just another lunatic?:rolleyes:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
@mohsen !

what was that famous saying about fool enemies ?

الحمدالله الذی جعل اعدائنا من الحمقی

troll! @Serpentine

84391680503406754621.jpg
Interesting, having intellectual discussions does not work, but with memes it does.

images
fr

Interesting, having intellectual discussions does not work, but with memes it does.

what the heck !! r u deranged ?? do u consume LSD?? r u high in any sort??

dude your posted nonsense off-topic BULL SHYT now your talking about "intellectual discussions" ??

gosh!! u americans !! :cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom