What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

Israel is the dagger put into the heart of the Islamic world which stretches thousands of miles from the east to the western most shores of Africa. Imagine if Lichtenstein, in the heart of Europe, however tiny it is, was a devout Muslim country backed by powerful forces from thousand of miles away?? And it was YOUR damned Brits who engineered that implant. It was YOUR damned European Christians ethnic cleansing of the Jews which engineered the implant. Any Jew with clarity of views would be able to say that Christians have persecuted Jews far worse than Muslims ever did!
No 'mullah' brainwashing is needed to expose Israel's crimes against Palestinians! Go and read users' 'Comments' about most articles about Israel even in the NY Times!! PDF is not unique in criticizing Israel's slow genocide of the Palestinians!!
You were all a bunch of failed states engaging in wars between each other and internal tribal wars even without the state of Israel lol

- It is a very important initiative for peace in the region that also will contribute positively to the shaping of a multi-polar world based on justice and dialogue.
- Very clear indicator about the China's entry into the Middle East politics in an influential and powerful way, in a sense confirming its position as a global power.
- A heavy defeat for the main US strategy based on antagonizing and dividing regional factors.

You were all a bunch of failed states engaging in wars between each other and internal tribal wars even without the state of Israel lol

I found his post to be bizarre also.. Israel is located on a tiny location in west Asia and has nothing to do with all the other countries surrounding while they themselves are facing insurgencies but this guy makes it as if Israel is everywhere..

I think it has become a trend to blame Israel without even thinking about it.. An Asteroid falls? Whos fault was it? Israel.. Tigers died out in siberia whos fault is it? Isreal.. These ppl are ridiculous

I found his post to be bizarre also.. Israel is located on a tiny location in west Asia and has nothing to do with all the other countries surrounding while they themselves are facing insurgencies but this guy makes it as if Israel is everywhere..

I think it has become a trend to blame Israel without even thinking about it.. An Asteroid falls? Whos fault was it? Israel.. Tigers died out in siberia whos fault is it? Isreal.. These ppl are ridiculous
Are you sick or something? How come you of all people defend Israel lol?

And yeah, I agree

- It is a very important initiative for peace in the region that also will contribute positively to the shaping of a multi-polar world based on justice and dialogue.
- Very clear indicator about the China's entry into the Middle East politics in an influential and powerful way, in a sense confirming its position as a global power.
- A heavy defeat for the main US strategy based on antagonizing and dividing regional factors.
It's just a way for Saudi Arabia to not be hurt from the imminent war that's going to come between Israel, the US and probably a lot of more coalition members against Iran.

Are you sick or something? How come you of all people defend Israel lol?

And yeah, I agree

It's just a way for Saudi Arabia to not be hurt from the imminent war that's going to come between Israel, the US and probably a lot of more coalition members against Iran.
I am just being rational

You mean after the British partition of the Ottoman Empire that deliberately set the stage for conflict with arbitrary borders.

It's the age old divide and conquer strategy, you're just butthurt that you couldn't divide S. Arabia and Iran this time.

Agreed, Peace is good, it's good for Turkey too. It means no more waves of refugees, better economical prospects for everybody in the region.

Oh I see. You are just one of those Pakistanis who is drunk over Israel, the "zionists", and anything related to the West . Lol So anybody or country that says those words is all good by you.😆 Its ok though, there are quite a few memebers here that are like that. So I'm not surprised much..No point in debating much with someone who believes every single thing is the fault of Israel and the West and that any country in the world who doesnt agree with this is a western puppet. 😂

In fact i will say that using your logic , your own country Pakistan is a western puppet as well. 🤣 In fact even Indonesia, Malaysia etc will be a western puppet. 😆

You mentioned the "axis of resistance" . Lmao. Dude you seem to have fully embraced the Mullahs propaganda to the extreme.😂 Hope you didnt join the shia militias Iran was recruiting in your country paksitan as cannon fodder to fight their war in Syria as the "axis of resistance "? 😂
Ironically, Khomeini (who started the Islamic regime in Iran in case you're not familiar with him) was a western puppet. Much like Fettullah Gülen in Turkey.
They tried to pull the same islamic revolution shit in 2016 Turkey and failed.

Last edited:
You mean after the British partition of the Ottoman Empire that deliberately set the stage for conflict with arbitrary borders.

It's the age old divide and conquer strategy, you're just butthurt that you couldn't divide S. Arabia and Iran this time.
Lol, the Arabs ("Palestinians") started the war against you, betrayed your Ottoman Empire, led to the death of 20,000 Ottoman soldiers and took your land by force, while we the Jews offered to buy the lands from you even when your empire was powerless and crumbling.

The Arabs sided with the British, don't blame the British.

Lol, the Arabs ("Palestinians") started the war against you, betrayed your Ottoman Empire, led to the death of 20,000 Ottoman soldiers and took your land by force, while we the Jews offered to buy the lands from you even when your empire was powerless and crumbling.

The Arabs sided with the British, don't blame the British.
The brits sold them a dream and they bought it

Yes the arabs were dumb, greedy and traitorous but let's not pretend that anything that happened since then wasn't by design.

Same strategy is being tried with kurds now

That’s smart then, unlike you who will likely be destroyed if the war ever comes. The US homeland is actually safe while you sit in the middle of it all.

That’s smart then, unlike you who will likely be destroyed if the war ever comes. The US homeland is actually safe while you sit in the middle of it all.
It is smart, for Saudi Arabia. Not for Iran though, Iran will be wiped out.
We will be fine. Not our first rodeo.

The technical impossibility is another debate, but it takes something very important just to be able to dream of this weird thing: They cannot even dream of intervening in Iran, unless they are made to be at loggerheads KSA and TR together, or one of them, with Iran. China's mediation role here is not simply a diplomatic effort. It is a mediation role that builds on a very deep infrastructure of economic, trade and national security cooperation. China's relations with the countries in the region provide an alternative to the traditional threat-reward/isolation approach of the US. It reinforces the countervailing effect against the US strategy.

One of the things I have observed in this forum is the assumption that only Iran is under US pressure in the region. But the situation is much more complex than that. For instance, it has always been the United States that has limited the potential of Ksa, traditionally considered an ally of the United States. The Ksa has even been threatened by the United States, sometimes with no regard for the honor of the country, and some cases have been used as blackmail against them. The same is true for TR. For the US strategy in the Middle East to work, these countries must never come side by side and there must be a deep conflict of interests.

China is creating an important balancing leverage not only for Iran but also for other countries in the region.

Last edited:
Finally H H MOHAMMAD BIN SALMAN thinks peace prosperity and trade are move forward and they don't need USA protection in return dictating Riyadh hopefully this time Iran also stop all it's proxies from middle east and work for greater good for regional lasting peace

Well, my friend, I don't think you have actually read Sunni Qur'anic exegesis of the verse in question (i.e. 4:24). A lot of early Sunni scholars have accepted that the verse indeed talks about Mutah marriage. They rather claim that the verse/order was later abrogated
Where is the word Mutah in the Quran? Verse says without fornicating, which implies understanding of mutual commitment [definition of marriage]. Otherwise it is not marriage.

Back
Top Bottom