What's new

Iran and Saudi Arabia reportedly agree to resume diplomatic ties and re-open embassies within two months

Where is the word Mutah in the Quran? Verse says without fornicating, which implies understanding of mutual commitment [definition of marriage]. Otherwise it is not marriage.

For starters, read the earliest Qur'anic commentary/tafsir by Mujahid Ibn Jabr

KSA were the ones that cut diplomatic ties back in 2015 when they executed a bunch of Shia extremists/terrorists. Iran had a far too big mouth as usual (meddling in internal Saudi Arabian affairs) and had some local thugs storm the Saudi Arabian consulate in Mashhad (a city founded by Arabs and Mashhad is an Arabic name too like so many Iranian city names) and as a consequence KSA rightly cut diplomatic ties. Rest is history.

This will mean nothing if the Iranian Mullah's continue their nefarious meddling in internal Arab affairs and Arab states that are in crisis or undergoing civil wars as opportunistic vultures. Notice how they are incapable of doing such a thing in stable Arab states.

KSA does not need Iran for anything nor do Arabs need it who are the big brother in this relationship on every front.

Arab_Iran_Locator.png

Arabs are divided politically and some Arab regimes seem to like the Iranian Mullah's and their nefarious activities. I guess that they like to be failed states. Houthi-ruled Northern Yemen, small/tiny Southern Lebanon and Lebanon as a whole and partially Al-Assad regime in Syria albeit they are now desperately opening up to their Arab brethren again, I guess they learned it the hard way that nothing good comes out of being Mullah partners other than misery.

KSA should just allow Iranian pilgrims for Hajj and Umrah and take the money and refrain from doing anything else with that entity.

Iran is to most Arabs what India is to Pakistan.

Iran has no patent on Shia Islam. Shia Islam is native to Arabia. In fact it were the Arab Mullah's that spread Shia Islam most recently during the Safavids.

Iranian meddling is a cause of much bloodshed in the Arab world from Iraq, Syria, Lebanon to Yemen.

Arab leaderships have to be insane to trust this Mullah regime.

Congrats on your new username, Al-Arabi. Welcome back, I missed your presence.

Weird how people are commenting as if this is the first time Saudi Arabia and Iran established relations and how monumental it is for peace. Middle East has had many wars before despite the two having relations. These are Arab and Iranian sectarian regimes who consider each other disbelievers [kuffar], and they re-established relations under the tutelage of an atheist patron. Still, good if it works and hopefully millions of refugees who triggered far-right movements in the West go back to their homelands.

For starters, read the earliest Qur'anic commentary/tafsir by Mujahid Ibn Jabr
Where is the word Mutah in the Quran?

Weird how people are commenting as if this is the first time Saudi Arabia and Iran established relations and how monumental it is for peace.
You're right, this is not the big deal, it's just come back to 2016 status.

And relations could go worse again one thousand times.

They can unstabilize, they did it, or at least that was said by Iran. That's good for KSA.

But you can't play so much that game without get burnt.

Everyone wants maximum market share at the highest price possible. Unfortunately it cannot happen

Where is the word Mutah in the Quran?
Those Shiah defending Mutah married is ridiculous. Just by seeing the Quran verse they mentioned, it is clear Quran talk about real marriage.

Contract married without money is free sex, contract married with money is prostitution.

Any one with clear mind and good logic can understand that perfectly

Islam with Judaism and Christian are bond together, the law is not much different either. There you can see their marriage law as well.

LOL! If the Iranians are stupid enough to go to war against Israel because of U.S. actions or having a U.S. carrier in Israeli port, be my guest. But there's nothing in that scene that suggests Israel was going to be destroyed. If Iran wants to start bombing multiple countries from ME to Europe, be my guest.

LOL! If the Iranians are stupid enough to go to war against Israel because of U.S. actions or having a U.S. carrier in Israeli port, be my guest. But there's nothing in that scene that suggests Israel was going to be destroyed. If Iran wants to start bombing multiple countries from ME to Europe, be my guest.
One month before: June 2017 Tehran terrorist attacks with "foreign assistance", Israel bombed Syrian rebels, that made Assad happy, Hezbollah/Iranian puppets got jealous from Israel and disclosed a rocket factory ... starting July, when the aircraft carrier came, Israel threat to attack and destroy the factory, when the aircraft carrier was in port, finally nothing happened, but it was near and WELL PLANNED by the twisted empire that made all twisted actions of this planet :lol:.

Well, it's only my guess, maybe I'm absolutely wrong.

But 2011/2012 Hormuz tensions were more clear, a error and Israel could wiped out by Iran, USA instigated that and they dont care about Israel safety.

One month before: June 2017 Tehran terrorist attacks with "foreign assistance", Israel bombed Syrian rebels, that made Assad happy, Hezbollah/Iranian puppets got jealous from Israel and disclosed a rocket factory ... starting July, when the aircraft carrier came, Israel threat to attack and destroy the factory, when the aircraft carrier was in port, finally nothing happened, but it was near and WELL PLANNED by the twisted empire that made all twisted actions of this planet :lol:.

Well, it's only my guess, maybe I'm absolutely wrong.

But 2011/2012 Hormuz tensions were more clear, a error and Israel could wiped out by Iran, USA instigated that and they dont care about Israel safety.
If Iran wants to wipe out Israel, they can try. If they use nukes, well they just killed the people they claim they supporting. And Iran will be wiped out as well.

If Iran wants to wipe out Israel, they can try. If they use nukes, well they just killed the people they claim they supporting. And Iran will be wiped out as well.

but that point is USA threw fuel to Iran/Israel fire in 2011/2012, so all those theories about Israel ruling USA are ridiculous, USA in the important decisions think only in themselves (well done), and they dont care if sometimes Israel is near to full destruction, it was proved in those dates.

but that point is USA threw fuel to Iran/Israel fire in 2011/2012, so all those theories about Israel ruling USA are ridiculous, USA in the important decisions think only in themselves (well done), and they dont care if sometimes Israel is near to full destruction, it was proved in those dates.
No, that's just Iran figuring out how they can hit back. Like launching ballistic missiles in Iraq but not directly at Israel because of response to assassinations or killing their military personnel in Syria. If Iran wants to hit back at the U.S. They know where they are at. Should the U.S. be blamed because Saddam Hussein launch missile attacks against Israel during the Gulf War?

No, that's just Iran figuring out how they can hit back. Like launching ballistic missiles in Iraq but not directly at Israel because of response to assassinations or killing their military personnel in Syria. If Iran wants to hit back at the U.S. They know where they are at. Should the U.S. be blamed because Saddam Hussein launch missile attacks against Israel during the Gulf War?
2011/2012 Hormuz was a nonsense escalation and USA was the leader of that escalation, they could avoid it to protect Israel, but they boosted it, they didnt think in Israel security, besides all was based in lies as we can know today (Iran imminent nuke development, 2023 and counting, and it still doesnt exist such nuke).

2011/2012 Hormuz was a nonsense escalation and USA was the leader of that escalation, they could avoid it to protect Israel, but they boosted it, they didnt think in Israel security, besides all was based in lies as we can know today (Iran imminent nuke development, 2023 and counting, and it still doesnt exist such nuke).
No, thats just Iran threaten to close off the straits. Like I've said, if they want to take on Israel in retaliation like Saddam Hussein did during Gulf War, be my guest.

The entire interpretation of these events offered here by the user you quoted is simply far-fetched, so is the method which consists in making a grand deduction on USA-Isra"el" relations based on this story.

To Iran, as announced by Vice President Rahimi at the very onset of the affair, it had always and exclusively been about warning the enemy not to stop vessels carrying Iranian oil and not try to disrupt Iranian exports. Reason was mounting sanctions as well as some chatter in western media that Iranian ships might get blocked. Since both the USA and its allies refrained from such actions, Iran had no reason to close the Strait of Hormoz. That's all.

As for the ensuing steps taken by the navies of the two sides, they did not raise tensions to the point where one would say there's a high probability for war.

Iran meticulously calculates her moves in situations like these and will not trigger a conflict over nothing. Or better said, won't initiate war at all although she's guaranteed to defend with full force if subjected to one.

contract married with money is prostitution.

It's impossible to utilize temporary marriage for prostitution: females must observe a compulsory 'iddah (abstinence) period corresponding to one monthly cycle after the end of the marriage. Pray tell, how exactly is prostitution going to function under such conditions given that there wouldn't be more than a single client per month? So mutah cannot be abused for prostitution, it's simply not feasible due to the regulations in place.

When it comes to casual intimate relations as seen in the west, again mutah doesn't offer those same possibilities. In the west people engaging in such behaviour generally do so before marriage (if they'll ever marry at all). However when a female is virgin, intimate contact is prohibited for her in mutah. In practice this means only widowed or divorced females may have intimate relations in a temporary marriage, which suddenly restricts the practice to a far more limited circle. Another major difference is that temporary marriage is socially not well seen in any of the Shia majority countries. It is therefore discouraged by society. Those who do enter such a relationship nonetheless, in the extreme majority of cases won't be open about it. Another difference is that mutah requires authorization from the female's father (unless she has no male caretaker, as with regular marriage), where in the west do they have to ask their fathers for permission? This in turn further restricts the possibility of mutah since fathers will simply not acquiesce.

Thus it wouldn't be accurate to equate it with the sort of norms prevalent in the western world.

These are Arab and Iranian sectarian regimes who consider each other disbelievers [kuffar]

https://www.al-islam.org/articles/imam-khomeini-islamic-unity-sayyid-ruhullah-musawi-khomeini

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom