What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians pretend to be masters of Urdu, but wouldn't even be able to explain means of simple words such as gustakii, ya takaloof.

:lol:

Ah ! these are very common words every north Indian uses it.

Indians pretend to be masters of Urdu, but wouldn't even be able to explain means of simple words such as gustakii, ya takaloof.

Tujhe to bahut achchi Urdu aati hai, 'madad' ko 'madat' bolta hai. :omghaha:

Punjabi and Urdu are distant cousins- while mixing of two language can be understood- whats up with trying changing the basic grammer when you speak urdu?-

Call it hindi and all is fine- break a leg- or any other limb- but atleast dont call it urdu-
I am yet to see even a hyderabadi speaking urdu properly-

yeah it originated from where all the foreign invaders settle-

You guys only know Kitabi Urdu. You are ready to accept 10 kinds of Punjabi or Pashto but won't accept different types of Urdu because its not native to Pakistan. Asli zabaan asli hoti hai, aur photocopy bas photocopy. :lol:

yh is nay aisay pocha hai jaisay doc patient say pochta hai k "tujhay stool ati hai kya?- :lol:-
torh di na lat baan urdu ki- :hitwall:-

You too became one of them Urdu+Punjabi. LOL

Just read the bold part again and again, and realize how you sound like an idiot.

:rofl:

Correct me with your Kitabi knowledge of Urdu. :lol:

Indians pretend to be masters of Urdu, but wouldn't even be able to explain meanings of simple words such as gustakii, ya takaloof.

Do you know the correct spelling. :omghaha:

Do you know the correct spelling. :omghaha:

Is there a correct spelling in English?

Can you even read Urdu?

Do you even know Urdu grammar?

Rofl?

Let's test your knowledge, wanna be.

Translate this for me.

If you take more than 20 minutes, you are an automatic bullshitter.

In fact gigawatt just translate the title and I will accept your bullshit Urdu claim. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Urdu is a beautiful language. But I guess it's dying a natural death in India, only UP i believe has Urdu as it's state language.

Is there a correct spelling in English?

Can you even read Urdu?

Do you even know Urdu grammar?

Rofl?

Let's test your knowledge, wanna be.

Translate this for me.

If you take more than 20 minutes, you are an automatic bullshitter.

In fact gigawatt just translate the title and I will accept your bullshit Urdu claim. :rofl:

First go and learn proper spelling and pronunciation of Urdu. LOL Gustaki :hitwall::lol::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
my bad J&K, UP, AP and Delhi are states if India where Urdu is an official language

I told you. If you can translate even the title of Bal-e-Jibreel, I will accept your bs.

You are talking about your Kitabi knowledge of High Urdu(which you must had learnt by heart in school) but you can't speak basic Urdu.

I honestly think that the only way one can survive on a forum such as this one, is to be potty-mouth compliant.

You are talking about your Kitabi knowledge of High Urdu(which you must had learnt by heart in school) but you can't speak basic Urdu.

Sigh.

You are ignored. Keep bull-shitting on the thread.

I gave you a challenge. You failed. Make up whatever story that suits your agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom