What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ayush that is fine but the level people go to saying...Urdu CAME from India....is totally absurd!!

I mean....we dont say jirah jarah :rofl:
I can agree with a form of Urdu being in INDIA ALSO but if it goes beyond that...you just have to troll it out of others :rofl:

@Guest01 well, then why speak English have you got no "backbone" to speak your own language? Man you people have weird logic!! :blink:

Urdu came from India, its a fact.

@Ayush that is fine but the level people go to saying...Urdu CAME from India....is totally absurd!!

I mean....we dont say jirah jarah :rofl:
I can agree with a form of Urdu being in INDIA ALSO but if it goes beyond that...you just have to troll it out of others :rofl:

@Guest01 well, then why speak English have you got no "backbone" to speak your own language? Man you people have weird logic!! :blink:

Urdu came from India, its a fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
please name if you think most prolific were hindus

munshi ji is known but not that well known

the fact that u know the munshi part in his name is in itself a proof of how great he was since the munshi was a honorary title bestowed on him and was considered the most prolific writers of Indian subcontinent of early 20th century !

@Azazel one would say the same to you

in reference to you avatar as well...

Oh,pls.Spare me your stupidity.

So....from your understanding Homo sapiens will turn into apes? You are soo confused :disagree:

Height of ignorance.Homo Sapiens are an Ape Species.And you are the one here with half baked knowledge and full of confusion.

lol i met some pakistani who claimed kathak is islamic dance .

Why would a Hindu want a Muslim pen name?! :blink: inferiority complex? :undecided:

the same reason why dilip kumar wanted to keep a hindu name while being a devout muslim.. I can give you at the min 10 muslims who kept a hindu name ! Maybe they were suffering from inferiority complex as well ! ;)

the same reason why dilip kumar wanted to keep a hindu name while being a devout muslim.. I can give you at the min 10 muslims who kept a hindu name ! Maybe they were suffering from inferiority complex as well ! ;)
@rashtriya.rifles thats prob because INDIA didnt digest well a Hindu converting to Muslim and reaching fame ;)

Nothing personal,Its just calling spade a spade.
@Azazel ok spade....whats your qualification? Because once I start my Bio lecture you may agree you still are an ape when it comes to common sense :enjoy:

@Azazel ok spade....whats your qualification? Because once I start my Bio lecture you may agree you still are an ape when it comes to common sense :enjoy:

Knock yourself out,Let's see what you've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom