What's new

Iqbal and Urdu day in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's long term effect of Muslim Neighbor

or may be long term affect of Muslim rule in India :laugh:

of course it's Islamic secularism !!!!! , according to Google research Pakistan Tops in it. :lol:

You should thank us for reviving Khajuraho tradition ;)

no today we speak Hindi of mumbai ...........with mixture of Punjabi , Marathi , Haryanvi

ya, of course i have stayed in Mumbai all my life and speak Mumbai type hindi..
but here I was referring to myself not indians in general. I am of bihari origin.:P so I would have talked to him in a typical bihari hindi

ya it could be , Ab apaka mission UK chal raha hai ..... pakistani religious rapist ne to waha bhi zanda gada ha

filhal to ap ka Indian Hindu dehli main roz adh inch k jhanday garh rahy hain

nana .......... Khajuraho tradition was very open minded , it wasn't todays double standard burakha sex model and animal sex Google lovers ..... :lol: :lol:. :rofl:

indeed khajuraho was open minded thats why animal sex was prevailent ;)

Where did I say that?

Just asking in a spirit of scientific enquiry.

Well, you just differentiated me from my language

Your language? Only that of the Mohajir, whom you adore and elevate so much.

And said something about me adoring and elevating myself :rofl:

Refer #163.

And, for an intelligent reading, #165.

So nice to be so well understood.

Well, you just differentiated me from my language

And said something about me adoring and elevating myself :rofl:

So where is the problem?

If you are a Mohajir, and if you adore and elevate yourself - nobody has noticed any tendency on your part to shrink from that, we may hope - all is well.

So where is the problem?

If you are a Mohajir, and if you adore and elevate yourself - nobody has noticed any tendency on your part to shrink from that, we may hope - all is well.
@Joe Shearer 1stly I am not a Muhajir....My greatgrand parents moved with their children (my grandparents)....They thought us WE are PAKISTANI....nothing else....We know our roots just for the sake of knowing....

Well, you said that with soo much venom...anyone reading between the lines would have pointed it out :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Joe Shearer whos a muhajir?(partition context) I want ur definition! :coffee:

:P and Tamil Nadu even dismissed corrupted version of Urdu that is Hindi

or it could be said that Urdu is the corrupted version of Sanskrit.And TamilNadu don't either languages,They have one of the most beautiful and ancient language in the world.

Urdu is the corrupted version of Sanskrit.And TamilNadu don't either languages,They have one of the most beautiful and ancient language in the world.
@Azazel sooo according to YOU English is the corrupted version of Germanic language :woot: So we should not be speaking English as it is corrupted? :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom