What's new

IPL

Last chance for kolkata to win.....gayle leavin after this match......man, we are going to lose every match after this with the likes of agarkar,kartik,chopra,bangar and so on....noooo.....i miss umar gul so damn much....

I really wish - Sukra khan loose this game, he is just too much hype! even if delhi dont win its ok - just that - kIngs 11 and knight rider should loose it!!!!

I really wish KAMRAN KHAN does somethign good, I think he is my fav cricketer . WHAT a courage what a heart what a story. :guns:

Last chance for kolkata to win.....gayle leavin after this match......man, we are going to lose every match after this with the likes of agarkar,kartik,chopra,bangar and so on....noooo.....i miss umar gul so damn much....

yes without gayle , KKR is rubbish . dont worry about chopra and bangar , they have been sent home :wave::wave:

yes without gayle , KKR is rubbish . dont worry about chopra and bangar , they have been sent home :wave::wave:

man......you are so good in sprinkling salt on open wound..........i wish we had some quality local cricketers,foreigners,coaches,wicketkeepers,physio,medical stuff......did i miss something???

I really wish - Sukra khan loose this game, he is just too much hype! even if delhi dont win its ok - just that - kIngs 11 and knight rider should loose it!!!!

I really wish KAMRAN KHAN does somethign good, I think he is my fav cricketer . WHAT a courage what a heart what a story. :guns:

panch footia 140 mein bowling karta hain........absolutely raw talent........i wish he is not wasted like pathan(guru greg ka ashirwad).....

I am not sure but have u read blogs on fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com... he claims to be part of KKR bandwagon and has created a sensation ...

Heard in one of the news channels that one of the guys being sent back by KKR team is the fake blogger. Is it true

Gettin kicked in the arse right now........but feels gr8,cause its sachin, dudes......

Why is that everyone i support loses?? Now sachin is out.......nooooooo

deccan chargers and delhi ( my city ) are going great . i can see these two teams in the final , but you never know in 20-20 .

chennai have dissapointed big time .

Mumbai......all the way..........bhai sab,jab sachin chalta hain,tab baki sab dekhte hi reh jate hain.......add to that the likes of jaysurya,malinga,duminy,zaheer,harbhajan.......truly champions..........mumbai opening pair,is deadlier than delhi i feel...........and gr8 indian players in the side,makes them the perfect champs.......

Mumbai......all the way..........bhai sab,jab sachin chalta hain,tab baki sab dekhte hi reh jate hain.......add to that the likes of jaysurya,malinga,duminy,zaheer,harbhajan.......truly champions..........mumbai opening pair,is deadlier than delhi i feel...........and gr8 indian players in the side,makes them the perfect champs.......

sir you are also right on your part . see what sachin and jayasuriya did to KKR .

but still i support deccan chargers and delhi daredevils .:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom